• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good idea, I'll put it on the todo list for the spring.

I'd love this. Though I haven't checked for a converter slash tried it yet, I can't help thinking during the last decade or two of Vicky 2 how much fun it would be to take my country into WW2. Better than Final Countdown. Once I go back to playing EU3, I'll try the converter to V2.

Anyway, sign me up for any converter DLC you've got.

At first I was a bit skeptical about this modular expansion idea ("wait and see attitude"). But if a Design your Dynasty DLC and a Converter DLC are really made, it would simply be way too awesome... really cool ideas that are a 'must buy' for me!

Good idea, i'll put it on the todo list for the spring.

If you guys were to do this, it would be excellent. It would be even better if it was partially mod-able, so the converter could be adapted to mods.
Probably a bit much to ask though.

Good idea, i'll put it on the todo list for the spring.

Please don't tease us, sir. A proper, official converter would be the best fanservice you could offer with your new DLC plan. You would be making a lot of dreams come true if you follow up with this next year! :)

If that's my converter you're talking about, it makes me sad. :( If not, have you tried the one I made? :)

As 2 users said, we get a completely messed up world. ;)

I could point a lot of reasons to be sad (and i bet you know most of them) but that certainly aint one.

Looks like I'll have some free time this spring to work on other projects. Although, of course, if Paradox wanted to hire a third party for that particular DLC, I've got considerable experience with this sort of project. :)

That's cool. Being able to play through to EU3 would make me a lot more likely to actually buy CK2 (since I've never played CK before, but love the EU series).

You lucky dog, you could purchase CK1 and DV for a great price and have enough gaming to last you to CK2. I really think you should give it a try... I'm quite jealous actually.

I hope Paradox will release (fully, easily moddable) converters as modular expansions :) I know I'd buy them, pretty much no matter the price.
Same here, still dreaming of a millennium-long journey through an alternate universe :D Problem is most people are so 'good' they already have the biggest empire at the end of one of the games, hence why it will never be something official I'm afraid...

Anyway this game is looking more awesome by the day, I'm really expecting a polished game in february !

You lucky dog, you could purchase CK1 and DV for a great price and have enough gaming to last you to CK2. I really think you should give it a try... I'm quite jealous actually.

See I did that and all that happened was that I realized how very much I actually need tutorials, I had no idea how to play that game. How do you find a good guide on how the game works.

See I did that and all that happened was that I realized how very much I actually need tutorials, I had no idea how to play that game. How do you find a good guide on how the game works.

Theres a few (atleast one) guide stickied right on top of the CK forum. Check it out.

What happened to this marvel? :(
Well, now I guess we will have to wait for EUIV... but we really wan't an official converter!