+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta for 2.35 is now out..

Studio Manager Paradox Dev Team Johan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Blog Entries

Beta for 2.35 is now out..

Johan Andersson
    Studio Manager at Paradox Development Studio AB - Follow me at Twitter!

"A patch is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!"

For our Patching and Expansion Policy, read here...

Read here why EU4 requires steam!

Oh, shiny. This thread taught me important things about life.
    Such as that you neeed to have Paradox games actually installed on steam before you see the CD key.
    Guess that paradox complete was a good buy.

Also, new patch for Rome? Shiny.
    Nationality: Finnish
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Social Democrat
    Issues: Secularism/Anti-Military
    Current Work: Student
    Cash Reserves: High
    Revoltrisk: 0%
    Militancy: 0.16 (+0.02)
    Consciousness: 8.64 (+0.08)

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderAncient Space

Oh, goody! Leaves me with a quandary though: Do I finish my current game of EUIII or set up a new game of Rome...
    "Nature always obeys her own laws"
    - Leonardo da Vinci

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLost Empire - ImmortalsPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

is this Rome 2? :P

2.35, wasn't the last one 2.32 :P

Shiny

EDIT: what, we can mod the game past the final date??? *histerical scream*
    Terra Universalis II
    For EU IV
    Another kind of whole world mod
    Magna Terra
    For EU Rome VV
    The way to be Imperator of all the Old World
    Umbra Spherae
    For Crusader Kings II
    Expand your faith and realm into all the Old World

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Kingdom of Beer, Slivovitz and Borowitchka
    /me collapses in grateful tears of pure happines

Crusader Kings IIElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations

This is awesome!

will we see some grafic and interface improvements in the likes of divine wind in the near future?

EU3 CompleteMagickaRome Gold500k club

Finally!

EDIT: Is this the official patch or not? It says 'Beta' in the thread name...
    Last edited by Comontorios; 20-10-2011 at 19:25.
    "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

'Regency' Mod for Rome

Duke of North Texas Lord Rellik's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Sengoku500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by steveh11 View Post
    Oh, goody! Leaves me with a quandary though: Do I finish my current game of EUIII or set up a new game of Rome...
    Yeah I just bought HTTT so im going to still be on EU3 for awhile I think. Downloaded the patch so I will get back to you Rome.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaV2 AHD Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comontorios View Post
    Finally!

EDIT: Is this the official patch or not? It says 'Beta' in the thread name...
    Yes. It's the official Beta patch.

Now, if only I actually had some free time to play games.
    Last edited by RELee; 20-10-2011 at 20:04.
    I'm a 19th century man inflicting himself upon a 21st century world.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Unbelievers always want other people to act like Christians." - Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Perfected by the sixteen men of Tain.
    Phishing link to HOI4 site removed.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Öaargh I need an internet connection for my comp NAO! However, thanks Johan or whoever wrote it up, this will be aprecciated more than you may believe
    My modding stuff:
    Wave's modding guide:
    a tutorial for adding countries to EU: Rome, works with EU3 too!
    Wave's modding guide #2: Understanding and creating events

Ongoing AARs:
    Letters from wAAR - An experimental Rome AAR with Epigoni Mod
    Winner of the Best character writer of the week award 1/6/12
    This is SPARTA! Can the world be dominated by squads of 300 men swinging spears and crying the name of their home country?

Legions of Rome! RISE and show them all our might!

EU3 CompleteMagickaRome Gold500k club

Quote Originally Posted by RELee View Post
    Now, if only I actually had some free time to play games.
    I know that feeling exactly!
    "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

'Regency' Mod for Rome

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thanks

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yessss, the best Paradox game gets another patch. Two thumbs up!

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    94 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Ancient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Am I at Disney World? Cuz dreams do come true!
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Thanks Johan!

This is the best part of it:
    "- Brought the engine up to date (should fix some crashes and make future patching easier)"
    Have you already enlisted? Rome is awaiting you! Legio XXI Rapax: https://www.facebook.com/legioxxirapax

Vae victis!

Field Marshal of SKIF (Scytth, Kristoff & BeBro unit icons):
    SKIF homepage:http://www.star.net.pl/~scytth/hoi2/page/index.html I SKIF forum thread: http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...18#post5136918

- Only the original attacker and defender in a war may call in allies
    Oh happy day!
    v = {sx mod n : n,s∈N, n≥3, s<n, x∈Zn*, x≥y ∀y∈Zn*, sx mod n ≠ s}
    No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

GLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Damn you Johan for releasing this when I happen to be ridiculously busy!
    EU: Rome, the way it should have been.
    Europa Imperialis Map Mod v0.1d

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    94 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Ancient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    And I already posted an error in the bug reporting forum. We should post bugs there so they don't get lost in this thread.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast