+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Non-Steam Version Request - Sign Here If You Want It [1 post/person]

Paul Bäumer's gravedigger Becephalus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Instead of a Non-Steam version, can I get a version that was actually fully developed before release?

If SotS 2 worked HALF as well as steam works you would all be playing it right now instead of making stupid threads for useless requests on a forum.
    Its always darkest right before it is completely black -Chairman Mao

Those who beat their swords into plowshares often end up plowing for those who kept their swords -someone wise

"If you take a starving dog off the streets and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man." -Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain)

Quote Originally Posted by Becephalus View Post
    Instead of a Non-Steam version, can I get a version that was actually fully developed before release?

If SotS 2 worked HALF as well as steam works you would all be playing it right now instead of making stupid threads for useless requests on a forum.
    True.
    God GM in A Clash of Kings: A Song of Ice and Fire.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...f-Ice-and-Fire.

Your wise words are noted. Thank you. Now no need to post further in a thread that you feel is useless to begin with. Let others have their fun.
    Please Sign the Non-Steam Version Request Petition for SOTS II: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-1-post-person
    QUOTES USED IN POSTS: Always refer to the Original quote to ensure no misunderstandings occur. Click on the small arrows to do so.
    GREATEST NECRO EVER!: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post12291291

Someone needs to reread the forum rules.
    Forum rules:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...aq_forum_rules
    Heraldic Armies: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...eraldic-armies
    Horses Project:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...Horses-project

Founder: Paradox Modders International, The Iconians Club 20, 150+ friends association,The Chaapa'ai, 500k Club Social Groups

Paul Bäumer's gravedigger Becephalus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Lor Dric View Post
    Someone needs to reread the forum rules.
    Someone has been using this forum for 10 years and knows the rules just fine. I feel the comment is 100% pertinent to this thread and stand behind it completely.
    Its always darkest right before it is completely black -Chairman Mao

Those who beat their swords into plowshares often end up plowing for those who kept their swords -someone wise

"If you take a starving dog off the streets and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man." -Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain)

Major
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisPride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Signed,

even with the understanding this isn't official I would like to see it happen.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Not surprisingly, signed.

Though Shams' comments in the other thread may make it a bit of a moot point.
    "Nature always obeys her own laws"
    - Leonardo da Vinci

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIISword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Signed.

Typing in all capital letters went out of style with FORTRAN.

signed!

Yes, who is this Shams character anyway and why should we trust his offhand remarks?

Well I hear he works as a producer and with business development at Paradox. So he can problably be trusted, we just need to get more signatures.

What are you waiting for? Snap to it.

/s
    Chun Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away. A hero at a thousand paces!
    Bison: I'm sorry... I don't remember any of it.
    Chun Li: You don't remember?
    Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

Twitter: @ShamsJorjani

would buy

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club

signed

/signed

I bought mine through Direct2Drive and that's where I expect to be able to get the game!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

/signed

Usermod Coordinator Paradox Dev Team Captain Gars's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindSengoku

Stop the off-topic and/or insulting posts. This thread has a clear purpose and it's not meant for discussion. If you want to sign the petition do so, if not don't post here. Thank you.
    "I don't want to know or hear anything about neutrality. This is a fight between God and the devil. If he wants to side with God, then he has to join me. If he prefers to side with the devil, then indeed he must fight me. There is no third way."

Senior Scripter & Usermod Coordinator

(DON'T PM ME ABOUT MODDING ISSUES - THERE ARE SUBFORUMS FOR THAT)

~ Ivan Turina ~

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars

Signed.
    I look forward to buying and playing SotS but I bought a game from Steam once and I will never, ever do the same mistake again ( no insult intended, of course, just my humble opinion)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast