+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Queen Mother's Diaries: A Ming AAR

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Dewirix View Post
    Somehow I can't help but think of the Bureaucrat Faction as chock full of Sir Humphrey-types, which is probably not the case given this is fifteenth century China.
    Hmm, maybe westernization consists of getting those types as immigrants to revamp the faction?
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Steady progress.

The Philippines will be relived that your bureaucrats do not like colonising things.

Somehow I can't help but think of the Bureaucrat Faction as chock full of Sir Humphrey-types
    Sir Humphrey the Whitehall Mandarin. Fancy that.

I am not convinced by Paradox's views on tea - "Never considered as noble a drink as coffee". Outrageous statement. They have obviously never had to try the coffee at our my work's Finance Division.
    Exile in the East - a Helleno-Varangian CK AAR (Part 28 posted 03 January 2012)
    AARland Choice AwAARds - CK historybook winner Q3 & Q4 2011
    Showcased 09-Sep-2011, Character writer of the week 28-Mar-2011
    Fan of the Week 07-Feb-2011 & 03-Jul-2011

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by loki100 View Post
    (H a painting ... oh God give me strength)
    Considering the person, or rather being, uttering these words - that is brilliant!

Like Harry I'm rather intrigued by the 'Decadence' event which did for the last Emperor. Clearly peacocks and peaches is a winning combo for any party though! Jianwen seems a tricky fellow, I can see why Harry brought him in. Some good steady progress then despite bickering bureaucrats, I just hope Yongle's reign proves rather better than his stats seem to be promising.

Oh and thanks for explaining the court faction stuff!
    This AAR Soks
    WritAAR of the Week: 8 January 2012 and Weekly AAR Showcase: 15 April 2012

Are you Deshtined to suffer another kiss?
    Favourite EU Comedy AAR AARland Choice AwAARds 2010 (Q3) and 2011 (Q3)
    Character Writer of the Week: 5 December 2010

My Inkwell - Warning! This content is rated EP: Extremely Poor
    Fan of the Week: 7 September 2010, 27 February 2011 and 26 April 2012

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The back-and-forth between Harry and Jianwen was highly entertaining. It does have a tendency to make the Queen Mother sound even more like a shrill mother-in-law... I certainly sympathize with Jianwen.
    Hollow Little Reign - A brief Crusader Kings tale about family ties in Byzantium.

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Very nice! I was thinking about a Ming game next, and me (like you) being a fan of knul and his Ying, Yang, and Ugly AAR, I'll follow this closely.

I love the editor's notes, very funny!
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Rome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight

Somehow I can't help but think of the Bureaucrat Faction as chock full of Sir Humphrey-types, which is probably not the case given this is fifteenth century China.

Does Harry naturally have the custody of former emperors, or is this some exchange programme he's got worked out with the Jade Emperor (or whoever's actually running the show)?
    I can only imagine this lot of bureaucrats would regard Sir Humph as being a wee bit too proactive ... all they will agree to do is to build things

Harry is a problem - for me at least. I planned he'd appear in the first post and till any Europeans arrive would never be heard of again. He's already inserted himself into all the updates and is running an after-life rest club for ex-Emperors.

Quote Originally Posted by Malurous View Post
    Hmm, maybe westernization consists of getting those types as immigrants to revamp the faction?
    Put like that it does rather make westernization a bit less attractive than the usual EU-strategy would indicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredian View Post
    Steady progress.

The Philippines will be relived that your bureaucrats do not like colonising things.

Sir Humphrey the Whitehall Mandarin. Fancy that.

I am not convinced by Paradox's views on tea - "Never considered as noble a drink as coffee". Outrageous statement. They have obviously never had to try the coffee at our my work's Finance Division.
    Yes, I need someone else to do my colonising for me, then I can take over there colonies. On the mainland the Manchus are my best mates for that, but I'm not sure who is going to help out otherwise. Though its a bit unintuitive, I think I'll need to spend slider moves going naval to give the Eunuchs a boost (or some ginger tea - thats meant to be good for the libido?), so I can have some bouts of colonising.

I was watching a couple of episodes on Yes PM on a long flight (am in Australia at the moment), sheer comedy genius with not a word out of place.

and yes, I've had some foul work-based coffees that do call into account Paradox's optimism. These things must be so much better in Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by morningSIDEr View Post
    Considering the person, or rather being, uttering these words - that is brilliant!

Like Harry I'm rather intrigued by the 'Decadence' event which did for the last Emperor. Clearly peacocks and peaches is a winning combo for any party though! Jianwen seems a tricky fellow, I can see why Harry brought him in. Some good steady progress then despite bickering bureaucrats, I just hope Yongle's reign proves rather better than his stats seem to be promising.

Oh and thanks for explaining the court faction stuff!
    Yongle is surprisingly effective, he's the first ruler-general I've ever made who doesn't die on the spot. Harry asking for divine help did seem rather (in)appropriate.

unfortunately the decadence event doesn't supply full details - a real oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuyvesant View Post
    The back-and-forth between Harry and Jianwen was highly entertaining. It does have a tendency to make the Queen Mother sound even more like a shrill mother-in-law... I certainly sympathize with Jianwen.
    As above, I fear Harry is not going to retire into the background but is going to be a more regular feature than I planned. The QM perks up in the next episode with a bit of fake Feng Shui.

Quote Originally Posted by safferli View Post
    Very nice! I was thinking about a Ming game next, and me (like you) being a fan of knul and his Ying, Yang, and Ugly AAR, I'll follow this closely.

I love the editor's notes, very funny!
    Glad its to your tastes. So far, Ming is fun, but you have to be utterly opportunistic about expansion as most time you can't get into a war unless someone attacks you (very unlikely early game) or attacks one of your allies.

The next update is written, and I'll post as soon as I can. I'm actually in Australia at the moment, but having to work (poor planning and a major cash flow crisis), so will be on/off line every now and then ...

HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Enjoy your mixed-use trip to Australia! I look forward to more updates, but must concede the point that cash flow crises might demand their share of attention...
    Hollow Little Reign - A brief Crusader Kings tale about family ties in Byzantium.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

The next update is written, and I'll post as soon as I can. I'm actually in Australia at the moment, but having to work (poor planning and a major cash flow crisis), so will be on/off line every now and then ...
    If you expect any sympathy from me, as I stare out at the grey skies of Edinburgh which promise rain shortly, because you are having to work whilst in Australia you are quite mistaken! Okay, I have a bit of sympathy. A very small bit.

Jokes aside, I hope you are enjoying the trip regardless of your work, greatly looking forward to updates resuming when you get the chance.
    This AAR Soks

Rome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight

1404-1407, Mongols, Peaches, Paintings and a Palace Coup

24 October 1404

Yes, at last, an Emperor with a sense of direction even if he has the intelligence of a particularly inert panda.

(H yeah, war, quick let me find one of the horses ... places to go ... mayhem to create)

3 January 1405

Well the New Year party was as boring as ever, but bumped into this on the way home ... never knew that Mongols ran away when you hurl peaches at them.

(H peaches? She's throwing peaches at people? ... yeah I can understand them running away)

13 July 1405

Spend day on the roof, surely Yongle will be here soon

24 July 1405

More good news, visited roof several times to check if Yongle has arrived yet. I'm sure I'll be back in China soon or China will be back with me. I am impressed with Yongle, he maybe less intelligent than a jellyfish but he's the man for me.

3 August 1405

& ... was that it? I think I need to check as to what advice the boy is receiving

(H just what on earth did she expect?)

17 August 1405

Went to bed early ... too depressed for some 'roof-time' Looked at the latest court circular, maybe I will be saved one day ....

9 September 1405

Spent day on roof waiting for Yongle to arrive. Seems his advisers have convinced him he is some sort of military genius.

(H well call me a cynical old devil if you must but I suspect they simply want him dead)

9 September 1405

Busy day for some.

Well he maybe a military genius but he has the memory of a very slow panda, I mean where is my invite?

9 September 1405

Woken late at night by arrival of another painting would have preferred the invite, its almost as if they think I'd lower the tone at the wedding?

(H she's doing this to wind me up isn't she?)

23 December 1405

Kicked a peacock ... I tell you this new year there will be trouble

(H promises, promises)

24 December 1405

Very impressive, not, I will have words over new year, I mean what does that region have that I don't? You ever seen a decent peach tree in Burma?

5 January 1406

Spent day looking for a peacock to kick they are all in hiding AND the roof is covered in snow. I think I made my point to Yongle, just need to build an extension for the new art collection.

On reflection ... I don't like this painting ... its just not me.

(H just not her? It doesn't show a grumpy peacock botherer who chucks peaches at passing Mongols and then complains no one comes to visit?)

29 January 1406

Decided that the painting really did not compensate for failing to conquer the Oirats.

I am now banned from the Court, but it was fun these humans are sooo gullible, now lets see what else I can manage?

(H I do wish she'd provide more details but this is starting to improve)

18 May 1407

Exhausted after that, now Yongle has no excuses, at all, I expect to be in China in days. I've tried the Eunuchs (ugh) and the Bureaucrats (boring), this bunch look like my sort of sociopath.

(H yeah, war, mayhem, things are looking up)

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Very nicely done as always; I particularly liked the peach pelting scene!
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q2 ACAs here! Be sure to check out the winners! Crusader Kings II|Europa Universalis IV|Victoria II|Hearts of Iron 3|Darkest Hour

Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Wow, the Temple faction has... interesting policies. Am I right in thinking that every regiment you lose (assuming you're unlucky enough, that is) you'll be unable to rebuild until you're back under the force limit.

It's almost as if someone was trying to punish the Emperor.
    AAR in progress
    Yet this will go onward the same: the Yamato Destiny - Continuation of the last AAR in Victoria 2. Last updated 17th October 2012

Completed AAR
    The Yamato Destiny: A Japan HTTT AAR

Yongle is quite the Manly Man, isn't he? Slaying foes left and right, imposing, erm, modest tribute on the barbarians... Studiously avoiding the Queen Mother... I fear the analogy is falling apart rather quicker than I had hoped for.

Harry's description of the Queen Mother as a 'grumpy peacock botherer who chucks peaches at passing Mongols' is a particular highlight.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Gotta agree with Stuyvesant, the "then complains no one comes to visit" stuff cracked me up.

So, actual war, eh?
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

... never knew that Mongols ran away when you hurl peaches at them.
    Nevermind the Mongols, throw any kind of fruit and Scots will flee in terror from it!

Yongle is proving surprisingly effective as you said, despite seeming attempts to end his reign rather quickly. He's happily roughing up barbarians, carrying out useful diplomacy and all whilst seemingly as intelligent as a piece of soggy carrot. Great stuff. I'm rather with Harry regarding the 'Bad Feng Shui' event; very intriguing, I rather wish to know more but I am quite sure I'd regret finding out what went on. Oh and 'grumpy peacock botherer' is fantastic!
    This AAR Soks

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This AAR seems a great place to learn the ways of DW. A bit disappointing, though, that the QM doesn't have any divine powers beyond peacock-kicking and peach-hurling – or does she? Maybe she's reserving the big guns for when a good opportunity arises...
    On-hold: Mamma Mia! The AAR
    Completed: Europe is our dancefloor | The Shortest Road to Damascus | No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion
    Tintero

The July AARlander is out now, no excuse not to read it: Thread | PDF | iBooks

Quote Originally Posted by Avindian View Post
    Very nicely done as always; I particularly liked the peach pelting scene!
    she graduated to using deep fried peaches as cannonballs in the next update ... very effective too

Wow, the Temple faction has... interesting policies. Am I right in thinking that every regiment you lose (assuming you're unlucky enough, that is) you'll be unable to rebuild until you're back under the force limit.

It's almost as if someone was trying to punish the Emperor.
    yep, the one faction that in theory allows you to go on the rampage, lowers your army size so you can't replace lost regiments and have to pay a huge bill for being over your force limits

Quote Originally Posted by Stuyvesant View Post
    Yongle is quite the Manly Man, isn't he? Slaying foes left and right, imposing, erm, modest tribute on the barbarians... Studiously avoiding the Queen Mother... I fear the analogy is falling apart rather quicker than I had hoped for.

Harry's description of the Queen Mother as a 'grumpy peacock botherer who chucks peaches at passing Mongols' is a particular highlight.
    well he's so useless, he doesn't even get invited to his own wedding in the next update ...

Quote Originally Posted by Malurous View Post
    Gotta agree with Stuyvesant, the "then complains no one comes to visit" stuff cracked me up.

So, actual war, eh?
    yep ... two actually (my only 2 CBs & one of those I had to manufacture), she does seem to take a shine to some passing Kazakhs (must have been getting mellow and lonely)

Quote Originally Posted by morningSIDEr View Post
    Nevermind the Mongols, throw any kind of fruit and Scots will flee in terror from it!

Yongle is proving surprisingly effective as you said, despite seeming attempts to end his reign rather quickly. He's happily roughing up barbarians, carrying out useful diplomacy and all whilst seemingly as intelligent as a piece of soggy carrot. Great stuff. I'm rather with Harry regarding the 'Bad Feng Shui' event; very intriguing, I rather wish to know more but I am quite sure I'd regret finding out what went on. Oh and 'grumpy peacock botherer' is fantastic!
    aye, for an Emperor I'm trying to kill off (his stats really favour the bureaucrats who need no help), he is surprisingly tenacious

Quote Originally Posted by aldriq View Post
    This AAR seems a great place to learn the ways of DW. A bit disappointing, though, that the QM doesn't have any divine powers beyond peacock-kicking and peach-hurling – or does she? Maybe she's reserving the big guns for when a good opportunity arises...
    Umhhh ... may fail in that respect, I'm learning, rereading Knul's AAR and Gela's as I go. But my hope is that Ming is too big to fail?

Yongle's Manchu Wedding Party 1407-1409

Such a busy summer no time to write

(H given the size of your advance, you'd better manage it, you owe me already)

19 May 1407

I was hoping for more from my new friends. They too seem obsessed with the sea rather than coming to visit me. I mean it can't be anything I've said can it?

(H ahem ... I'll tell her later)

2 July 1407

I love my new friends. A wedding invite has arrived. I like these family get togethers, every one sat around making polite conversation.

(H right this time I want details, lots of details)

2 August 1407

Ohh, more visitors, maybe they want to come the wedding as well? ... wonder if they like peaches?

(H she's not being serious ... is she? Maybe? No, surely not?)

1 October 1407

oh well, I have been banned again, but first they have to catch me ...

28 October 1407

well that was fun, smashed plates, broken furniture and my peacock scratched several Manchus. This is my sort of wedding and I am staying

(H go girl, you tell them. That scratch does look rather nasty though ... yuck)

2 December 1407

Good and bad news, Yongle has beaten the Kazakhs, obviously the war with the Manchus is too easy for a warrior of his skills. Bit strange though that he isn't actually at the wedding party.

and those bureaucrats are back meddling in the South, do they not teach them anything at school? I mean everyone knows I'm in the west

(H one of these days the penny will drop?)

16 March 1408

That was fun, apparently deep fried peaches are heavy enough to sink a ship.

8 September 1408

This may be bad news? The wedding party has been reduced, ah well all the more fun for me ...

9 September 1408

Boo, the wedding has been called off and the boring bureaucrats have settled for land instead (& land in the wrong direction too)

I hate bureaucrats

(H me too, me too, sigh)

2 December 1408

I still hate bureaucrats ... unless they build lots of temples to worship me in?

(H oi, you're not the only diety who wants to be worshipped you know, I mean a nice clean temple is so much better than some of the places I get called to ... gross, yuck, and as to the things they are doing ... you really do not want to know)

oh great ... and more pictures to decorate the palace with.

15 December 1408

and why do they bother to tell me this, I mean east ... just what does the east have that the west doesn't?

(H if you really need a clue, ask yourself, just where do I live?)

1 July 1409

At least this should improve the quality of the paintings they keep on sending me?

25 December 1409

Now who should I send cards to this year?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

That was fun, apparently deep fried peaches are heavy enough to sink a ship.
    Is that fired from a cannon, or dropped by steep-diving peacocks. I'm hoping the latter.

Kazakh's kinda sorta in the right direction for the Queen Mother, isn't it? At least Yongle's not off to subdue the Inca.
    AAR in progress
    Yet this will go onward the same: the Yamato Destiny - Continuation of the last AAR in Victoria 2. Last updated 17th October 2012

Completed AAR
    The Yamato Destiny: A Japan HTTT AAR

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This is extremely funny as always! Congrats, I love it!
    A Blessing and a Curse: EUIV Narrative AAR! In Progress
    Downfall: A Byzantine Narrative AAR. See the fall of the mightiest empire the world has ever seen. On Hold 3rd Place OVERALL EU3 (Highest Narrative) AARland Choice Awards Q3 2012!
    The Grey Eminence: A British Narrative/History AAR. Witness the rise of Great Britain to world power! COMPLETE! WINNER EU - Narrative for AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 Q1!
    The Eternal Exile: Nation Hopping AAR with a mix of narrative and game-play. On Hold. | WINNER EU - Narrative for AARland Choice AwAARds 2011 Q1!

Winner: AAR Showcase 29/11/2011 | Winner: Character Writer of the Week 19/1/2012 | Winner: Fan of the Week 20/9/2010 and 20/8/2012 | I was Character Writer of the Week 13/12/2010

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The factions seem to change rather frequently, I can imagine a normal player in need of psychological counselling after a full game... luckily the QM likes the mayhem.
    On-hold: Mamma Mia! The AAR
    Completed: Europe is our dancefloor | The Shortest Road to Damascus | No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion
    Tintero

The July AARlander is out now, no excuse not to read it: Thread | PDF | iBooks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast