+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vespere Jovis" — Thursdays, 19:00 CET

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Frax View Post
    Will there be a game tonight or is it next Thursday?
    Vespere Jovis

GM: Scion (msn: scion@hemmelig.dk)
    Co-GM: None Yet
    Checksum: BJLT
    Game type: Casual-Competitive
    Game start: Thursday Nov 3 - 2011
    Day: Thursdays

Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Just for the record, 11 players have signed up so far - just 5 slots left - first come first serve

Within three years I played already many mp campaigns EU3 but only on the stage of my country, now I want to play here in the paradox side
    Preferred countries:

Teutonic
    Teutonic
    Teutonic
    Milan
    Austria
    France
    Burgundy
    Venez

If GM can let it give me an answer if I'm allowed to play. I would ask for host IP ???

Quote Originally Posted by Demon65 View Post
    Within three years I played already many mp campaigns EU3 but only on the stage of my country, now I want to play here in the paradox side
    Preferred countries:

Teutonic
    Teutonic
    Teutonic
    Milan
    Austria
    France
    Burgundy
    Venez

If GM can let it give me an answer if I'm allowed to play. I would ask for host IP ???
    Not sure if i will be hosting, but if i am then its 87.48.20.219

Btw, how much MP experience do you have?
    Last edited by Scion; 27-10-2011 at 14:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    Btw, how much MP experience do you have?
    No offense but I'm sure that i played more ,,MP EU3'' than most of you, I played a lot of campaigns from 1399 to 1821 wyth 12-18 players, even I was a GM, but at my stage every couple of sessions I had to look for a new player because someone dropped out, I hope that the paradox is better, thys is the reason why I want to play here wyth players who dont run whean they lose a war

,,Rules:
    1. There are no peacerules except for Karma, enough said. ''

I have a question about this rule, or in this case after winning the war, I can take more than 100vp?

Need more conscription centers Gots's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well, Id say you can, but doing so will most likely start a chain reaction of gangs which will end up with the total destruction of your nation

Karma so to speak

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gots View Post
    Well, Id say you can, but doing so will most likely start a chain reaction of gangs which will end up with the total destruction of your nation

Karma so to speak
    And even worse... endless complaining.

A player can DOW another player's vassal IF { that vassal is not allied with its overlord AND the player has no truce with the overlord }
    so i can't attack a vassal i got a CB on, if he is allied to his overlord?

No offense but I'm sure that i played more ,,MP EU3'' than most of you, I played a lot of campaigns from 1399 to 1821 wyth 12-18 players, even I was a GM, but at my stage every couple of sessions I had to look for a new player because someone dropped out, I hope that the paradox is better, thys is the reason why I want to play here wyth players who dont run whean they lose a war

,,Rules:
    1. There are no peacerules except for Karma, enough said. ''

I have a question about this rule, or in this case after winning the war, I can take more than 100vp?
    I asked because the user you are currently using has zero games. What happened to the one with all the games if i may ask?

Regarding 100+ VP peace deals, then i suppose you can, but he can also just reject it
    But if he does accept it, then like gots says - then some people might see it as an excellent opportunity to gang up and change the color of your provinces.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I asked because the user you are currently using has zero games. What happened to the one with all the games if i may ask?
    I believe he was playing in some other community, though he referes to it as stage instead of community.

Quote Originally Posted by Janlm View Post
    so i can't attack a vassal i got a CB on, if he is allied to his overlord?
    Actually i was staring at this rule when i copy/pasted it, and thought "i dont like it, but i dunno what to do with it...its prolly ok"
    I think the reason its there, is so you cant get a (as an example) holy war cb on a european nation as another european nation, by wardeccing some dudes overseas vassal.
    So imo, if it doesent give you some kind of weird CB, then i dont mind. for example if france has a core on someones european vassal, then its not a problem.

yeah well i don't usually read the rules... but demon65's post made me take a look, and that one is a bit silly since i could basicly vassalize a country that another player has cores on and rob him of a perfectly valid CB.

Quote Originally Posted by Janlm View Post
    yeah well i don't usually read the rules... but demon65's post made me take a look, and that one is a bit silly since i could basicly vassalize a country that another player has cores on and rob him of a perfectly valid CB.
    agreed

i think i need to find out if you keep the holy war costs when taking provs from the overlord (allowing you to grab european provs at 1bb each).

I dont play on paradox, only played in my country, we have our own Forum for exampel he is the said my last campaign i play BRA-next transform in to Prusia but now campign is dead
    http://wayofwar.org/showthread.php?t=37726

I dont play on paradox, only played in my country, we have our own Forum for exampel he is the said my last campaign i play BRA-next transform in to Prusia but now campign is dead
    http://wayofwar.org/showthread.php?t=37726
    owkay

That is the one Finished 1399-1821 My was TEU-PRU-GER

STATS
    http://www.europa3.ru/cgi-bin/mpstat...&yearsave=1433

MOROCCO
    portugal
    holland
    hansa

I have another question about the rules.
    When 4 players in the gang attacked a 1 player whether any of them can take the 100vp? I ask because in this case, you can completely destroy a country player he lose in one war 4 x 100vp = 400vp... also karma?? In my country we take peac like that 100/4(players gang)= 25vp for each one who attak in gang... I only ask dont change the rules

I see that you have here on Paradox campaigns a few rules only...U dont have problems wyth that??

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

there is no limitations on demands in a war, a single player can take 400% as easily as 4 different players taking 100% each, there is no limitations, if the defeated person surrenders terms will be placed and accepted, though a player can refuse to surrender, in that case all you can do is forcepeacing him or stay at war indefinetely, though placing heavy demands and keeping the player hostage until he accepts them is likely to anger the other players in the game.

As for few rules, that is true, this is a fairly hardcore community, and if you slip up badly enough, odds are you will be destroyed utterly and completely.

As for karma, look it up in a dictionary and the meaning should be cleared up.

Quote Originally Posted by saharez View Post
    As for karma, look it up in a dictionary and the meaning should be cleared up.
    In my language,,karma'' means food for the animals But I think that here is some kind of fate? i look for translation word ,,karma'' but no results

Quote Originally Posted by saharez View Post
    this is a fairly hardcore community.
    And what is the result? It is not so that the campaign is falling apart after 100-200 years??? I like hardcore games, but I do not like to play with people that give up after 2-3 loss war ... I hope that here will be different
    Last edited by Demon65; 27-10-2011 at 17:20.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 ... LastLast