• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tipp to kiss ass is to tell the developers that the Vasa shipp wasent a failure but rather a sabotage by the danish.. :)

Also saying some good words about the swedish icehockey leuage might be good :p

A tipp to kiss ass is to tell the developers that the Vasa shipp wasent a failure but rather a sabotage by the danish.. :)

Also saying some good words about the swedish icehockey leuage might be good :p
That's tough, I live in Canada, I'd be hunted down if I said something like that. XD

They will find me, they always know. :p

On another topic, this thread is awesome.

We always say that the rest of the world doesn't know the difference between Switzerland and Sweden but it might just be true =)
Roxette is great though and my girlfriend is kinda attractive =)

Ah! How so fittingly appropriate. I thank you for making the truth even more truthful! ;D

No problem, we might as well give credit, where credit is due ;)

@theTak, I'd move, but I live right across the sound, and I'm lazy. Plenty of Swedish people come over here to get drunk anyway ;)

Mixing up Sweden and Switzerland is not a very good way to gain their love, tbh.

I am not from Sweden, but I am sure Paradox appreciates all the things you guys posted.

But since none of it is really related to the game itself, the thread is hereby closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.