+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 195

Thread: Ich will alles! Ich will es jetzt! A 1936 Germany Video AAR (VAAR)

  1. #121
    I also released a new memoir of the fuhrer (I know its been a while)! to tide you guys over until I get the new recordings uploaded and released
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

    "Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

  2. #122
    Do you plan to help the fins? Or go straight further south for Stalingrad and Baku?

  3. #123
    Colonel KLorberau's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    928
    Just finished #61. Paris Falls...and France is part of the Reich. Nicely done. Now to go get some payback from the Ivans....

    KLorberau

    Just curious. Why dont you strategically redeploy our Western Front divisions to the ports. Everytime I take France as Germany the Brits immediately start invasions to open the Western Front. You have to secure those ports quickly to deny the Brits a port. You did it to send your Panzer divisions east, but not to secure the French ports...Just wondering why.............

    KLorberau

    Another question....why don't you uncheck automatic leader selection and then appoint divisional - korp - army leaders yourself? I hate the way the AI appoints leaders. I always uncheck the auto box at beginning of any game and do it myself.

    KLorberau

    Finished #69. Very impressive encirclement of the southern Ruskie Armies. Nicely done. Great AAR....but I am getting dizzy with all of your zoom in and zoom outs so much....I think Im gonna have an epileptic seizure...........lol

    KLorberau
    Last edited by Mr. Capiatlist; 01-01-2012 at 04:25. Reason: Mmmmultiposts
    Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
    Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober.”

    PM Winston Churchill

    Fan of the Week November 14, 2012
    Fan of the Week. April 8, 2013

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Conch View Post
    Do you plan to help the fins? Or go straight further south for Stalingrad and Baku?
    My main focus is definitely on southern russia, this is also because winter is nearing and I do not want to be stuck fighting in northern russia in the bitter Russian Winter.

    Quote Originally Posted by KLorberau View Post
    Just finished #61. Paris Falls...and France is part of the Reich. Nicely done. Now to go get some payback from the Ivans....

    KLorberau

    Just curious. Why dont you strategically redeploy our Western Front divisions to the ports. Everytime I take France as Germany the Brits immediately start invasions to open the Western Front. You have to secure those ports quickly to deny the Brits a port. You did it to send your Panzer divisions east, but not to secure the French ports...Just wondering why.............

    KLorberau

    Another question....why don't you uncheck automatic leader selection and then appoint divisional - korp - army leaders yourself? I hate the way the AI appoints leaders. I always uncheck the auto box at beginning of any game and do it myself.

    KLorberau

    Finished #69. Very impressive encirclement of the southern Ruskie Armies. Nicely done. Great AAR....but I am getting dizzy with all of your zoom in and zoom outs so much....I think Im gonna have an epileptic seizure...........lol

    KLorberau
    1. yes payback indeed.
    2. eh, i don't know, i probably could have but i didn't want to put more supply strain on my naval units (although admittedly I didn't get around to using them)
    3. because i am very busy running all aspects of the game and keeping up a running dialogue of BS for you to enjoy normally if i was playing by myself I would play taht way.
    4. thanks


    ALSO, I finally filmed new parts of the AAR today (woohoo finally!) I am off vacation now so back on the video grind. I will compress the videos tomorrow and upload tomorrow as well, the first will be released on Thursday.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

    "Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

  5. #125
    that's good news

  6. #126
    part 70 released, enjoy
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

    "Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

  7. #127
    Recruit
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Drama,Greece
    Posts
    3
    can't wait the next big offensive maneuver of Wehrmacht......although i should mark that leningrad is not far and it's one of the most important cities of Soviet Union and close to Finns......anyway i think we are going to see another brilliant act of Blitzkrieg perform by nightraid3r

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Totenkompf View Post
    can't wait the next big offensive maneuver of Wehrmacht......although i should mark that leningrad is not far and it's one of the most important cities of Soviet Union and close to Finns......anyway i think we are going to see another brilliant act of Blitzkrieg perform by nightraid3r
    thanks for your compliment!

    part 71 out.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

    "Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

  9. #129
    Field Marshal Cybvep's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    8,316
    Hmm, shouldn't you be planning a strike on Moscow? Conquering Ukraine is all well and good, but your lines will be very spread out if you continue to make progress in the south while ignoring the north.

  10. #130
    Field Marshal Baltasar's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIStarvoidMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,834
    Blog Entries
    1
    True. It's still early enough to push up north, or at least try to form a large pocket.

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybvep View Post
    Hmm, shouldn't you be planning a strike on Moscow? Conquering Ukraine is all well and good, but your lines will be very spread out if you continue to make progress in the south while ignoring the north.
    Yes, I took a rather historical route (although hopefully it works better for me than it did for Herr Hitler!). As soon as I get a good foothold in the Ukraine, I will push towards Moscow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    True. It's still early enough to push up north, or at least try to form a large pocket.
    yes I agree and I will be trying to do exactly that in the upcoming videos!


    part 72 released, enjoy
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

    "Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

  12. #132
    Field Marshal Cybvep's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    8,316
    Ugh, I couldn't play the game like you do. I mean, you seem to be playing HOI3 like Starcraft, i.e. almost no pauses and a big clikfest AND you are still making comments in the process! That would quickly get on my nerves.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybvep View Post
    Ugh, I couldn't play the game like you do. I mean, you seem to be playing HOI3 like Starcraft, i.e. almost no pauses and a big clikfest AND you are still making comments in the process! That would quickly get on my nerves.
    Well, I play some RTS games, but I just think pauses are sometimes boring for the viewer. I don't want to make the episodes boring, because according to youtube barely anyone (around 25% of viewers) actually watch the entire video from beginning to end. Consdiering I usually am not getting a heck of a lot of views to begin with, I am trying to not lose more viewers with frequent pauses and other delays that I might treat myself to if I was not playing for an audience.

    EDIT: part 73 released, enjoy!
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

    "Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

  14. #134
    Field Marshal Cybvep's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    8,316
    Boring parts can always be skipped by moving fast-forward.

    It looks like your holding actions were quite extreme, because most of your frontline moved deeper into Russia!

  15. #135
    Second Lieutenant john_who's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallipoli
    Posts
    179
    I really like your videos, I'm learning a lot watching them!

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybvep View Post
    Boring parts can always be skipped by moving fast-forward.

    It looks like your holding actions were quite extreme, because most of your frontline moved deeper into Russia!
    Hahaha, yes I guess I sort of get myself in over my head in even so-called "holding" maneuvers

    Quote Originally Posted by john_who View Post
    I really like your videos, I'm learning a lot watching them!
    Thanks, and don't be afraid to post any additional comments or questions you may have at any time.


    Part 74 released, enjoy
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

    "Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

  17. #137
    Field Marshal Cybvep's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    8,316
    It looks like you can finally create a proper encirclement!

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybvep View Post
    It looks like you can finally create a proper encirclement!
    yes if resources allow it will be an epic one.


    Part 75 released, enjoy!
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

    "Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

  19. #139
    part 76 released, enjoy
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

    "Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

  20. #140
    Private Squier's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20
    Really enjoying it so far,looking forward to see you create the pocket.
    Ideally I guess you would want to annihilate them before the soviets are finished in Finland and those troops start heading your way.
    'You cannot conquer a free man. The most you can do is kill him.' - Robert A. Heinlein

    'Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens' - J Hendrix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts