• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Jedrek, @talt: I'll probably write...let's see what other readers will say :) By the way, this part is finished. Maybe, next week will be started with a sequel ;)

At last, Russia is victorious. It took a lot blood, sweat, and tears, but the Russian Empire now stands tall and proud above its broken enemies.

Congratulations on your victory, and the new Russian era you have achieved.

There should be a sequel, Maybe Russia vs. the world, with the end result being that Russia become the only superpower and assumes global hegemony.

I'll think about it. Next update (planned on Tuesday or Wednesday) would be about the most important people of WW1, and after that this AAR would be finished. At the moment I'd like to try something new - maybe KR AAR or EU3 AAR, but I'd also like to play Russia after 1918 and even try to fight in WW2! :)

So you are talking about an internal arrangement and not releasing Poland as a puppet. If that is the case, it makes a lot more sense. Russia would NEVER have given Poland up willingly, even by releasing it as a puppet. IIRC, Russia lost 40% of its population in OTL when it lost Ukraine, Poland, Belarus. However, I do not know how much of that population lived where and much of that land, minus a large chunk of Poland, was latter retaken by the Soviets. However, I would assume a sizeable amount of that lost population lived in Poland. The only way I could see Russia even considering releasing a puppet Poland would be if threatened with a massive Polish revolt.

Tzarist russia had shown that revolt is no way in gaining more freedom, every time we did that, they came at us hard, many ran to galizia, but now without galizia, it is just impossible for any staged revolt, even if, a full scale crackdown would occur, as weren world calls it more literarly, "sh*t would hit the fan"...

Well, GG, but i hate those dh events, i once played, taken it all, desired it all, was in no mood for sharing, and then an event with no possibility to oppose, all my gains wasted. seriously, i would expect russia to actually take all of anatolia if francuk (or ukfrance) would take away middle east form me. i just hate it.

btw, are those number real? becasue it would mean you have ~1500 divisions :O

They are real, taken from WW1 statistics :) In game a had less than 300 divisions, so actually I had about 300,000 soldiers, but for the Russian empire it's not possible to have such small army. Game is game, common sense is common sense ;)

ahahaha :D maybe your divisions had 50k men? ;-) meh, well russia had a long front line to be manned late war in rl, but here you could have yoused yourown statistics, you obivously didnt had to use 15mln men but say 5mln that most of were were replacements for the original 300k (1mln lets say ;-) )

@Ivir Baggins: Oh, of course, sorry) So, not about 300,000 (1000 is a regiment or small brigade) but 3,000,000 :)

Keep going! :D

Wonderful work with Germany and A-H.

@Haze340: Firstly, I'll take a break for a week or so. And then I'll decide what to do - continue this AAR or to start another one (maybe on EU3 ). So, if you have ideas what would be better, please propose, you're welcome :)

Id love to see you write another AAR or continue this one. You manage to get the right mix of gameplay and textbook style that I like.

I want you to continue this AAR, and let Russia go for world hegemony (like in my AAR)

I cast my vote for continuing this

Great AAR, can't wait for you next one

If you start a new one, please make it a continuation of this one. It'd be very lovely to see.