• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it just me or is the sound very low?

it is, and unfortunately I don't know why, and I can't do much about it as most of the series has been recorded, i'll see if i can play with some effects, but you wouldn't notice a real improvement if anything until part 40. sorry about that!

3 new videos released, plus the first "memoir of the fuhrer" enjoy!

3 new parts are ready for your viewing pleasure! Expect more memoirs of the fuhrer to be ready by the end of the week, for anyone who doens't know where they are, they are located on the 3rd post of the thread!

enjoy

very good AAR, i follow you from the begining, but i don´t write much :)

very good AAR, i follow you from the begining, but i don´t write much :)
thank you, hope you continue to enjoy

Great update! But i can't seem to wonder where are all the infantry divisions ? :laugh:
i think i am starting to wonder the same thing! oh well we will wait and see maybe it will be explained in the upcoming memoirs sections.

Nice job m8...I see the part 1-12 in my work so i had to leave layter because i didnt finish my project :).
nvm it was worth it...
Keep press the Rec button, am follow it

What I do find weird is that you can build air carriers in 1936, is this because of your mod?

-> appearantly yes: I just checked this. You can not build carriers in the Vanilla game at the start of the game, not sure what you guys think of it: is it a bug in the mod? or is it something done on purpose by DevilDread (the creator of the mod)?

Last edited:
3 new parts out, memoirs of the fuhrer chapter will be releaesd later today.

I ve got a question about the industry placement, does it matter in what kind of province you place industry?

You mentioned that you placed it in the east so it would not be bombed, but does the population and resources of a province also matter? Is it for example better to place new industry in cities and places that generate more raw materials?

Very exciting turn of events!

to say the least! i think it will be fun though

war, WAR, WAR!!!! :)

yes, quite, and now germany finds itself in a very untenable situation! oh well, with enemies on all sides, i can fire in all directions.

I ve got a question about the industry placement, does it matter in what kind of province you place industry?

You mentioned that you placed it in the east so it would not be bombed, but does the population and resources of a province also matter? Is it for example better to place new industry in cities and places that generate more raw materials?

no i do not think this has any effect on the game, as far as i know, and i have played many games!

It has an effect on your supply lines. Supplies are produced locally, so if you have industry in a province which is a part of the supply network, then less supplies will need to be brought from other provinces. Also, if your units are cut off from the capital, the IC provinces will be able to provide them with some supplies IF there are enough resources in a given area.