+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vespere Jovis" — Thursdays, 19:00 CET

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1av3ll1 View Post
    Bros, bros, I plan to move the new world and become the UISA (United Islamic States of America)
    And every single province in America will be BERBER! (wink @ sid)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    *Maghreb Arabic

Anyway i like more United Sultanates of New Maghreb

Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    Yep, EVERYTHING IN THE NEW WORLD MUST BE BERBER

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

and who can forget about east africa?
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Syber_sid View Post
    Bro... don't even get me started.
    I'm really trying to get you started though, don't let me down

I'm sorry scion but I'm having some personal issues and I won't be able to show up to sub you, I'm really sorry... I hope you can find some one else in time...

Quote Originally Posted by Zargar View Post
    I'm sorry scion but I'm having some personal issues and I won't be able to show up to sub you, I'm really sorry... I hope you can find some one else in time...
    Technically I could, I got off from college today and tomorrow which means I have nothing much to do today.

Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty View Post
    Technically I could, I got off from college today and tomorrow which means I have nothing much to do today.
    *quickly grabs the opportunity* marty iz zee sub!

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne

Im afraid i need to quit the campaign, thursday is just too busy
    An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one orders a beer. The second one orders half a beer. The third, a quarter of a beer. The bartender says "you're all idiots", and pours two beers.

Need more conscription centers Gots's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Come on people, just 6 of us in the game now

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Gots View Post
    Come on people, just 6 of us in the game now

might be the explaination
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

new host 81.161.190.212

whew that was broing. Brb walking to korea.
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

1478:

I took over the Netherlands since Burgundy wasn't in a very good position, and Frax has been absent for two sessions now.
    I could do that with my eyes tied behind my back!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    Crusader Kings II: Way of Life

I think it's very clear that Lorraine belongs to the germans and not the evil French dominion, seeking to undermine all civilized nations.

I present to you.. EVIDENCE NUMBER ONE:

L’Empire d’Allemagne [The German Empire] (map).

EVIDENCE NUMBER TWO:

EVIDENCE NUMBER THREE:

Last edited by ShoGuL; 18-11-2011 at 03:55.
    'Whoever conquers a free city and does not demolish it commits a great error and may expect to be ruined himself.'

That is very good evidence I have to admit, but... it sounds french, dosn't it?

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLegio
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordV2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You are quite right, Shoggy, Lorraine was an independent duchy right up to the mid 18th century.

But the operative word here is independent.

The French people cannot stand by and allow their kinsmen to be exploited by the depraved Austrians!

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Sid gave a fail response. This should have been his response:

King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast