• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unmerged(97891)

Sergeant
4 Badges
Apr 20, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Pillars of Eternity
So, I just signed up for beta testing yesterday.

In an entirely unrelated action, I instantaneously became obsessed with how awesome Sweden is. Wow. Sweden. Land of Cheese w/ holes. You may realize that it's on the Scandinavian Peninsula, what you may not realize is that it's completely awesome.

I know, due to my newfound love of Sweden and the Swedes, home of awesome chocolate and also meatballs, that when I get my hands on this game, the first thing I'm going to do is take over the world under House Oxenstirna. What a family.

I know that my newfound love of Sweden and the Swedish people & culture will not at all impact me receiving a beta test key. But, just in case, I'll be checking my email every twenty seconds until my fingers hurt.

Thanks Paradox for making such a mouth-watering strategy game!

And I'm sure the chocolate and cheese with holes are from Switzerland too, rather than Sweden.

They have a lot of fish in Sweden, which is nice if you like fish. I like fish.

Denmark or Norway will be my picking ;) im half each and i like to relive the history of my country hehe
And either way sweden will suffer from my wrath and become a subject to my sword & board

Last edited:
Sweden has nice chocolate. But I don't think it can compare to Swiss chocolate...

So, I just signed up for beta testing yesterday.

In an entirely unrelated action, I instantaneously became obsessed with how awesome Sweden is. Wow. Sweden. Land of Cheese w/ holes. You may realize that it's on the Scandinavian Peninsula, what you may not realize is that it's completely awesome.

I know, due to my newfound love of Sweden and the Swedes, home of awesome chocolate and also meatballs, that when I get my hands on this game, the first thing I'm going to do is take over the world under House Oxenstirna. What a family.

I know that my newfound love of Sweden and the Swedish people & culture will not at all impact me receiving a beta test key. But, just in case, I'll be checking my email every twenty seconds until my fingers hurt.

Thanks Paradox for making such a mouth-watering strategy game!

How dare you think of this before me?

Er, I mean. Sweden. Awesome country. Especially their game developers.

Regarding Swedish cheese - the taste is in the holes.

How dare you think of this before me?

Er, I mean. Sweden. Awesome country. Especially their game developers.

Did you notice that too? I thought I was the only one! :eek:

Sweden has awesome developers, no doubt, but there's one in particular. Cannot remember the exact name..."Iaradox Pnteractive" perhaps?

Nevertheless, they make the best games in all of Sweden. ;)

Did you notice that too? I thought I was the only one! :eek:

Sweden has awesome developers, no doubt, but there's one in particular. Cannot remember the exact name..."Iaradox Pnteractive" perhaps?

Nevertheless, they make the best games in all of the world. ;)
there, fixed that typo for you ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.