• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
okay,after i end all events,why I will make to send the archive to you?

Okay :) . AMERICAN FEDERATION WINS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mod uses the naval ensign instead of the actual Russian flag - which is really painful to see...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Navy

EDIT: Mongolia still uses vanilla communist flag
Half of the Russia techteams lack pictures

Last edited:
The mod uses the naval ensign instead of the actual Russian flag - which is really painful to see...

As this is an alternate history mod, the "actual" Russian flag makes no sense.
The flag was chosen because "in the Russian Orthodox tradition, the phrase Saint Andrew's Cross is often equated with the Orthodox cross, because of the tradition that Saint Andrew used such a cross when preaching in the respective regions."

EDIT: Mongolia still uses vanilla communist flag

Not quite. The original is red/yellow.

Half of the Russia techteams lack pictures

True, but maybe you can help me find some?

This is quite an excellent alt hist mod, I've had a great deal of fun experimenting with it over the last few days, particularly the American Federation. I was curious if there were events for the end of the North American War or will I be forced to annex Mazula manually?

As this is an alternate history mod, the "actual" Russian flag makes no sense.
The flag was chosen because "in the Russian Orthodox tradition, the phrase Saint Andrew's Cross is often equated with the Orthodox cross, because of the tradition that Saint Andrew used such a cross when preaching in the respective regions."

It is still a naval ensign and it looks terrible to any Russian. If you don't like the real one (it actually uses the same colours as the CoA of the Moscow Duchy), try designing something - your history doesn't specify how Russia was formed, so you can use the colours of whatever duchy formed it. If nothing else - you can use the flag of Moscow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Moscow.svg
You can also tell me how exactly Russia was created in your timeline and I can try to desing a flag myself.

True, but maybe you can help me find some?

I'll try.

Last edited:
Ok, here are all of your missing tech team pics (unless I missed a country or two). They are either from DH Full or Kaiserreich. This includes:

American Federation
Austria
Batavia
Georgia
Imperial India
Italian Commune
Lithuania
Russia
Turkestan

Link

Countries without tech teams:
Bengal
Crete
Gotland
Lombard League
Madura

For Crete, Gotland and Lombard League there actually are files, but the game doesn't read them.

A weird stuff:
Muhajedz has "Brazillian navy" and Tarwajal has "Cooperacion del Peru"

Not quite. The original is red/yellow.

Indeed, but your MON shield is KR yellow-black, while the flag is red-blue

Last edited:
Jadakal Empire uses the flag of the Comoros, which again is something distracting. So I came up with a random and a-historical flag:
EDIT: It actually seems like the original AAR uses different flags than the mod. Why not use those? I'll keep this proposal - just in case.

jadakalproposal.png

Last edited:
Errrrrr,Kindjal,the 4shared(the place who i place the events for American Federation) corrupted my file D=,Why I make?

It is still a naval ensign and it looks terrible to any Russian

It is a naval sign right now in real life, but then this is not even close to historical.

You can also tell me how exactly Russia was created in your timeline and I can try to desing a flag myself.

Lithuania conquered the region from 1500-1650. Revolutions in 1850 created a social democratic Russia.

EDIT: It actually seems like the original AAR uses different flags than the mod. Why not use those?

Because some of those are rather ugly.

Ok, here are all of your missing tech team pics (unless I missed a country or two).

Thanks for that stuff.

Errrrrr,Kindjal,the 4shared(the place who i place the events for American Federation) corrupted my file D=,Why I make?

There's plenty of sites, I am sure you'll find one that works, like those mediafire and 2shared things.

And a screenshot:

jadakalflagscreen.jpg

Muhajedz could use a new flag too. What they have now is a RL Berber flag, so unless the country has a clear Berber origin and background, the flag should be changed.
Also, Somalia controls very little of actual Somali territory, maybe it should be renamed?

Last edited:
Nice flag. If isn't approved, I will use it anyway :D

I think that these bugs weren't mentioned:
1. Tulsa (1912) isn't core of American Federation.
2. Glendive (1867), an inland province, has a port in the middle of Canada.
3. The "mobilization orders" event have a curious timing. Played as AF, wait for a while (a couple of years), got bored and decide to mobilize manually, DOW Mazula and after a bloody war got Central America (less Caribbean) and a good chunk of other territories. Then, demobilization and wait for 3 months, the "military recovers" event happen and now (in 1941) this happen:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/lolea.jpg/
Naturally, after that I 'had' to DOW someone. (And replace some ministers...)

Included the flag, fixed the provinces.

Muhajedz could use a new flag too. What they have now is a RL Berber flag, so unless the country has a clear Berber origin and background, the flag should be changed.

I am not much of a flagmaker. They pretty much all have Berber backgrounds.

Also, Somalia controls very little of actual Somali territory, maybe it should be renamed?

Any suggestions?

3. The "mobilization orders" event have a curious timing. Played as AF, wait for a while (a couple of years), got bored and decide to mobilize manually, DOW Mazula and after a bloody war got Central America (less Caribbean) and a good chunk of other territories

Unavoidable really, it's how the system works.

I wished claims could reduce revolt risk like national provinces while denying all other bonuses. The whole American Federation's south ought to be non-national.

I am not much of a flagmaker. They pretty much all have Berber backgrounds.

Ok. This I believe would work. I have kept the Berber symbol and added some Brazillian motifs:
shield_muhajedzakira.jpg

flag_muhajedzakira.jpg

EDIT:
Ok, that one looks too much like Qtizi. So here is my seconв shot, this time more Argentinian:
muhajedzakira2.png

Last edited:
Change the Somalian Name to African Empire.

Hey,do you need a trailer?

I Am making the French Trailer of The Bonaparte Legacy,more if you need I make a Trailer to Hegemonia :D .:happy: