Werewolf Lite CCXVIII - Do androids hunt electric sheep?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Six lives.

Six lives, each one desperately trying to survive the day. But one of them knew his survival could only come at the expense of all the others.

Uncertain of whom to trust, the beleaguered passengers couldn't make up their mind. In the end, when no consensus could be reached, the authorities grudgingly accepted to test both Reis and AVN.

As tempers flared while they were waiting for news, the passengers milled about the darkened rooms in the abandoned office, thinking about their loved ones and whether they would ever see them again.

When the authorities called them together again, they quickly realised that yet again, one of them did not make it. Another search of the area revealed Tamius, strangled to death and then stuffed in a closet, along with the tools he had used for his impromptu Voight-Kampff tests. In his pockets, an old badge was found, indicating he used to be a Blade Runner.

More bad news awaited the remaining passengers as they were informed that both Reis and AVN had been proven to be regular human beings. Both were now on their way back home. Both had escaped the horror.

Only three lives were now left, hanging in the balance.

So AVN is the last wolf... Who would've thought

Vote AVN

Pissing blimey, I should go to sleep - it's Bagricula, not AVN.

Unvote AVN
Vote Bagricula

A revelation came to me in the shower. Bagricula isn't the last wolf - Boris is.

Boris was contacted by tamius the blade runner to out his packmate Sylon. Now why wouldn't he do it? If he didn't do it, someone else would and his credibility would be jeopardized. He knew that tamius would probably scan other people(most seers do in such a situation) and even if he did scan Boris there was a 50% chance of failure. I mean, why would I or Bagricula hunt tamius? We would benefit more from hunting Boris the JL spokesperson. This only makes sense if the wolf KNEW who the blade runner was.

Unvote Bagricula
Vote Boris

I will be absent starting tomorrow, so my vote stays.

A revelation came to me in the shower. Bagricula isn't the last wolf - Boris is.

Boris was contacted by tamius the blade runner to out his packmate Sylon. Now why wouldn't he do it? If he didn't do it, someone else would and his credibility would be jeopardized. He knew that tamius would probably scan other people(most seers do in such a situation) and even if he did scan Boris there was a 50% chance of failure. I mean, why would I or Bagricula hunt tamius? We would benefit more from hunting Boris the JL spokesperson. This only makes sense if the wolf KNEW who the blade runner was.

Unvote Bagricula
Vote Boris

I will be absent starting tomorrow, so my vote stays.

Not really, the wolf had a one in 3 chance of hitting the seer

EDIT: Especially with such a small scan sample, it would be better for the wolves to track down the seer

And plus, he sucessfully scanned me the night after I did the outing, why, if I was the wolf, would I take the risk of him scanning me

Boris, do you have tamius's scan list? Can you post it?

Falc, can you confirm about the ex-Blade-runner scan...is the output:

1. Replicant
2. Goodie
3. Inconclusive

Or is it:

1. Replicant
2. Goodie

With inconclusive scans coming out as (2)?

Having reviewed my previous reasoning as well as past days...I'm comfortable saying I believe the correct option is:

Vote esemesas

Let's not form a circular firing squad here.

And now I'm uncomfortable again...

...got to run the numbers on the tami hunt. Blethers, it is irritating only having three.

Also, due to this game not quite starting when I thought it would and a small misunderstanding with my agenda, I won't actually be behind my computer at 20:00 tonight. I'll have my smartphone with me but there's a chance I won't be paying attention to the time.

Now, since the game will end, one way or another, tonight, that's a bit annoying.

So I have talked to the remaining wolf and he has agreed to just reveal himself and thus the result of the game if I haven't posted anything by 20:30. That way, you can all start the celebrating and analyzing and pointing of fingers more or less on schedule.

If anyone would like to propose something else, feel free to let me know.

Also, due to this game not quite starting when I thought it would and a small misunderstanding with my agenda, I won't actually be behind my computer at 20:00 tonight. I'll have my smartphone with me but there's a chance I won't be paying attention to the time.

Now, since the game will end, one way or another, tonight, that's a bit annoying.

So I have talked to the remaining wolf and he has agreed to just reveal himself and thus the result of the game if I haven't posted anything by 20:30. That way, you can all start the celebrating and analyzing and pointing of fingers more or less on schedule.

If anyone would like to propose something else, feel free to let me know.

I can sub as GM if you want.