+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vespere Jovis" — Thursdays, 19:00 CET

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by saharez View Post
    It doesn't belong anywhere else either, in addition I believe Sickness opinion should be disregarded, he was only asked because it might upset his position in the game.
    Since he stated that it had nothing to do with that, and it is based purely on disliking the player his opinion is irrelevant.
    point taken and noted. haven't heard from austria yet, but palatinate has also voiced his objection, and i believe his argument is based on his on long term strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness_ View Post
    I still object. Not because I don't want a brandenburg, but because of Demons complete lack of sportmanship He is not the kind of person I want to play with. Sorry.
    I must said that u are a litel kid grow up... I never said how good I'm only once i write that only noobs are attacking 6vs1 and that all dont said a bulshit...And u was talking something about my Eanglisch...Your Eanglisch is great for exampel private mesage(sportmanship), dont know why u talking to me like that i dont do enything bad to u

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness_
    You lost, get over it. Don't fucking bitch about it.
    You're lucky that I dont anexed u ,I think that is hurt you so much...

About the game if u dont whant BRA i can styl stay as Teutonic Order
    Last edited by Demon65; 04-11-2011 at 14:52.

Thanks for the game yesterday.

And I would like to say that I am currently accepting donations to my campaign for Emperor. If you would like to see another Emperor on the throne than the mighty France, feel free to donate your money to Milan. 100% of your donation will go to bribes and other attempts to further the campaign.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Let's just end this here.

MM, we all know your attitude towards people who haven't mastering english to the same level as yourself. Being openminded is a great virtue, try to adapt.
    Demon, this was your first MP, it's ok, it didn't go that well! On to the next one! and don't call people noobs, it dosen't work. Thank you for your time.
    Sickness, We don't decide on a social level who we get to play with, the GM decides. Your oppinion about sportsmanship isn't required.

mmkay?
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

Gots can u clean the box on thys forum??? its full and i cant send u private message... Or mayby u have some email? I will stay as TEU, once im writhing that i dont give up... Thys is not a problem for anyone???

Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Demon65 View Post
    Gots can u clean the box on thys forum??? its full and i cant send u private message... Or mayby u have some email? I will stay as TEU, once im writhing that i dont give up... Thys is not a problem for anyone???
    i dont mind, but you are vassalized right now, so you arent going to have a whole lot of uhm...individual action?

Thys is not problem for me i can wait for better time i can do economy stuf only, dont even need army whean im protected by POL Mayby Poland will change politcs Brytany is also vasal and he is styl in the game...

Jpvg i allredy said soryy for that one word ,,noob'' thys is sow bad word? and i said only whean i haved that big-gang, sory,sory,sory can we end thys now?

Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    i dont mind, but you are vassalized right now, so you arent going to have a whole lot of uhm...individual action?
    He won't be the only vassalized player country in this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Janlm View Post
    He won't be the only vassalized player country in this game...
    might be the only vassalized country with like 30bb though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Demon65 View Post
    Jpvg i allredy said soryy for that one word ,,noob'' thys is sow bad word? and i said only whean i haved that big-gang
    Because there is nothing wrong or newbish in what they did, They used diplomacy to establish their superiority in the region at your expense. This isn't a 1v1 game if it were, you would probably have done well from what Gots is saying but it isn't. This isn't an attempt to insult you but the way that you reacted _could_ be considered newbish but let's put all that behind us, TO couldn't be more dead at its current state then it is and continuing the game from that point is near useless for everyone included, people would just feel sad for taking stuff away from you even if they should do it. If you reworked your entire diplomatic approach and adjusted to a life of a vassal you may be able to survive anything else will be a life in misery and merely a hassle for everyone included.
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

I've seen certain TOs move to india though, so i suppose anything is possible
    He did have his whole country though, wasnt a vassal...and had no bb.

Quote Originally Posted by jpvg View Post
    MM, we all know your attitude towards people who haven't mastering english to the same level as yourself. Being openminded is a great virtue, try to adapt.
    Just to be in the clear, I only voiced my thoughts on his english in mumble, if anyone backtracks that to him that is unnecessary proxy talking in my eyes. And makes brining up the point on the thread completely irrelevant.

Additionally, I rather critisized the use of "u" instead of "you" (as opposed to his English as a whole) and you can't really claim anyone's English is bad enough to not know the diffrence between the two, it just shows lazyness and lack of form. I am well within reason to critisize lazyness as opposed to improper schooling.

I've seen certain TOs move to india though, so i suppose anything is possible
    Wat.
    I would most certainly be interested to see the MP-thread to that, might you provide?
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

MagickaWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by saharez View Post
    It doesn't belong anywhere else either, in addition I believe Sickness opinion should be disregarded, he was only asked because it might upset his position in the game.
    Since he stated that it had nothing to do with that, and it is based purely on disliking the player his opinion is irrelevant.
    I get that.

I will stay on the TO... i have 3 provincess in ger, i give up some provincess and now my bb is about 20, after 20-25years i will have 0-BB...For now im vassal of poland im shure that he gone protect hes minor slave so i can do economy stuff... In the game wee have a much smallers country than TEU now. And if the players gone have a will to anexet me be it so...I start on the TO and my will is play to the end on thys country

Quote Originally Posted by A_Redditor View Post
    Wat.
    I would most certainly be interested to see the MP-thread to that, might you provide?
    hm, if i can remember what it was. i think i was playing novgorod... anyone have a better memory than me? mach was playing OE and manchester was bohemia, i guess sid was france in that game too actually.

hm, if i can remember what it was. i think i was playing novgorod... anyone have a better memory than me? mach was playing OE and manchester was bohemia, i guess sid was france in that game too actually.
    Yeah, I can elaborate I was the TO. Manchester playing Bohemia had closed all expansion possibilities off in my first MP game by 1403, I could have had gone northern germany with only a long single line provinces meaning that simply breaking that line would basically beat me as a country (similar to what happends to those big Morrocos in war). I decided that I would be better off in India as I didn't believe that I would be able to survive for a longer period of time in europe based on having ~riga+pommerania along with the original TO areas. I tried diplomacy, putting myself in as a vassal under manchester but he refused my offers of help so I was left alone north of a huge bohemia. Basically what I did was tech for the QFTNW and caught up with holland around india, conquered it all in ~15-20 years, moved my capital as first core came through, having formed Preussia in advance, I simply released TO as a vassal and sold the leftover provinces and focused on the highproduction value provinces around India along with being westernized from the beginning.

As that was my first MP game, I can see loads of mistakes today, ie not waiting for east asian trade, not stopping on the way and getting some african Ds and so on but in general I think the move was the best for me at that point.

Edit -> The biggest mistake was however believing that Manchester would actually agree to sell me Brandenburg as he claimed he would, to get those 20% discipline.

I have learned from my mistakes.
    Last edited by jpvg; 04-11-2011 at 16:44.

MagickaWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Demon, I am sorry for being disrespectful regarding your english, it was not really my point:

No please don't come. I don't want to listen to someone whine and call people noobs in bad english for 4 hours again.
    Although I think that such behaviour is bad and goes against the rules and spirit of the game I have changed my mind and think you should get a second chance.

Quote Originally Posted by jpvg View Post
    Yeah, I can elaborate I was the TO. Manchester playing Bohemia had closed all expansion possibilities off in my first MP game by 1403, I could have had gone northern germany with only a long single line provinces meaning that simply breaking that line would basically beat me as a country (similar to what happends to those big Morrocos in war). I decided that I would be better off in India as I didn't believe that I would be able to survive for a longer period of time in europe based on having ~riga+pommerania along with the original TO areas. I tried diplomacy, putting myself in as a vassal under manchester but he refused my offers of help so I was left alone north of a huge bohemia. Basically what I did was tech for the QFTNW and caught up with holland around india, conquered it all in ~15-20 years, moved my capital as first core came through, having formed Preussia in advance, I simply released TO as a vassal and sold the leftover provinces and focused on the highproduction value provinces around India along with being westernized from the beginning.

As that was my first MP game, I can see loads of mistakes today, ie not waiting for east asian trade, not stopping on the way and getting some african Ds and so on but in general I think the move was the best for me at that point.

Edit -> The biggest mistake was however believing that Manchester would actually agree to sell me Brandenburg as he claimed he would, to get those 20% discipline.

I have learned from my mistakes.

oh yeah, that was your first mp game

Demon, you should get a second chance.
    thx a lot for suporthing me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast