+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vespere Jovis" — Thursdays, 19:00 CET

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by rayzee View Post
    It appears I have been AI'ed as sliders have been moved. I'm sure I said in the public chat that I prepared GB for braindead via long term investment sliders and the minter adjusted. I will make myself more clear next time.

I'd like to request some edits to remove what the AI has taken, e.g importation act and Defender of Faith.

In other news, Great Britain would like to announce it will declare war against France in the defense of Milan.
    You were braindeaded- but we had to rehost. These things do happen when you leave! :P

I'm sure you'll be able to get minting/sliders changed though. Seems like a dick move not to haha.
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

Can I have switzerland edited into a vassal of Milan? Since that is what would have happened now if i hadn't made a deal with austria shortly before end time, that is now worthless since he is leaving the game..

Quote Originally Posted by Gots View Post
    Well Poland was friendly and supportive towards the HRE, instead as continuing as friends and being able to gain help from an polish HRE member, the emperor decided to eat me.
    Aswell as Milan aiding Austria to do so the last minutes.
    Well you disbanded HRE, something that we weren't happy with in Milan. But of course things has changed with Austria's exit, so I hope Poland will agree to peace and better relations in the future.

Need more conscription centers Gots's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Janlm View Post
    Well you disbanded HRE, something that we weren't happy with in Milan. But of course things has changed with Austria's exit, so I hope Poland will agree to peace and better relations in the future.
    It was france who disbanded it, not Poland.

I think its a bit too early to rule out a new Austrian perm, its still a very viable nation

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I think its a bit too early to rule out a new Austrian perm, its still a very viable nation
    Also i talked to shogul yesterday, and i asked him to sleep on it. which he agreed to.
    so currently he is resigned, but im keeping his slot in austria open for him for a bit in case he changes his mind.
    Last edited by Scion; 02-12-2011 at 15:58.

Anything ebove 1 province in size is "viable"

Wether it is fun to play, is a completely diffrent story!

Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty View Post
    Anything ebove 1 province in size is "viable"

Wether it is fun to play, is a completely diffrent story!
    Well that is up to the person himself. I dont mind if he wants to drop because its no fun, all i pointed out is that it would be good if someone would play Austria, either Shogul or someone else.

Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Behold....STATS!

After much consideration I have decided to give it another week before declaring Austria dead. I'll be here next week, so no need to panic Jan
    'Whoever conquers a free city and does not demolish it commits a great error and may expect to be ruined himself.'

Quote Originally Posted by ShoGuL View Post
    After much consideration I have decided to give it another week before declaring Austria dead. I'll be here next week, so no need to panic Jan
    *cheers*

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

So can i have some edits? i want like 2 slider moves and NI swap, considering my situation it isn't a lot.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I personally don't think edits should be handed out to nations, no matter how badly they are doing, assuming the nation haven't been AI'ed or similar things.

Quote Originally Posted by saharez View Post
    I personally don't think edits should be handed out to nations, no matter how badly they are doing, assuming the nation haven't been AI'ed or similar things.
    yeah but im such a nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    So can i have some edits? i want like 2 slider moves and NI swap, considering my situation it isn't a lot.
    kk, just msg me or write exactly what moves/NIs.

Edits shouldnt be given unless AI mistakes(and even then hardly since its usually the players fault it has been AI)
    Nothing personal or anything, but thats how i feel :x

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Edits shouldnt be given unless AI mistakes(and even then hardly since its usually the players fault it has been AI)
    Nothing personal or anything, but thats how i feel :x
    I share the same opinion, I haven't pushed for edits and will accept any objection by Scion.

Though about Russia's case, it's what I would say, a grey zone. It's unfair for his neighbours if he gets edits, yet Scion has to consider the implication of what a uncompetitive Russia will have on the campaign, which I imagine is the reason.

Unless Russia was AI'ed and I wasn't aware of it.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Muscovy has been played by Lama trough the entire campaign to my knowledge.

Chernigov or Smolensk is needed to form Russia, both are in Polish hands, Poland got land tech 18, Muscovy got land tech 10, its doubtful that Muscovy will be able to form Russia this game, I reckon that Poland is in a better position to make that unification at this point in the game.

But this is not really about Muscovy and Russia, its about not setting a precedence for making edits to cover up human players mistakes.

the above written is my personal opinion, Scion is the gm and got the final word.

Well that is up to the person himself. I dont mind if he wants to drop because its no fun, all i pointed out is that it would be good if someone would play Austria, either Shogul or someone else.
    My point wasn't Austria's situation but your unrealistic believe for a new Austrian perm.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Well then, let Poland form Russia, i'll go cooping Palatinate.

EDIT: No fuck this i'll stay just to annoy Poland
    Last edited by Lama43; 03-12-2011 at 10:27.

Since people are apparently appalled at the prospect of particularly muscowian edits, let me make it clear why i am doing it.
    Muscowy is currently not in a very good state, its manymanymany tech levels behind everyone else etcetc.
    And yes, this is the players doing and so forth, but...
    what impact does it have on the game that it receives these edits:
    Other players are unaffected because muscowy will remain relatively weak in the foreseeable future, if poland wants to annex it, it can still do so without breaking a sweat.
    But if poland decides not to do so, and those edits give the player there enough reason to keep playing, then fine, someone is still having fun and isnt ruining it for anybody else.
    If the edits were affecting the short term game balance, i would be much more cautious, but i dont believe they do.

edit:
    And one more thing, if you are just trying to turbo-modernize units through these edits, forget it
    but other things are ok.
    Last edited by Scion; 03-12-2011 at 12:45.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast