• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think there are some spare tags you can use to create Galicia, Brittany, Cascadia, and Puerto Rico.

I think there are some spare tags you can use to create Galicia, Brittany, Cascadia, and Puerto Rico.
I guess indeed they are... but I'm not willing to take it that long right now...

Btw, I've still hope that my minimod reaches the "Recommended Mods" status... :)

Add more nations and it will appear. these things take time.

Well, I'm working on Cascadia now and have already finished "North Mexico", using the old U69 data (this one is more 'cause it's the easiest country to add right now, since all work has been already done).
I'm thinking about also add Brittany, and/or Occitania (would be a nice puppet if you choose to keep fighting the french) or Padania (this one has less chances, since there are 3 ITA's already in game and one of them might fulfill this gap).

Does this mod add all nations in Daboos new nation mod for HOI2?

Does this mod add all nations in Daboos new nation mod for HOI2?
Nope, nowhere near, this mod starts from scratch as I don't think Daboo wants to port it himself, and doesn't like giving out permission for others to use his work.

Actually, I've been using the work of Daboo, since I got his permition to do so... but for now there's only 5~6 nations added to the DH vanilla ones.
One of the problem is that are few free slots (you know, DH uses a lot of "shadow countries") and the other is that it is still a lot of work to convert the data of the original NN Mod for HoI2-DD/Arma to DH...

So, I'm picking up some nations I really would like to see in game and messing around with...
:)

News on the mod...

Ok, so far, I've added the following countries to the game:

- Catalonia
- Hawaii
- Kyushu
- Prussia (from game, now releasable)
- Riograndense Republic
- Taiwan

I've also ready for the next update the following:
- Cascadia
- North Mexico (from old U69 data, now releasable)
- Occitania

I'll just wait to see when the official patch 2 will come out. So I will be able to update everything at once.

/edit: I'm also working on a scenario where it will be possible to play with most of these nations from start.
:)

Last edited:
New Nations mod new version: 1.3

New Nations mod new version: 1.3
compatible with patch 1.2 (no more beta)

Features
Adds the following countries to the game (to be released, not from start, it's kinda obvious):
- U36: Cascadia
- U37: Occitania
- U61: Hawaii
- U62: Kyushu
- U63: Riograndense Republic
- U64: Catalonia
- U65: Taiwan (Formosa)
- U69: North Mexico (actually, an updated Rev.Mexico that you can release now)
- UPR: Prussia (yes, it's already in game, but you'll notice that it isn't releasable... untill now)

All new nations shall mobilize and most of the major countries will release them if possible.

Added ministers/tech teams/leaders for Prussia, Gran Colombia and Centroamerica.

Added for recreation and rise of big nations such as Scandinavia, A-H, Gran Colombia, Centroamerica and Ottoman Empire.

Added a new scenario, where you can play with most of the New Nations from the beggining.

Download: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Newnationsmodv131.zip

Last edited:
Is this still going on?
Actually, no. I don't have plans to go further.

JRHINDO said:
Hey downloading this! I remember there was a 'The Great Crusade' scenario for NN HoI2 Arma, where almost all the world was commie and USA was fractured, did you include this?
No. That scenario wasn't mine and I'm not intended to adapt it to DH map.

Actually, no. I don't have plans to go further.
Aww but cant you try to merge this with the flag change mini mod of RRT or your alternate flag mod? Even if you dont add more content for the new nations, this is a really worthwhile mod data to keep around!

Aww but cant you try to merge this with the flag change mini mod of RRT or your alternate flag mod? Even if you dont add more content for the new nations, this is a really worthwhile mod data to keep around!
But this minimod IS already included into my Alternate Flagchange Mod, avaliable for download in the Flagchange Project thread! :)

20120806_121627.jpgRyukyu is better then Kyushu

Last edited: