+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ich will alles! Ich will es jetzt! A 1936 Germany Video AAR (VAAR)

EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband500k club

following.
    East vs. West is cancelled. Will we ever get a cold war game?

Is it just me or is the sound very low?

Quote Originally Posted by Surt View Post
    Is it just me or is the sound very low?
    it is, and unfortunately I don't know why, and I can't do much about it as most of the series has been recorded, i'll see if i can play with some effects, but you wouldn't notice a real improvement if anything until part 40. sorry about that!
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

3 new videos released, plus the first "memoir of the fuhrer" enjoy!
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

awesome i just subscribed
    Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by useless101 View Post
    awesome i just subscribed
    Welcome aboard! It will only get more awesome!

Im sure it will

3 new parts are ready for your viewing pleasure! Expect more memoirs of the fuhrer to be ready by the end of the week, for anyone who doens't know where they are, they are located on the 3rd post of the thread!

enjoy

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III500k club

very good AAR, i follow you from the begining, but i don´t write much
    How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child - William Shakespeare

Great update! But i can't seem to wonder where are all the infantry divisions ?

Quote Originally Posted by tule91 View Post
    very good AAR, i follow you from the begining, but i don´t write much
    thank you, hope you continue to enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by useless101 View Post
    Great update! But i can't seem to wonder where are all the infantry divisions ?
    i think i am starting to wonder the same thing! oh well we will wait and see maybe it will be explained in the upcoming memoirs sections.

Nice job m8...I see the part 1-12 in my work so i had to leave layter because i didnt finish my project .
    nvm it was worth it...
    Keep press the Rec button, am follow it
    From now on we say that the Greeks fight like heroes and the heroes like Greeks...

Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill (1940).

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMajesty 2Semper Fi

What I do find weird is that you can build air carriers in 1936, is this because of your mod?

-> appearantly yes: I just checked this. You can not build carriers in the Vanilla game at the start of the game, not sure what you guys think of it: is it a bug in the mod? or is it something done on purpose by DevilDread (the creator of the mod)?
    Last edited by Munin; 29-10-2011 at 00:55.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIILead and GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Can't you just boost sound in video editing software?

3 new parts out, memoirs of the fuhrer chapter will be releaesd later today.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by nightraid3r View Post
    3 new parts out, memoirs of the fuhrer chapter will be releaesd later today.
    Very exciting turn of events!

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III500k club

war, WAR, WAR!!!!
    How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child - William Shakespeare

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMajesty 2Semper Fi

I ve got a question about the industry placement, does it matter in what kind of province you place industry?

You mentioned that you placed it in the east so it would not be bombed, but does the population and resources of a province also matter? Is it for example better to place new industry in cities and places that generate more raw materials?

Quote Originally Posted by mankle30 View Post
    Very exciting turn of events!
    to say the least! i think it will be fun though

Quote Originally Posted by tule91 View Post
    war, WAR, WAR!!!!
    yes, quite, and now germany finds itself in a very untenable situation! oh well, with enemies on all sides, i can fire in all directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Munin View Post
    I ve got a question about the industry placement, does it matter in what kind of province you place industry?

You mentioned that you placed it in the east so it would not be bombed, but does the population and resources of a province also matter? Is it for example better to place new industry in cities and places that generate more raw materials?
    no i do not think this has any effect on the game, as far as i know, and i have played many games!

It has an effect on your supply lines. Supplies are produced locally, so if you have industry in a province which is a part of the supply network, then less supplies will need to be brought from other provinces. Also, if your units are cut off from the capital, the IC provinces will be able to provide them with some supplies IF there are enough resources in a given area.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast