+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vespere Jovis" — Thursdays, 19:00 CET

Ohhh demon he is a good player (one of the best at our forum). if u will give him a chance, he'ill make an good, strong country (i've played with him for long time). he s got problems, becouse he was playing on quite diffrent rules.

Sorry for OT, but he crying at our forum all night And we have got a lot of laugh of him

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    oh yeah, that was your first mp game
    Well I would say that although it gave me 200 years of problems basically, In the end I had catched up on tech and could have started to actually make a difference although obviously in asia but with a OE that needed troops near his borders to bohemia/Italy and a Ming owned by Castille who was getting pressured by France, it could easily have made a difference. Nowadays, I would probably have tried to make a difference in europe instead, accepting defeat if it came but in return I would get some action and be a part of the euro diplomacy instead of playing an alternative SP campaign but Demon should perhaps pursue "my" alternative route
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

hm, if i can remember what it was. i think i was playing novgorod... anyone have a better memory than me? mach was playing OE and manchester was bohemia, i guess sid was france in that game too actually.
    Yeah I remember that game, that was the game where Sid screwed me over... oh wait...

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Demon65 View Post
    I must said that u are a litel kid grow up... I never said how good I'm only once i write that only noobs are attacking 6vs1 and that all dont said a bulshit..
    This doesnt help or make people like you more mate, its just the internet. Take a deep breath. Kindness in the face of adversity goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Redditor View Post
    Wat.
    I would most certainly be interested to see the MP-thread to that, might you provide?
    Ex Castris Virtute II

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ris+Virtute+II
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

So what happened to Burgundy after I left? I don't remember it having that much WE, and why is it back to -3 stability?
    I could do that with my eyes tied behind my back!

After checking, my WE was higher when I left in 1413, but it should have gotten near 0 during the ~7 years you apparently managed to play. Also, inflation is up and stability is down. Would it be possible for me to get some edits?

Imo for Demon to take Brandenburg in this stage of the game isnt much better then continuing as TO, admitedly I play portugal so I dont realy have any claim on the area but it seems very crowded in that part of the world and as Brandenburg didnt expand anything at all in the first session it's a very tough position to take as The Palatinate, Austria, Poland, Hansa and to a lesser extent Netherlands and Denmark have a claim on the provinces there. Witch would make it very hard for brandenburg to expand in any way so he would most likely just get crushed again sooner or later.
    To me it dosent realy seem fair to place someone in brandenburg at this stage neigther for the player whom allready have intrests in that area nor for the player whom gets placed there

OK, I made a decision ... I will be play in another campaign. I hope that someday we will play again. Give some time screns and statistics of the game, because I'm curious how the game will change I wish you all good luck, and have fun ... cya

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Demon65 View Post
    OK, I made a decision ... I will be play in another campaign. I hope that someday we will play again. Give some time screns and statistics of the game, because I'm curious how the game will change I wish you all good luck, and have fun ... cya
    Aight, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Razalhague View Post
    So what happened to Burgundy after I left?
    Would it be possible for me to get some edits?
    bump

Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

bump
    i dont know what happened, jackpot was subbing?

until i know what/why, i cant give you an answer on the edit request.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty II Collection

any damio faction
    or any eastern factions

jpulawski@hotmail.com

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne

The game is started, but you can be my sub for the next two times if you want jpuldk
    An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one orders a beer. The second one orders half a beer. The third, a quarter of a beer. The bartender says "you're all idiots", and pours two beers.

Quote Originally Posted by jpuldk View Post
    any damio faction
    or any eastern factions

jpulawski@hotmail.com
    Hi, you are new, welcome.
    However, you haven't read the rules for the game (no asians), and the game has already started.
    Like dhostar suggests then you could sub for someone.

Hi, you are new, welcome.
    However, you haven't read the rules for the game (no asians), and the game has already started.
    Like dhostar suggests then you could sub for someone.
    Yeah... we don't like asians around here..

does horde count??

By the way what year are the game at??

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

does horde count??
    Especially hordes, Muscovy considers all the Golden Horde as its land.
    It's better if you try to sign up in Vacca Foeda, they're still recruiting.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Especially hordes, Muscovy considers all the Golden Horde as its land.
    It's better if you try to sign up in Vacca Foeda, they're still recruiting.
    Or you sub for me.....
    An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one orders a beer. The second one orders half a beer. The third, a quarter of a beer. The bartender says "you're all idiots", and pours two beers.

does horde count??
    if you would take the time to read the first post, the answer would be apparent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast