+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Screen of the week #3!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Screen of the week #3!

Sometimes cities of your "colleagues" will appear almost at your doorstep, Your Lordship, and it is up to you to set the destiny that will await them. You may conquer; you may raise them to the ground, or allow their existence for profit. You may also make their owners your trusted allies, though I advise you not to trust anyone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	warlock_screen4.jpg
Views:	2090
Size:	530.1 KB
ID:	41183

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This look scaringly similar to Civ5...I like it
    Maby thats just me though

Quote Originally Posted by J0kk3 View Post
    This look scaringly similar to Civ5...I like it
    Maby thats just me though
    i have never seen dragons in civ5

Wootwoot! This looks like Civ5. Is this game very much alike it? I hope its a better game design though.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPlague View Post
    I hope its a better game design though.
    Indeed. Looks are obviously fine.
    When can we expect feature-discussing dev diaries?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Romtos View Post
    Indeed. Looks are obviously fine.
    When can we expect feature-discussing dev diaries?
    since the game looks very much like civ5 (and I like that) my first question would be: 1 unit per hex or stack of doom?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by dannie View Post
    You may also make their owners your trusted allies, though I advise you not to trust anyone.

Attachment 41183
    If i cant trust anyone how can i trust you when you tell me not to trust anyone therefore making me trust you if your wrong and not trust you if your right but if i trust you then that means I cant trust you meaning I should trust you and *head explodes*

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Pirates of Black CoveEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Enslaved We Trust; Everyone, Everywhere, As One.
    Civ 5 is a cartoon. I uninstalled that game shortly after it's release. For me, it was the worst purchase of the decade.

Paradox knows strategy. Warlock will be mine at pre-release.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

you have mistakenly posted a civ5 ss
    You must gather your party before venturing forth!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
    i have never seen dragons in civ5
    I didn't say this was civ5; I said it looked the same.
    And no...we dont have dragons in civ5. Dovahkin has already been there ;-)

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Game looks great.

Yes, it looks very much like Civ5. With dragons! Looks great to me.
    IMHO CB OP. BTW PU WAD? FWIW. HTH. AFAIK YMMV. OMG WTF BBQ!

Do you like surfing game forums but wish people would stop using obscure abbreviations and gaming acronyms?
    Then my Firefox/Chrome extension ABBREX is for you!
    It automatically adds hover tooltips to abbreviations displaying their meanings on any web page you visit!

Check it out at: http://abbrex.com
    Read about it in my post here

Rivers aside, Civ5 looked solid and had a decent interface, so I don't mind the visual similarities. Just 1UPT and other fundamental designs ... those I hope to not see taken inspiration from. ("Please don't copy the mess!")

+ Reply to Thread