+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Ich will alles! Ich will es jetzt! A 1936 Germany Video AAR (VAAR)

I also released a new memoir of the fuhrer (I know its been a while)! to tide you guys over until I get the new recordings uploaded and released
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

Do you plan to help the fins? Or go straight further south for Stalingrad and Baku?

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Just finished #61. Paris Falls...and France is part of the Reich. Nicely done. Now to go get some payback from the Ivans....

KLorberau

Just curious. Why dont you strategically redeploy our Western Front divisions to the ports. Everytime I take France as Germany the Brits immediately start invasions to open the Western Front. You have to secure those ports quickly to deny the Brits a port. You did it to send your Panzer divisions east, but not to secure the French ports...Just wondering why.............

KLorberau

Another question....why don't you uncheck automatic leader selection and then appoint divisional - korp - army leaders yourself? I hate the way the AI appoints leaders. I always uncheck the auto box at beginning of any game and do it myself.

KLorberau

Finished #69. Very impressive encirclement of the southern Ruskie Armies. Nicely done. Great AAR....but I am getting dizzy with all of your zoom in and zoom outs so much....I think Im gonna have an epileptic seizure...........lol

KLorberau
    Last edited by Mr. Capiatlist; 01-01-2012 at 04:25. Reason: Mmmmultiposts
    Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
    Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober.”

PM Winston Churchill

Fan of the Week November 14, 2012
    Fan of the Week. April 8, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Conch View Post
    Do you plan to help the fins? Or go straight further south for Stalingrad and Baku?
    My main focus is definitely on southern russia, this is also because winter is nearing and I do not want to be stuck fighting in northern russia in the bitter Russian Winter.

Quote Originally Posted by KLorberau View Post
    Just finished #61. Paris Falls...and France is part of the Reich. Nicely done. Now to go get some payback from the Ivans....

KLorberau

Just curious. Why dont you strategically redeploy our Western Front divisions to the ports. Everytime I take France as Germany the Brits immediately start invasions to open the Western Front. You have to secure those ports quickly to deny the Brits a port. You did it to send your Panzer divisions east, but not to secure the French ports...Just wondering why.............

KLorberau

Another question....why don't you uncheck automatic leader selection and then appoint divisional - korp - army leaders yourself? I hate the way the AI appoints leaders. I always uncheck the auto box at beginning of any game and do it myself.

KLorberau

Finished #69. Very impressive encirclement of the southern Ruskie Armies. Nicely done. Great AAR....but I am getting dizzy with all of your zoom in and zoom outs so much....I think Im gonna have an epileptic seizure...........lol

KLorberau
    1. yes payback indeed.
    2. eh, i don't know, i probably could have but i didn't want to put more supply strain on my naval units (although admittedly I didn't get around to using them)
    3. because i am very busy running all aspects of the game and keeping up a running dialogue of BS for you to enjoy normally if i was playing by myself I would play taht way.
    4. thanks

ALSO, I finally filmed new parts of the AAR today (woohoo finally!) I am off vacation now so back on the video grind. I will compress the videos tomorrow and upload tomorrow as well, the first will be released on Thursday.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

that's good news

part 70 released, enjoy

Recruit
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection

can't wait the next big offensive maneuver of Wehrmacht......although i should mark that leningrad is not far and it's one of the most important cities of Soviet Union and close to Finns......anyway i think we are going to see another brilliant act of Blitzkrieg perform by nightraid3r

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkompf View Post
    can't wait the next big offensive maneuver of Wehrmacht......although i should mark that leningrad is not far and it's one of the most important cities of Soviet Union and close to Finns......anyway i think we are going to see another brilliant act of Blitzkrieg perform by nightraid3r
    thanks for your compliment!

part 71 out.

Hmm, shouldn't you be planning a strike on Moscow? Conquering Ukraine is all well and good, but your lines will be very spread out if you continue to make progress in the south while ignoring the north.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIStarvoidMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    True. It's still early enough to push up north, or at least try to form a large pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybvep View Post
    Hmm, shouldn't you be planning a strike on Moscow? Conquering Ukraine is all well and good, but your lines will be very spread out if you continue to make progress in the south while ignoring the north.
    Yes, I took a rather historical route (although hopefully it works better for me than it did for Herr Hitler!). As soon as I get a good foothold in the Ukraine, I will push towards Moscow.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    True. It's still early enough to push up north, or at least try to form a large pocket.
    yes I agree and I will be trying to do exactly that in the upcoming videos!

part 72 released, enjoy

Ugh, I couldn't play the game like you do. I mean, you seem to be playing HOI3 like Starcraft, i.e. almost no pauses and a big clikfest AND you are still making comments in the process! That would quickly get on my nerves.

Ugh, I couldn't play the game like you do. I mean, you seem to be playing HOI3 like Starcraft, i.e. almost no pauses and a big clikfest AND you are still making comments in the process! That would quickly get on my nerves.
    Well, I play some RTS games, but I just think pauses are sometimes boring for the viewer. I don't want to make the episodes boring, because according to youtube barely anyone (around 25% of viewers) actually watch the entire video from beginning to end. Consdiering I usually am not getting a heck of a lot of views to begin with, I am trying to not lose more viewers with frequent pauses and other delays that I might treat myself to if I was not playing for an audience.

EDIT: part 73 released, enjoy!

Boring parts can always be skipped by moving fast-forward.

It looks like your holding actions were quite extreme, because most of your frontline moved deeper into Russia!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I really like your videos, I'm learning a lot watching them!

Boring parts can always be skipped by moving fast-forward.

It looks like your holding actions were quite extreme, because most of your frontline moved deeper into Russia!
    Hahaha, yes I guess I sort of get myself in over my head in even so-called "holding" maneuvers

Quote Originally Posted by john_who View Post
    I really like your videos, I'm learning a lot watching them!
    Thanks, and don't be afraid to post any additional comments or questions you may have at any time.

Part 74 released, enjoy

It looks like you can finally create a proper encirclement!

It looks like you can finally create a proper encirclement!
    yes if resources allow it will be an epic one.

Part 75 released, enjoy!

part 76 released, enjoy

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Really enjoying it so far,looking forward to see you create the pocket.
    Ideally I guess you would want to annihilate them before the soviets are finished in Finland and those troops start heading your way.
    'You cannot conquer a free man. The most you can do is kill him.' - Robert A. Heinlein

'Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens' - J Hendrix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast