+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vespere Jovis" — Thursdays, 19:00 CET

Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    i'll inherit it soon enough
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

Need more conscription centers Gots's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Probably.
    Noted, although nothing the proud polish people arent expecting already!

Edit: btw, it says itll be inherited by Palitinate when looking at the monarch

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Gots View Post
    Noted, although nothing the proud polish people arent expecting already!

Edit: btw, it says itll be inherited by Palitinate when looking at the monarch
    Hm? as far as i recall then it has my monarch right now? (which is also indicated by its color on the map)

Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Either way it still says the palitinate will inherit, lets wait and see what happens

Anyways, my internet seem to be really unstable, I will be there, but i cannot promise that it will manage :/

Hm? as far as i recall then it has my monarch right now? (which is also indicated by its color on the map)
    Brandenburg's colour on the map is most likely due to SCA being later in the alphabet than PAL, thus overriding PAL's colour.
    I could do that with my eyes tied behind my back!

Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Razalhague View Post
    Brandenburg's colour on the map is most likely due to SCA being later in the alphabet than PAL, thus overriding PAL's colour.
    but it also has my king!

anyway, ofcourse it will be mine. dirty palatinate should never inherit it

Some info to express my emotions and calm myself a bit about my internet.
    I have an 3g modem, which limit is set to 30gb of usage a month, which i now has passed this month... so theyre cutting my speed to an barely usable level.
    This is why im not sure how well it would perform in game, high latency, lagg spikes or drops would most likely occur.

I did however connect my cell phone to the computer as a modem, also using 3g But tbh seems more stable than my regular one right now. Ill try the cell phone first, then if not modem, if all fails, I am sorry, I have done all i could and i hope all can forgive me for rage quitting this session

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Some info to express my emotions and calm myself a bit about my internet.
    I have an 3g modem, which limit is set to 30gb of usage a month, which i now has passed this month... so theyre cutting my speed to an barely usable level.
    This is why im not sure how well it would perform in game, high latency, lagg spikes or drops would most likely occur.

I did however connect my cell phone to the computer as a modem, also using 3g But tbh seems more stable than my regular one right now. Ill try the cell phone first, then if not modem, if all fails, I am sorry, I have done all i could and i hope all can forgive me for rage quitting this session
    Are you living on an iceberg that you need to use 3g in your house?

Are you living on an iceberg that you need to use 3g in your house?
    Gotland could be compared to some icebergs i suppose

hosted 87.48.20.219

Thanks for a good game, here are the stats

Sub Report: Dah

Morocco:
    - Increased income threefold
    - PU'd Aceh and Vassalized Champassak, Dai Viet and Champa
    - Annexed Makassar (got a restore order CB on them because they revolted from Aceh so no infamy )
    - Colonized 5 provinces
    - Renamed all colonial lands (got bored)
    - Did some other minor stuff like modifiers and advisors I can't care to recount.
    - Maxxed out prestige like a baws.

Britain (Due to Ray dropping at the end and would otherwise have been AI last 15 mins)
    - Increased cultural tradition
    - Built some economic buildings
    - Suffered growth of cities attracts serfs event (-1 tax base gloucestershire +1 london)

Luv you mach.

1502:
    I could do that with my eyes tied behind my back!

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Morocco, the empire upon which the sun never sets.
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

Gotland could be compared to some icebergs i suppose
    I do not live on Gotland anymore though! But anyhow, the cell phone seemed to handle it quite well

I do not live on Gotland anymore though! But anyhow, the cell phone seemed to handle it quite well
    you moved away from the homeland? oh dear :P
    so where do you live now?

May i bring to your attention how the Evil Pink Empire (Poland) is constantly oppressing its neighbour populations? First the Hungarians and Czech, now the Russians. I feel there is the need to liberate those people! Who's with me?

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

May i bring to your attention how the Evil Pink Empire (Poland) is constantly oppressing its neighbour populations? First the Hungarians and Czech, now the Russians. I feel there is the need to liberate those people! Who's with me?
    The Evil Pink Empire? Never heard about that, Imagination must be a big thing in Russia, They imagine armies and techlevels as well, now where did I put that gift from the friendly Polish
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

I gained 3 provinces last session where as you gained 15 minus those 3 i took.

I have no intention of taking more, all this evilness and conspiration coming from the east... is not something Poland is happy about!

I gained 3 provinces last session where as you gained 15 minus those 3 i took.

I have no intention of taking more, all this evilness and conspiration coming from the east... is not something Poland is happy about!
    You're opressing the Russian people! What should i do?.
    I gained 12 muslim and tartar rubbish provinces, my FL doesn't even reach the 50s.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast