Werewolf Lite CCXVIII - Do androids hunt electric sheep?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nine lives.

Nine lives, brought together by fate, by luck, and now unmistakably entwined.

Nine lives that boarded the same shuttle flight from the Antares station. Some of them bound for home, some of them bound for their next job, and some... Some trying desperately to escape from their hunters.

The Blade Runners' information was undeniable. On board were two replicants, trying to escape to Earth, to normal human society. A pointless dream, really, since they were scheduled for death, the unavoidable shutdown of their system. But they had to be stopped nonetheless.

So when the shuttle landed, the entire group of passengers was immediately confined to a small abandoned office while awaiting the arrival of a Blade Runner, who would be tasked with weeding out the replicants from the real humans.

But the replicants had different ideas. They weren't going to go down without a fight. If they could only overpower the other passengers, they could then lay a trap for the Blade Runner and escape.

And thus, while the passengers were passing the time, one of them stepped away from the others for a short moment... and never returned. The regular passenger Najs was found dead soon after and the others realized their mortal peril.

Eight lives left...

It's a pity Najs died :sad:
But I guess he defied (challenged) the wolves one time too often ...

Anyway my random vote will be on snoopdogg for now.

Vote Snoopdogg

My usual approach to day one is useless here.

Vote Boris ze Spider

Sub, btw

Vote AVN

His wild accusations on day zero was interesting

What wild accusations ? What's wrong with them ?
IMO they made perfectly sense.

So please elaborate.
Unvote Snoopdogg Vote Boris ze Spider

And yes, I will change my vote again (probably to tamius) once I get a decent motivation.
And if I don't get one my vote stays were it is ...

What wild accusations ? What's wrong with them ?
IMO they made perfectly sense.

So please elaborate.
Unvote Snoopdogg Vote Boris ze Spider

And yes, I will change my vote again (probably to tamius) once I get a decent motivation.
And if I don't get one my vote stays were it is ...

You freaked out about me asking about the time, accusing me of being a wolf.

Vote reis91 on account of getting my name mixed up with... Whatever a 'Cylon' is.

And while I may not have much experience under my belt, I'm not entirely clueless; I did play a game or two of Mafia (Werewolf by a different name) before. Unfortunately in those games I tended to die early.

Oh, that was an in-joke at the Battlestar Galactica crowd (they are running a BSG boardgame here in OT forum games, and there have been some WW games with that theme).

I am usually benign to newcomers, but I wouldn't try to stretch that too much if I was you...

That was a light-hearted joke; I apologise if it offended you. Maybe I should have added a smiley before it... But some part of me rejects smileys out of stubbornness. It just feels slightly odd putting a smiley amongst a chunk of text like that.

Well, I have the perfect solution... text smileys :)

As for jokes, your vote is still on me. You're saving the wolves the trouble to hunt me that way, I've been hunted A LOT in past games, unfortunately.

Random.org tells me to vote 6...

Vote Boris

So we have 6 goodies and 2 baddies...this is all obvious, but I forget how close we are to parity sometimes.

If we lynch a goodie, then 4 goodies and 2 baddies.

Then if we lynch a goodie, we're at parity.

If we lynch a baddie, then 5 goodies and 1 baddie...which gives us at least two more nights.