• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Plots still confuse me.. is a plot the ambition of another character that you can only join in on? or are plots made available to you from being triggered by certain events or external characters actions?

No the plots we saw in the video was only those that you can make your own character to try to accomplish. So called ambitions like amash wealth, be paragon of virtue etc. I don't believe you can really even invite others in those plots. There is others that we didn't see as the situation for them was not right. For example you might be able to plot against your liege when you hate him. You can yourself start a plot or you can join in other rulers plots if they invite you. There is also an option to reveal the plot to the ruler in question if you so want. Johan gave an example of one game where the HRE got in a war against Kingdom of Poland where two of its powerful dukes joined Poland's side because of the plot where king of Poland and the two dukes were taken part.

First, i really liked that kind of live beta testing, great interface, message board options
and gameplay of course.

Only thing that still made me twist are the colourful borderlines.
I'm not opposing the idea of it, but couldnt you tone them down a bit and still being obviously visible.

This is based on my impression that the lines are too much of a contrast to the rest of the map
as well as the persons/soldiers.

So its all about my subjective view on colour. :blush:

I'd like to see another one of these without the Q&A. I found the questions being asked of Johan distracting. I'd rather see him play and make note of his activities as he does. Let it be the tale of Ireland, for example, without the pedantic "what what muslims/republics?" material that's been covered already.

I'd like to see another one of these without the Q&A. I found the questions being asked of Johan distracting. I'd rather see him play and make note of his activities as he does. Let it be the tale of Ireland, for example, without the pedantic "what what muslims/republics?" material that's been covered already.

Yes I agree, please do another but without the Q&A, and a better microphone. Also don't cheat, I want to see you try and establish Ireland properly.

I agree. Many of the questions asked had already been answered before, mainly in the development diaries. Perhaps it is a good idea if people send in questions beforehand, so that Johan can select the interesting ones (i.e. the one's that have not been answered yet in some form) and show the answers while playing.

Couldn't watch it. It asked me to download some program and when I did it gave me some trojan thing that keeps appearing even though I deleted.

NO THANKS. I'll just wait for when the game comes out.

I agree. Many of the questions asked had already been answered before, mainly in the development diaries. Perhaps it is a good idea if people send in questions beforehand, so that Johan can select the interesting ones (i.e. the one's that have not been answered yet in some form) and show the answers while playing.

And he didn't know the answers to some others.

If he'd had a list before-hand he could have answered them all. And found a ruler who could plot, so he could show us that feature.

Nick