• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Right click. Some permanent trades can only be canceled by event.

screensave0b.png

Depends on the trade - some are uncancellable.

Those marked with green colour are permanent deals that can only be cancelled by events, am I right? The thing is, I can't cancel any of my other trade deals either. I had auto-trade enabled but disabled it to manage trades myself. But there is no way for me to cancel any of the deals I've got going, and just one of a total of eight is marked in green. Is there a time-limit to cancel trade deals or what?

You can break any deal, including green ones, if you go to the diplomacy screen, look for the country you have the deal with, and choose "break commercial deal" (or something like that, I play in Spanish). A list with all your deals with that country appears and you can choose which one to end.

The AI can never break a green deal though.

You can break any deal, including green ones, if you go to the diplomacy screen, look for the country you have the deal with, and choose "break commercial deal" (or something like that, I play in Spanish). A list with all your deals with that country appears and you can choose which one to end.

The AI can never break a green deal though.

I'm well aware of right-click and select to cancel, but the option to cancel is sometimes greyed out and not a possible option. It seems as if you have to have a certain amount of funds available to be able to cancel trade deals.

I'm well aware of right-click and select to cancel, but the option to cancel is sometimes greyed out and not a possible option. It seems as if you have to have a certain amount of funds available to be able to cancel trade deals.

That´s just what ^_AC_^ said: It costs money to cancel a trade deal, it´s not for free.