• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I will reinstall the mod,Have a good chance of this is problems with the internet :O

Show some initiative and write some events of your own, ese!

I get the impression you are struggling with continuing the mod?
From my experience, it's great when you are "up and running", the buzz is great and you're "full-on".. But, as soon as you start to falter, it soon becomes a rout, and almost immediately, you stop. Once you stop, it is almost impossible to get the motors moving again, as the impetus is lost.

I'd say, take a break, revitalise, and look at it again in a week or so? Cheers

Have a Mazulla Surrender event?I anexed 1/3 of nation.

I anex Mazula,LONG LIVE AMERICAN FEDERATION!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHH

Thumbs up, really nice mod. The balance in Europe seems really nice in my opinion, had plenty of troubles all the way until 1947 while playing as Iberia. The way alliances change between games is really cool too, loved how American states and Switzerland got to join the League in the second game.
My only complain is the lack of flash-points for wars. Started as France, skipped Occitania event since I decided to go for Germany first. (it was a big point during the Dublin conference after all.) And then nothing ever happened for Commie block, we just stayed out of the conflict blocking the countries from fighting each-other.
I guess I could just declare by hand, but situation is still sorta weird.

Last edited:
Nothing happening is a very rare possibility. Balancing this kinda thing is just very difficult.
I realize that events can always trigger the peaceful way if player is unlucky, but how about giving an additional decision that would throw countries at each other after certain point them more proactive?
Something like a direct copy of Japanese decision for joining the Chinese war, but for Russia, France and other big players. "Democrats are at war with HRE, now is the time to reclaim Occitania", "HRE is a busy with war on the other front, time to strike" etc. 95% chance for AI. It's just weird that sometimes big alliances simply stay out of conflict when they have a perfect chance to strike. Also a bit unbalanced. When HRE isn't fighting on two fronts they are crazy strong.

You did not choose the Occitanian option, and the Union does seem to have decided on isolation.
You either have to declare war yourself or wait some more. The wars are not limited to fire only in 39.
Nah, I'm not talking only about that case. I played another game and this time war started over Suez. However Democrats stayed completely out all the way to the end (played till 1959). Occitanian revolution somehow failed, Switzerland didn't trigger anything and Russia never went to war with Lithuania.
We were crushing HRE and yet they never used that chance. While player might declare the war by himself, some sort of generic CB available at later dates for AI is needed to stop alliances from just sitting there if early events fail.
Although may be I'm just horribly unlucky, I don't know.

Last edited:
I will make the events,if I send events to you,can you place the events in game mod? If Yes,send the Tag of DPRF and Russia.

I will make the events,if I send events to you,can you place the events in game mod? If Yes,send the Tag of DPRF and Russia.

I'm not really a part of this mod, just a helper here. You'd have to get in contact with Kindjal, but since I think he is no longer active feel free to mess with the files yourself.

I'm not really a part of this mod, just a helper here. You'd have to get in contact with Kindjal, but since I think he is no longer active feel free to mess with the files yourself.

Ok :D

What kind of events do you have in mind? Tags are VIC/RUS

Nobody is working on it anymore, so feel free to do so yourself.

Please stop giving permission to other people's works. Thanks.