+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37
Results 721 to 726 of 726

Thread: "Vespere Jovis" — Thursdays, 19:00 CET

  1. #721

  2. #722
    Need more conscription centers Gots's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sweden, Sjövik/Ystad
    Posts
    656
    I must respectfully decline, I had to resign this campaign due to early mornings on fridays atleast until summer! I wish you most luck though

  3. #723
    Colonel sharpcat's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,111
    @ Scion

    Hm...could you make it if it was half an hour earlier?
    sharpcat@hotmail.co.uk
    Steam ID: 'catchin_wreck'

    MOROCCO in 'Cabal is for Winners'
    ENGLAND in 'Est Modus in Rebus'
    AUSTRIA in 'Ultima Ratio'

  4. #724
    Major Scion's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    @ Scion

    Hm...could you make it if it was half an hour earlier?
    that would help yeah, problem is if the game stops at midnight then i will with absolute certainty not sleep until its "way too late", usually it takes an hour or so after a game stops before i am in bed, and i want to get to bed at midnight

  5. #725
    Colonel sharpcat's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    that would help yeah, problem is if the game stops at midnight then i will with absolute certainty not sleep until its "way too late", usually it takes an hour or so after a game stops before i am in bed, and i want to get to bed at midnight
    Fair enough. I'm happy to change it to half an hour earlier, same timeslot as the Cabal game, if you'd like to play and if everyone who's signed up is cool with it. After all, you are a good host!
    sharpcat@hotmail.co.uk
    Steam ID: 'catchin_wreck'

    MOROCCO in 'Cabal is for Winners'
    ENGLAND in 'Est Modus in Rebus'
    AUSTRIA in 'Ultima Ratio'

  6. #726
    Major Scion's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Fair enough. I'm happy to change it to half an hour earlier, same timeslot as the Cabal game, if you'd like to play and if everyone who's signed up is cool with it. After all, you are a good host!
    sure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts