• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I had an idea in that vein, where I have the traditional time travel story. But instead of having someone of great intelligence and skill who can manipulate the future...some random 'Valley Girl' type gets sent back who couldn't even find Portugal on a map and is more worried about not having a hair dryer for 400 years than ruling the world!

Could be funny....
It could..... I do like the time travel system you created and I'd love to see another story in that universe (or multiverse, I guess). The potential problem with this idea is character growth (or lack thereof). I can't see a person like that surviving in that situation for 400 years without breaking down or growing, which might be a problem if the humor is built off of the juxtaposition of her situation with her personality. That said, you've always done a good job with character growth in the past, so I'm sure you'll do a great job and I'll definitely be reading no matter what you do!

Hmm, excellent point.

I already have some ideas on the matter. Thanks Quicksabre!