+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 35 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vespere Jovis" — Thursdays, 19:00 CET

thanks for tonight. a lot of fun

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Sand: The world's most valuable commodity.
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

U think that TEU have some future on thys game? i shuld came on a nother sesion? Next time if the new guy is coming to campany like thys whear are playing ,,old frends'' and u whant to gang him 6 vs1 thean said, better will be ai on the country like that :P

I dont have even chans no allys i write to half of u, and on the begining im raped for a half players...What should I do to survive in such a campaign

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

write more interesting stuff, your diplomatic messages apparently wasn't as strategically sound as what other player presented

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Demon65 View Post
    U think that TEU have some future on thys game? i shuld came on a nother sesion? Next time if the new guy is coming to campany like thys whear are playing ,,old frends'' and u whant to gang him 6 vs1 thean said, better will be ai on the country like that :P

I dont have even chans no allys i write to half of u, and on the begining im raped for a half players...What should I do to survive in such a campaign
    No please don't come. I don't want to listen to someone whine and call people noobs in bad english for 4 hours again.
    Last edited by Sickness_; 04-11-2011 at 00:36.

Need more conscription centers Gots's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This was nothing about you being new or anything, tbh you did a good job sending us diplo requests and all. But Teutonic order is to begin with a bad nation when you have Poland and denmark as humans, both of us have decent missions and no real reason to keep TO alive.
    My intention in the beginning was to whipe out Teutonic Order so I dont need to worry about that front in the future

Id say TO is dead considering its my vassal

If you wouldve stuck to brandenburg in the beginning I wouldve had no interest with you, and no one else it seems.

Anyyyhow, fun session, see you all next week!

I can change to brandenburg If you still want me i now that my Eanglish is not perfect i never learn that language... Only from TV,Games and Internet

If not Denmark and hansa i have strange to defend TEU... Scroll the land and is a chanse to win wyth poland but not whean is sytuation like that...

Also, I'm not prepared for such former gang ... In my country we play campaign after 16 people but no more gangs than 1vs2 whean the country is weak...

I cant ofer nothing heer on TEU everyone whant some province from me the best dyplomacy cant save that...

But the worst was like GOT told me to conquer Thuryngie told me that he would defend me, and after that he invaded me ... And I believed him
    Last edited by Demon65; 04-11-2011 at 00:31.

Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

It may be your english but honestly, you've come off as condescending most of the game. I dont think Gots and Sickness know eachother, nor do I think any of them are "friends" and people who know eachother quite well (Sid, Marty, Saharez, Shogul, Jackpot, Razalhague) spent most of the session beating eachother in the head. Razal's been nearly annexed, Jackpot got annexed, and Shogul is seriously crippled. We do terrible things to our friends. Sid is one of my besties on the forum and he sold me down the river on the sunday game for one war versus the Ottomans. This isn't personal against you, I've played in many campaigns and typically new players get a by. The way you write, you seem to believe yourself superior to the players here, who have been playing literally for years, across different iterations of the game. For me personally, your attitude of not realizing that perhaps many of these players have much to teach you (When I first started I thought I was experienced, but playing in the MP community increased my capability in playing this game dramatically) has discouraged you getting a sort of pass as a new player. The fact that "you're new" and we're "old friends" has no evidence if you actually examine the way these campaigns go.

That did not help your "diplo game". Furthermore, I gave you fair warning that Brandenburg is the better choice with a poland and a denmark, because Denmark has strong incentive to conquer TO lands in order to inherit the kalmar union, and Poland wants ocean access via the Prussian lands. That created strong incentives to "gangbang" you if you will, and Denmark being able to bring the weight of Sweden down on you, as well as Poland utilizing Lithuania, didn't help. Austria, and Russia could be helpful allies, but early those are incredibly strong countries coming after you. Its not personal, but this is competitive. Had I been in TO I would have been eaten as well, I'm sure.
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Im sorry for betraying you like that, but seeing as everyone was attacking you, the only real way to protect the teutonic lands was to vassalize it, which I was planning to anyways... didnt want to wait when everyone was done ripping it apart.
    There was little you could have done against all desire of your land, you did all you could, allied muscowy, send diplo to me, denmark, hansa etc. Sadly we all found it more profitable to go against you than co operate. Just like when Holland gets annexed by burgundy first year in many campaigns :P

Anyways, I dont mind having a brandenburg player

and i do NOT! support people saying other peoples english is bad, it's not his native language, and Im actually very impressed he speaks as good as he does w.o even learning it in school. As long as you make yourself understood its all good.

For me, this game was good, very realistic your arguments are valid also and what you write is true...

Sory but I played only with people from my country and in our game on quite different principles ... Here is hardcore and I really like it

I would be very happy if I got a chance of Brandenburg ... You can always gang me there if not I will be able to count on the next campaign with you I have to take revenge on you
    Last edited by Demon65; 04-11-2011 at 00:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon65 View Post

Let me give you a quick breakdown of what other people were doing when you started whining about other people not wanting to help you:

- France
    - Burgundy
    - England

The three above have been at war nearly the entire duration of the session, England was dowed a the start of the session leaving no room to send troops east. Castille and Portugal later joined in on the fun as well leaving no room for those west of Germany to do anything in the east.

-Austria
    -Palatinate

The above two were at war with each other and hungary/german minors respectively, Austria was severely crippled after the war with Poland and the palatinate.

-Milan
    -Ottoman Empire
    -Morocco

The above three were contantly at war with AI, in case with Milan pretty intensely since half of his country was occupied at one point.

All the others like Holland, the Knights, Brittany etc's armies were too small to even help remotely.

Who the hell do you expect to come to your aid? Do you just want everyone else to peace out and come save you? *Everyone* else was occupied.

Secondly, friends and enemies hold no value in Eu3. I may be a (quote)friend(quote) of sid, but we were still at war with each other for 96% of the time I was in the session. We won, we lost and sid found a creative way to double cross me. Saharez, whom backstabbed me gloriously against France to gain a little bit of land I actually gave some tips on how to play Castille just yesterday.

Wether you dislike or are a friend of someone outside of the game, it matters very little in the spirit of the game. Similarly I call saharez names all the time in games, but that is just in context for the game for me.

Also: promising revenge in another game is considered bad sport.

Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty View Post
    Also: promising revenge in another game is considered bad sport.
    You misunderstood me, it was a joke. I have no intention to take revenge on any who ...

And i know that rest of Europ was busy,I did not expect help from anyone outside, only from Austria and Moscow, but they themselves were too weak to help me ...

The only thing that surprised me that so many gangs on me But it also is somehow justified

Just give me the answer. Can I play on Brandeburg ?? YES / NO
    Last edited by Demon65; 04-11-2011 at 01:19.

question guys, how do you get world map of the game?

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    Crusader Kings II: Way of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Frax View Post
    question guys, how do you get world map of the game?
    F12, I believe. Or maybe F11. If you mean Razelhagues impressive work, then that's a little more complicated i'm afraid.. and more time consuming I'm sure
    'Whoever conquers a free city and does not demolish it commits a great error and may expect to be ruined himself.'

yeah, i thought it would be pretty cool if you could see world changes each session.

they said aslong as me, austria, palitinate and i guess Hansa doesnt mind, since theyre all close to each other. But me personally dont mind if we have an Brandenburg player, more electors is just nice. Can provide some inner HRE diplomacy. (also put together their votes to get france from being the next HRE)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by ShoGuL View Post
    F12, I believe. Or maybe F11. If you mean Razelhagues impressive work, then that's a little more complicated i'm afraid.. and more time consuming I'm sure
    Yeh, bout 1 minute more, thanks to some gifted guy...

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...&daysprune=365

I doubt he would be allowed to play brandenburg, Jackpot was denied it and it would be extremely bad sport to suddenly allow him.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Alright, I'm hearing all sorts of random rumours. To clarify, I agreed to take the infamy for annexing Jackpot for Castillian support on other issues, I would do it any other day if a similar situation came up. I had personally given him multiple hints on making a deal with Castille that would ensure his survival in the game and I do believe that a minor located in someones backyard should pay their dues and if they don't, they risk annexation, that's my personal belief and while others may believe that every nation has a right to exist simply by being a player then my point is merely that I don't. Nouf said.

EDIT - I tried to explain this concept to Jackpot and he blocked me on MSN and said "Fuck You" and although I have no feelings towards Jackpot, he seems to be slightly angered about it.
    Last edited by jpvg; 04-11-2011 at 02:04.
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 35 ... LastLast