Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Goons

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by WeRWatchingU View Post
    We got 200+ goons guaranteed beta spots in less than 2 days thanks to a referral chain.

We are coming.

We are organised.

You are going to die.

threadid=3474175

Fear the Gooninati.
    More like less than 10, but I laughed anyway.

Can't wait for the Goons to get marginalized and then killed like Russians, just like in Haven and Hearth

haha y'all so naive y'all can never stop goons they are like mafia and very organized. By the time u realize that somebody is a goon ur village will be drylooted and ur pigs will be killed and their meat sold/eaten for stats. If my few long posts did not convince you then y'all are so stupid...

Second Lieutenant

Bad Karma dang you seem to not like the goons...makes me wonder what you have against them since your so set on saying they are evil...

I think the scientific term for his condition is 'nuts'.

In the end does it really matter? This is the internet, if you're not used to arseholes by now then you shouldn't be here. Every game has Goons or Goon-like players. Heck, Xbox Live is inhabited exclusively by Goons.
    Salem is built with that kind of behavior in mind, so Goons won't be anything special. They are only happy if they can ruin a game, but Salem is all about building a farm, having it razed, then getting revenge.

Second Lieutenant

Max I agree with you about him being "nuts" and Shodex that is not all Salem is about..I agree with you about dealing with people raging and being plan out mean sometimes on the net but to brand a group of people just because they don't take no crap and can work really well with each other is another thing..I am not sure about all of them cause i am very sure i have never meet all of them but the ones I have meet in H&H are one of kind people that is for sure..but they are nothing like they have been described here..they are not out to just kill every one in sight and quite honestly i would rather play any game with GOONS then with anyone else...For a few reasons..One being they are honest...two there is never a dull moment when you get a group of them together...Three they never let you down...So if you don't like them then to each their own but it is probly cause you never gave them a chance and just branded them as being bad people with bad attitudes...(sorry guys if i am wrecking your image)

Quote Originally Posted by Spacecas View Post
    Max I agree with you about him being "nuts" and Shodex that is not all Salem is about..I agree with you about dealing with people raging and being plan out mean sometimes on the net but to brand a group of people just because they don't take no crap and can work really well with each other is another thing..I am not sure about all of them cause i am very sure i have never meet all of them but the ones I have meet in H&H are one of kind people that is for sure..but they are nothing like they have been described here..they are not out to just kill every one in sight and quite honestly i would rather play any game with GOONS then with anyone else...For a few reasons..One being they are honest...two there is never a dull moment when you get a group of them together...Three they never let you down...So if you don't like them then to each their own but it is probly cause you never gave them a chance and just branded them as being bad people with bad attitudes...(sorry guys if i am wrecking your image)
    You will be the first against the wall.

Second Lieutenant

lol...

My point exactly.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIMagickaRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Pardon me. I'm not an MMO player. Where come the therm Goons? What is the exact definition? Thanks you.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Vyllis View Post
    Pardon me. I'm not an MMO player. Where come the therm Goons? What is the exact definition? Thanks you.
    People from the Something Awful forums.

People who are members of the forums Something Aweful are called GOONS. A good number of them enjoy playing games and online games. A good number of that population unites and plays in GOONS alliances/guilds/player run groups in online games they play.
    Don't worry, be happy
    - Bobby McFerrin

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire

Not all Goons are bad people, but they have a reputation for being.. well.. Goons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodex View Post
    Not all Goons are bad people,
    This simply isn't true. I've been investigating this organization for many years now, and

Lead and GoldMagicka

They're just a bunch of idiots, no need to make a federal case about it. They always come in trying to be Big Bad Griefers, but end up more like a community of eccentrics just puttering around like anybody else. It happened in SecondLife, it happened elsewhere, and it'll happen again.

Also, finish your thoughts, Mr Sab.

Quote Originally Posted by sabinati View Post
    This simply isn't true. I've been investigating this organization for many years now, and
    They got him!

Considering only like what ?? 3 of the Original goons actualy are still around ? im assuming these will be new goons, and they will be quickly put in their place =]

Quote Originally Posted by sabinati View Post
    I have been investigating Sabinati's investigation, and my tracks have run dry. I found only shit stains on his office chair, with a note saying "OMG BAKdKarma was RIGHT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Robben DuMarsch View Post
    I have been investigating Sabinati's investigation, and my tracks have run dry. I found only shit stains on his office chair, with a note saying "OMG BAKdKarma was RIGHT!"
    I've been investigating Robben DuMarsch's investigation on Sabinati's investigation, and after he finds Sabinati's note the tracks run dry. I have believe they may have got him too, I should probably-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast