• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yep, gotta finish posting my shots, but have to wait for the "hour" to pass. Had 37 screen shots to post. Basically, AUS and CSA are beaten now. The next set shows the war against the PSA. I actually had to go back into a save and take some screenies of the war vs AUS. I "got into the game" and forgot to take them. LOL. Fighting in DH during the winter leads to some LOOONNNG battles., but it was definitely fun. After the PSA is returned to the union, Hawaii will be next. New England was put into alliance with me without my opinion being asked or else I would have taken them down before deploying west. Since I am already deployed in the west, Hawaii might as well be next. Then New England for the final reconstruction of the union. Then we can see about punishing those nations who used the turmoil as a reason to seize American territory. Canada may even be brought into the union. ;)

screensave0w.png

screensave1w.png

screensave2.png

screensave3.png

screensave4e.png

screensave5.png

screensave6r.png

screensave7v.png

screensave8g.png

screensave9f.png

screensave10v.png

screensave11t.png

screensave12.png

screensave13l.png

screensave14y.png

chicap.jpg

Throughout all of the city conquest events, I have always chosen the "we are all Americans" choice. Usually it reduces dissent by 1%. The capitals are where the traitors are hiding, refusing to punish them causes dissent. MacArthur believes that the wounds of war are best healed through conciliation with the citizens many of whom were caught up in the war solely due to location.

scarem.jpg

dictator.jpg

The job is not yet done. MacArthur promised a full return of all states and territories. Thus, MacArthur must retain power in order to see it through.

The job is not yet done. MacArthur promised a full return of all states and territories. Thus, MacArthur must retain power in order to see it through.

Nice of him to do something so selfless...(Dragged away by the NSA.)

For all interested in Mac Arthur dictatorship - I´ve added many new events for it ( created by viader ) - they will be available in next kaiserreich BETA.

Hi, no need to change it now, but in future you can't get around the 20 images per post rule by posting multiple threads within an hour
Hey, I specifically waited for the hour to pass to ensure compliance with the rule. The first pic post was 18:45, the second was 19:52 and only contained 15 shots(the first had 18 or 19 iirc), the third only had 3 shots which combined with the 15 would only be 18. I will do all I can to stay with in the rules. I do appreciate your flexibility though, thanks. SoL.

Nice of him to do something so selfless...(Dragged away by the NSA.)

MacArthur embodies selflessness ;) He also embodies vengeance. Just wait until the upcoming staff meeting where he discovers Syndicalist Mexico helped the CSA during the civil war. :p

Fantastic. Answer me this though, why doesn't Patton stay on with MacArthur? I could see him leaving if the commies won the election, and maybe even leaving in case of the AUS revolting against the new democratic leader. I would like an event giving MacArthur a chance to recall Patton to duty.

cabinet37.jpg

The current cabinet of the USA. As you can see, MacArthur has a problem delegating authority. :laugh:

intscrn37.jpg

The OSS has not received much attention, that is now about to change.

prodscr137.jpg

Current production orders. The national guard units(militia) will soon be dismissed and replaced with professional soldiers. The navy and airforce will also see budgetary increases soon.

prtscr2.jpg

usaaf37.jpg

Current make up of the US Army Air Corps

usarmy37.jpg

Current make up of the US Army. National Guard units form the bulk of our forces but will soon be released from active duty.

usn37.jpg

The current sad state of the USN. In the next year or so they will receive a huge increase in the budget.

July 30th 1937
White House
Cabinet Meeting

Dr. Evans: Mr president. We have finished checking all records and interviewing all senior personnel from the former CSA. Apparently several Syndicalist nations took it upon themselves to assist the CSA during our recent civil war. Even Mexico sent troops, equipment and supplies. I recommend that we demand reparations from Mexico.

MacArthur: You know, I have had just about enough of these communists trying to enslave the world. After we finish reintegrating all of our territories, we may have to look at this communist/totalist problem. What else have you got for me?

Leahy: Mr. President. Per your orders, we have begun modernizing and increasing the size/strength of the USN. 24 carriers and their cags have been ordered along with 12 light carriers and 18 long range transports. Our war to recover Hawaii may have been premature. None of our current vessels can reach the islands.

MacArthur: Very well. When do you expect to be able to reclaim the Hawaiian Islands?

Leahy: Before the end of the year sir.

MacArthur: Very well. As you know I have personally begun to oversee recruitment drives. Our people are flocking to the military in good numbers. I am releasing the national guard from active duty. It is high time to return to a professional military. Those men served in good stead when they were needed. Eddie, what about our air corps?

Rickenbacker: Our airforce is fully upgraded to the latest models and sufficient for the moment sir. However, if it comes to war against the International, or the Entente, we will need more aircraft. We should also begin researching specialized bombers for use against enemy shipping.

MacArthur: I see. Will bombers really be able to damage battleships?

Rickenbacker: That is the theory sir. We really need to research the appropriate types of aircraft, then develop doctrines to use them in the best way.

MacArthur: Ok, see to it. Ken? How stands the army?

Althaus: With the release of the National Guard units, we have lost 60% or more of our effective strength. Professional units are in the pipeline, but training will take time.
Also, there is the matter of Patton. He has some very interesting ideas about maneuver warfare that we should consider. I think....

(MacArthur interrupts): That traitor? He deserted the union when he was most needed. Why should we listen to anything he suggests? Where is he now?

Althaus: He is retired to his polo ponies, but willing to return to active duty if you desire.

Macarthur: Let me think on that. Anything else? No? Very well. We cannot deal with Hawaii for a while. Let's go teach the Mexicans and other communists close to home the folly of opposing the USA.

4jul37.jpg

The first 4th as the re-United States of America. The removal of 5% dissent was very nice.

52459097.jpg

Canada decides to return Alaska shortly after the war ends. The canal zone is not returned though.

endacw.jpg

The official end of the Second American Civil War. The disbanding of all the militia sucks though. They were all on beach defense duty. Now, I cannot dow Canada until more beach defenders are in place.

neind.jpg

The news here is circled at the bottom. New England thumbs her nose at the union. Decides to remain independent. I think the USA should have gotten an event to declare war on New England. They are only allied to me because of an event where I got no voice, and I can't boot them while at war. After Hawaii, they get booted and annexed.

psartn.jpg

Former PSA territories return to the fold.

screensave0i.png

Japan on the prowl. The Empire still holds Guam. They will have three chances to return Guam to us using diplomacy.

screensave1t.png

I think I mentioned before that these NAP's don't make sense in this scenario. Roosevelt never came to power and thus there was no "good neighbor policy". Theodore Roosevelt's Corollary to the Monroe Doctrine (The Roosevelt Corollary was an extension of the Monroe Doctrine by United States President Theodore Roosevelt in 1904. Roosevelt's extension of the Monroe Doctrine asserted a right of the United States to intervene to "stabilize" the economic affairs of small states in the Caribbean and Central America if they were unable to pay their international debts.) would still be national policy, thus there would be no NAP's.

screensave2c.png

Strike 1 for Canada. Canada returned Alaska by event, but simply refuses to return the Canal. This will be a problem in the fairly near future.

screensave3v.png

Mexico intervened in our affairs on the side of the CSA. Such a dastardly action will not go unpunished. The US Has placed claims upon all of Mexico.

screensave4.png

Mexico got one chance to atone for their meddling. They are syndicalist anyway and thus deserve our righteous fury. :mad:

screensave5l.png

:laugh: This got me the Galapagos islands? I am not sure if this WAD or an error.

screensave6b.png

screensave7a.png

Cuba decided to try on a pair of "big boy pants" and seized Guantanamo. Three strikes and then we will go get it.

screensave8u.png

Strike one for Cuba.

screensave9r.png

Japan believes we lack the power to enforce our claim, for now they are correct. That will change.

screensave10u.png

Our newest island and wildlife observatory. :cool: Must be a mistake. :laugh:

Very nice job, man. Let's hope your good deeds continue.

Thanks for the encouragement. I am trying to decide what I should do about Canada. They will not even discuss returning the canal to America. So two choices: 1) war with the entente and annexation of Canada and the Caribbean Federation, or 2) accept all and ask for the canal back.
What does everyone think? I will already be taking on the International Totalists(Syndicalists). I will almost assuredly be fighting Japan. The only nation that really seems friendly to the US is Russia.

It may be a little gamey, but I'd try using acceptall for certain cores. Mexico and Japan should be DoW'd, of course though.

I agree on all three of your points. It would be gamey, I have no problem from a game perspective about declaring war on the Entente. From a roleplaying perspective though, it just doesn't make sense that Canada would not have returned the canal. Especially since they kicked the PSA out of the entente when I sent a diplomatic request(event) for them to do so. They returned Alaska when asked. Let's see what happens when I boot New England and annex them. If they dow me for that, then it is war. If they do not, then accept all.

Very well, then. If that does happen though, I wish you the best on having to span your conquering across the world. Hey, maybe it'd show Liberia right for not having faith in you.

screensave11.png

screensave12.png

screensave13c.png

screensave14.png

screensave15.png

screensave16.png

screensave17g.png

screensave18m.png

screensave19r.png

screensave20.png

screensave21.png

screensave22.png

screensave23o.png

screensave24y.png

screensave25.png

screensave26.png

screensave27.png

Excellent work against Mexico. Now to unite ALL of North America!

Excellent work against Mexico. Now to unite ALL of North America!
:laugh: I like the way you think. New England has earned their annexation by accepting peace in the middle of my war. They put me at peace, so I booted them from the alliance and....well I am sure you know what happened. Still ned to bring you closer up to date first though.