+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 34 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vespere Jovis" — Thursdays, 19:00 CET

Internet connection here seems rather flaky and I doubt it's going to get better by tomorrow, sooo... Marty, fancy playing Burgundy?
    I could do that with my eyes tied behind my back!

Manchester will slaughter me.

I am afraid that is a risk we must take.

Also, I am eating Hello Kitty icecream.
    Last edited by Razalhague; 02-11-2011 at 20:24. Reason: Important information

I wrote to many players on diplomacy, in email or here on the forum and Lama43, Gots, Sickness, Werryon ... You are the only ones who have not responded ...

If you are perms, you may be interested in some kind of diplomacy?
    Tomorrow is the start of the campaign, and you can believe me that diplomacy is very useful

Quote Originally Posted by Razalhague View Post
    I am afraid that is a risk we must take.

Also, I am eating Hello Kitty icecream.
    I'm sorry but I'm not really interested in a full time occupation fending off sid from annexing Burgundy, I can only really co-op.

By the way, add me on msn please A_redditor, I cant write to you...
    'Whoever conquers a free city and does not demolish it commits a great error and may expect to be ruined himself.'

Quote Originally Posted by ShoGuL View Post
    By the way, add me on msn please A_redditor, I cant write to you...
    I tried adding you on MSN several times now, over the CABAL group and over your msn ID, it has never worked for me. Do you have Skype?
    my skype : daniel_lubi
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Internet connection here seems rather flaky and I doubt it's going to get better by tomorrow, sooo... Marty, fancy playing Burgundy?
    worrying
    hope it gets better...

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Demon65 View Post
    you can believe me that diplomacy is very useful
    Mate we've all played in campaigns before.
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

Further testing indicates that the connection seems to hold as long as there's constant traffic on it, so it might be playable after all.

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Won't be here until later part of the session, so VR is here to cover.

Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Further testing indicates that the connection seems to hold as long as there's constant traffic on it, so it might be playable after all.
    yay!

We are starting 19.00...Scion is the host??? if not then who? plz give me IP thx

Mach1av3ll1, I know that most of you have some experience ... but a few of you don't responded to diplomacies like Sicknes or Gots ... And the last post was about them not about you or other players

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Demon, if people dont respond to diplomatic messages, then odds are that they dont feel a need to speak with you.

as for ip and stuff, Chill out, it will be released shortly before we host, its the standard procedure, we will be aiming to start at 19.00 cet though, aslong as people are decent enough human beings to show up on time.

Need more conscription centers Gots's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Odd, Im pretty sure I replied this morning. Anyways, was pretty much like this: im not signing any naps with anyone but it doesnt mean I want to fight or anything, best of luck tonight

See you all in an hour!

I am hosting today apparantly: 83.128.94.115

(jew status for the win)

Any chance you guys need a sub for tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Histaxin View Post
    Any chance you guys need a sub for tonight?
    you never know, pop in and look. but we might not, and i wont just stick you in india or something then.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

we need a coop for Burgundy actually, since Razalhagues connection is shaky

Edit: Sorry Histaxin, I thought Razal wanted a sub given earlier messages in this chat.

Hope it wasnt too inconvenient
    Last edited by saharez; 03-11-2011 at 20:13.

New host:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 34 ... LastLast