+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CORE 0.50 for AoD official release

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k club

This seems to be a gamefront problem. I could not access the file from one computer but it worked from another one. Have you tried a different browser?
    "Muss Sieg von Lissa werden!" (Admiral Tegetthoff´s signal before the battle of Lissa - "Must become victory of Lissa" - since the battle started faster than he thought, all that was hoisted was the signal "MUSS")

I've tried Firefox and IE even google chrome but all of them dont work.
    Last edited by pionierecat; 26-03-2012 at 16:43.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k club

I´ll see what I can do. I like to be able to follow the number of total downloads on gamefront, though ...
    "Muss Sieg von Lissa werden!" (Admiral Tegetthoff´s signal before the battle of Lissa - "Must become victory of Lissa" - since the battle started faster than he thought, all that was hoisted was the signal "MUSS")

Thanks
    Its good to me and other players who cannot download it from gamefront.

500k club

Nice!
    I can download CORE now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3