Hi there Micro! I am back, many thanks for input!
1. Thanks, will do.
2. Thanks, will do for war_army decisions but isn't quite sure what you mean by "...You should delete the THIS scope in Allow scope in 399AD_Germanic_decisions.txt to have the hover text shown properly..."?
3. Will consider. Is it that they are too large, both at "large" and "huge"?
4. Yes it is still used and deliberately large (at -0.50), as they will have no size disadvantage and I don't want to risk them being too powerful. After all, they're there just to add the civil war element and cause disruption for WRE, not to defeat the Germanics.
5. Good idea, will do.
6. Some invasions started already in early 5th century (e.g., Alaric's Visigoths, Radagaisus, Uldin's Huns, the Sueves-Alans-Vandals crossing the Rhine in 406, Burgundians a few years later.) Interested in your suggested numbers of units though: have you checked through multiple games that they are balanced?
7. I don't want it to necessarily be exactly the same year in the game as in history: it could be earlier or later, and this range should be sufficiently small to be somewhat historical, and sufficiently large so it is not fully predictable.
8. Agree, will change.
9. Good ideas, thanks. Will script.
Validator: will do that once I have a 1.0 version. Don't want to risk deleting crucial parts, plus that the Validator is good but delivers overwhelmingly many error messages, even for vanilla...
10. Don't know, have to check. Maybe because I have merged some provinces and am using the inland ones. Which in particular are you missing?