Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beta Testing & Sweden

Beta Testing & Sweden

So, I just signed up for beta testing yesterday.

In an entirely unrelated action, I instantaneously became obsessed with how awesome Sweden is. Wow. Sweden. Land of Cheese w/ holes. You may realize that it's on the Scandinavian Peninsula, what you may not realize is that it's completely awesome.

I know, due to my newfound love of Sweden and the Swedes, home of awesome chocolate and also meatballs, that when I get my hands on this game, the first thing I'm going to do is take over the world under House Oxenstirna. What a family.

I know that my newfound love of Sweden and the Swedish people & culture will not at all impact me receiving a beta test key. But, just in case, I'll be checking my email every twenty seconds until my fingers hurt.

Thanks Paradox for making such a mouth-watering strategy game!

Achtung PanzerCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and Gold
    LegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The Swiss or the Swedes? The Swiss come from Switzerland.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

You may call them Swedes though, which kinda sound like sweets.
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

..quick edit quick quick cut snip cut edit..

Achtung PanzerCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and Gold
    LegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

And I'm sure the chocolate and cheese with holes are from Switzerland too, rather than Sweden.

They have a lot of fish in Sweden, which is nice if you like fish. I like fish.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

We don't have any fancy cheese or chocolate here and I doubt the Oxenstierna family will be in the game but otherwise the sucking up was quite good.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Ah Sweden. Katatonia, Roxette, tall generically attractive people.

One day... one day.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    ImpireIron CrossKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Supreme Ruler 2020The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderMagicka: Wizard Wars IMPressive Founder

Denmark or Norway will be my picking im half each and i like to relive the history of my country hehe
    And either way sweden will suffer from my wrath and become a subject to my sword & board
    Last edited by Roardk; 13-10-2011 at 18:44.
    Need Teamspeak ? join 173.199.64.243:9323

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Sweden has nice chocolate. But I don't think it can compare to Swiss chocolate...
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Swedish chocolate is okay. A little bit different than what we have in Finland. Nothing compared to Swiss chocolate though.

We have cheese with holes in them too, but then again, who doesn't.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Sweden will be much better with Danish rule.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cjh1481 View Post
    So, I just signed up for beta testing yesterday.

In an entirely unrelated action, I instantaneously became obsessed with how awesome Sweden is. Wow. Sweden. Land of Cheese w/ holes. You may realize that it's on the Scandinavian Peninsula, what you may not realize is that it's completely awesome.

I know, due to my newfound love of Sweden and the Swedes, home of awesome chocolate and also meatballs, that when I get my hands on this game, the first thing I'm going to do is take over the world under House Oxenstirna. What a family.

I know that my newfound love of Sweden and the Swedish people & culture will not at all impact me receiving a beta test key. But, just in case, I'll be checking my email every twenty seconds until my fingers hurt.

Thanks Paradox for making such a mouth-watering strategy game!
    How dare you think of this before me?

Er, I mean. Sweden. Awesome country. Especially their game developers.

They have great neighbouring countries.

I am not, I'm not really here. albso437's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Regarding Swedish cheese - the taste is in the holes.
    "Han va vrång på judebolsjevismen men grät otröstlit när Stalin dog 53. - Han gav dom jävlarna va dom tålde, snyfta han."
    Äldreomsorgen i Övre Kågedalen

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesSengokuMount & Blade: Warband
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

That cheese, man.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Galle View Post
    How dare you think of this before me?

Er, I mean. Sweden. Awesome country. Especially their game developers.
    Did you notice that too? I thought I was the only one!

Sweden has awesome developers, no doubt, but there's one in particular. Cannot remember the exact name..."Iaradox Pnteractive" perhaps?

Nevertheless, they make the best games in all of Sweden.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Kluska View Post
    Did you notice that too? I thought I was the only one!

Sweden has awesome developers, no doubt, but there's one in particular. Cannot remember the exact name..."Iaradox Pnteractive" perhaps?

Nevertheless, they make the best games in all of the world.
    there, fixed that typo for you ;D
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by A_Dane View Post
    there, fixed that typo for you ;D
    Ah! How so fittingly appropriate. I thank you for making the truth even more truthful! ;D

Sweden! Hottest bikini team in the world (wasn't that in an old PC Gamer mag?)

Awesome developer AND hot women. Who else is moving?! :P

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast