+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 36 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vespere Jovis" — Thursdays, 19:00 CET

awesome will check it out.

edit:what i came up with
    Last edited by Frax; 04-11-2011 at 02:07.

Fancy Map

Here is your map, guys.

Last edited by Werryon; 04-11-2011 at 02:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Werryon View Post
    Here is your map, guys.
    You shouldn't have seen that, this is the real one:

PS: But I see Frax was faster.

haha now everyone seems to be making uber fancy maps! Love it! : >
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

Yep, it's an epidemic!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty View Post
    I doubt he would be allowed to play brandenburg, Jackpot was denied it and it would be extremely bad sport to suddenly allow him.
    The reason jackpot was denied playing brandenburg were the same as when i made the roster, i didnt/dont want brandenburg, poland and TO.
    no TO changes those circumstances.
    but like i said in game, then if any of those with interests in the region, ie. palatinate, austria, poland and hansa object, then demon wont be allowed to play brandenburg either.
    So far Hansa has voiced his protest in game, and i assume he hasnt changed his mind, unless he does... then brandenburg remains unplayable.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne

As i stated earlier, i need a sub for next two sessions, you can sub brittany demon if you like?
    An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one orders a beer. The second one orders half a beer. The third, a quarter of a beer. The bartender says "you're all idiots", and pours two beers.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I started pretty badly with Muscovy, the first mission was to annex Yaroslavl and not to annex Ryazan, and then somehow the GH went at war and annexed it(that's REALLY strange), though Ryazan isn't a requirement to form Russia, i will need to colonize it.
    Regarding TO i couldn't do much, it's his fault that he didn't check the infamy, and i didn't want to defend against hordes of enemy troops(mostly i was scared about stupid AI Lithuania).

Ehh i have a Very hard beginig traid everything do aliance wyth players wyth ai i have chans even to win everything but Poland came and crusch me

I would be very grateful for Sickness if he would give me a chance to continue the game, I would play on the BRA and I would not be expansive even i cant ...

The only thing I can say in my defense is that I was very trying to do everything. In this situation, in which I was, no one would have survived

Quote Originally Posted by Dhostar View Post
    As i stated earlier, i need a sub for next two sessions, you can sub brittany demon if you like?
    are u have some agrements wyth some players?? if not, the france gone eat u, and then you will say it was my fault
    Last edited by Demon65; 04-11-2011 at 12:23.

I think my diplomacy is ok... in this game at least(Burgundy will win). If you are up for a more laid back game just sub me. I can tell you what i need done if you are ready
    An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one orders a beer. The second one orders half a beer. The third, a quarter of a beer. The bartender says "you're all idiots", and pours two beers.

Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Demon65 View Post
    Ehh i have a Very hard beginig traid everything do aliance wyth players wyth ai i have chans even to win everything but Poland came and crusch me

I would be very grateful for Sickness if he would give me a chance to continue the game, I would play on the BRA and I would not be expansive ...

The only thing I can say in my defense is that I was very trying to do everything. In this situation, in which I was, no one would have survived

are u have some agrements wyth some players?? if not, the france gone eat u, and then you will say it was my fault
    just a comment here in case people are wondering.
    militarily demon did play it very competently (certainly far better than me, but i'm no genius).
    i think his diplomatic situation was rather difficult to begin with, ofcourse solutions might have been found...but it was difficult.
    The badboy war he brought onto himself was obviously a mistake.
    If i were to make any suggestions to demon, then its to turn down the rhetorics a bit, its not well received when someone is boastful about their skills or excessively complaining about something.
    just play it cool and respect that others may have sound strategic reasons for what they are doing

Regarding brittany, then i am guessing that he has made arrangements with france? but i understand your concern and it would be nice to receive some confirmation of such a deal
    Last edited by Scion; 04-11-2011 at 12:29.

I wrote to Sickness, and he may change his mind and allow me to play
    PLZ give me a chance to play with you as PERM, the sub is only 2 sessions

And if I offended anyone yesterday, calling someone a noob that I am very sorry for it ... Yesterday I got so many gangs, and this may be the reason if I offended anyone, but I know that was badly... I will never again call someon noob
    Last edited by Demon65; 04-11-2011 at 12:43.

I am his vassal/bitch do you need to know more i can fill you in on the details later

I object a Brandenburg player, too.
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Guys having a successful TEU player is not different from having one in Brandenburg, actually it's worse since TEU is a lot bigger at the start.
    Accept some challenge

Ok, brandenburg remains AI.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Guys having a successful TEU player is not different from having one in Brandenburg, actually it's worse since TEU is a lot bigger at the start.
    Accept some challenge
    people have planned under the assumption that brandenburg would be AI'ed, that is why those specific player are being asked

MagickaWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I still object. Not because I don't want a brandenburg, but because of Demons complete lack of sportmanship and general decency. I don't think I was the only one who got extremely tierd of listening to him whine, call people noobs, and proclaim how great he is the entire game.
    He is not the kind of person I want to play with. Sorry.

Need more conscription centers Gots's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I will not even try to save HRE from France when he becomes emperor, considering theyre rejecting another elector whom easily could co operate their votes with palitinate to change the HRE title outcome.

And Sickness, I fought against Demon and tbh, im more far more dissapointed at the players trashing on him because of his english. Thats really low and does not belong in the game.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It doesn't belong anywhere else either, in addition I believe Sickness opinion should be disregarded, he was only asked because it might upset his position in the game.
    Since he stated that it had nothing to do with that, and it is based purely on disliking the player his opinion is irrelevant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 36 ... LastLast