Thread: LIVE Broadcasting of Lead Producer Jörgen Björklund Playing @4pm CET Friday!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

LIVE Broadcasting of Lead Producer Jörgen Björklund Playing @4pm CET Friday!

We’ll be broadcasting matches against Jörgen Björklund, the lead-producer of Hearts of Iron: The Card Game, live! To get some insider tips and a look at his tactics make sure to stay with us at our Official Paradox Interactive Channel on Justin.tv and Twitch.tv right here: www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive at 4pm CET Friday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hoi-tcg_web_header.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	41016

200k clubA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonland
    East India CompanyElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I hope for Jörgen's sake that his opponents don't have the idea of looking at the stream to see what cards are in his hand...
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Špekulant
    A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Mukashi View Post
    I hope for Jörgen's sake that his opponents don't have the idea of looking at the stream to see what cards are in his hand...
    Such a briliantly devious idea!

My current deck is kind of sub par since I haven't given myself any extra boosters apart from the ones I have won, so it's going to be a challenge! I really miss my beta deck with lots of Rommels and von Richtofen

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Leviathan: WarshipsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    The Showdown EffectWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of Nations500k club

Unfortunately I missed the broadcast so can anybody tell me who won and how it went?

Špekulant
    A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

http://twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive/b/297443442

It was broadcasted live but you can watch it from this record as well. Just skip the beginning.