+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 33 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Empire

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Multiplayer game with 6 of my friend. Here some nice info :
    The year is 1577

France was formed from Lotharingia, who was formed from Burgundy.
    Prussia is the leader of a PU with Russia
    Hindustan is the leader of a PU with Ming
    The Roman Empire have vassalized Georgia, Zaporozhie and Funj
    Iberia have vassalized all of the North African countries
    France have vassalized Ireland and Scotland
    Japan have released then vassalized Korea and all the chinese countries except Ming.
    The Roman empire have at least fought all the other human player at least once except Japan.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Syls View Post
    *epic pik*
    Multiplayer game with 6 of my friend. Here some nice info :

you are either burgyndy or bavaria :P
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Lotharingia really shouldn't be forming France. If they could do that, they should be able to form Germany (i.e. not).
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Arakhor View Post
    Lotharingia really shouldn't be forming France. If they could do that, they should be able to form Germany (i.e. not).
    I don't think they can.

EDIT: They can, I'll change that though for the next version.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria 2
    500k club

Did you notice my post about the Teutonic order?

EDIT: I know this is the wrong thread. Somehow i just posted it here. Sorry about that.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    you are either burgyndy or bavaria :P
    Haha yeah I started as Burgundy, also the country in the middle is Germany who was formed by Austria when I destroyed the HRE after I formed Lotharingia.

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    I don't think they can.

EDIT: They can, I'll change that though for the next version.
    Actually in our MP game we feel that the Roman Empire was too overpowered compared to everybody, all the territory they have right now was taken with a minimum amouts of infamy, they have 2 awesome government type and they have incredible decisions too. Even a lucky (Cause Lotharingia is almost impossible to achieve in MP) Burgundy-Lotharingia-France transformation barely get strong enough to oppose it.

We are playing the 3.4 version though so maybe some of the thing have changed since.
    Last edited by Syls; 16-01-2012 at 16:24.

I agree that Roman Empire is overpowered. It's even worse in 4.0 because they start strong :P

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Magnive View Post
    I agree that Roman Empire is overpowered. It's even worse in 4.0 because they start strong :P
    Actually it's less powerful. Although they start slightly stronger, they start with far less cores. Also, you used to just have the Ottomans to compete with, now you also have to compete with the Balkan nations, hungary and more. They're actually less good in the 4.0.
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin

Plus the Mamluk-Ottoman alliance.
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

Ottoman? Ottoman are a joke when playing Byzantium. Jalayrids and Mamluks can be troublesome, true, but I didn't have any issues with them, unless I was in a large war in Italy or Iberia or something like that

It's more so the threat from the Ottomans when you figured out the best way to beat the Ottomans is a combination of Yafa infantry with native Eastern. And then using your Emperor (Maneul II is very good and manages to help you) to aid against Ottoman invasions or Mamluk jihads.

The only problem is the two opposing armies. So you gotta take out the Ottomans quickly out of the war.

Darkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Started as Hesse, D&T 4.0 1356 start:

Used Spies to flip Westfalen to me at the beginning, then waited until I got a CB on Brunswick (Alliance), so I could annex it without drawing in Bohemia. This triggered a war with a few large nations (Brandenburg or Poland, can't remember which), but Denmark got my back. Formed Westphalia this way in nine years. From there I slowly munched my cores back, timing it so that I could get them without fighting anyone too large to handle. Forced Pommerania into a Personal Union, Cleves just sort of fell into it, and I just inherited both.

I have four vassalized electors.

This picture was taken just after the death of Napoleon I Hofmann, with a regency for Napoleon II Hofmann (he's 13). Bremen is my only uncored territory. I still have a core on Altmark I have yet to reclaim.

I had just finished a massive war in which I tried to annex Luneburg; they called in Holstein and Brandenburg, the latter of which became WL and later called in Austria. I did manage to annex Luneburg, but the hordes and hordes of minors overwhelmed me and I was forced to release Hamburg; the small 5K stack in Bremen is all that remains of my once glorious 33K main army.

A coalition of France, Portugal, Aragon, and early on Denmark, have torn Castille to pieces; they got excommed and subsequently nommed by every power in range.

Great Britain formed extremely early; I first noticed them in 1392.

Lithuania went from doing well to being annexed in the space of about 10-20 years. It was partitioned between the TO, Moscow, and the GH.

Speaking of Moscow, its been doing very well. At one point it was at war with about half of Europe over Riga. It came out relatively unscathed.

I'm slated to be next HRE and the Bohemian Emperor is getting quite old. I'm not sure I like where this is going, especially if I become HRE while I still only have 5K soldiers. Especially because my only reliable ally is Bavaria, who got destroyed in the previous war.
    Last edited by mechaerik; 17-01-2012 at 22:11.

Biggest army, more than 5x the income of the next biggest nation and probably techleader. A pain to get there though as Joseon doesn't get a lot of CBs and thus taking provinces is friggin espensive for most of the game. And what good is it when you can roflstomp everyone but can't take their provinces

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2

Fall asleep for two hours, wake up, see this.
    Why does something ridiculous always happen.

Also, Orthodoxy has almost been completely extinguished, only Ryazan is Orthodox ;_; Edit: Only Ryazan is left, Muscowy fell to Jalayirids

Austria, Mentese and Ireland are the Reformed nations, and Bavaria and Frankfurt are the only two Protestant ones.

Seems like Japan forced Malaya into Shinto too, pretty sure they aren't Shinto at the start.
    Last edited by Calgore; 18-01-2012 at 22:15.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Looks like a reformed Mongol Empire and a very early Japanese Empire as well. Hmm. What kind of settings was that played with?

Why do my games never get this crazy?

PS Is it possible to make D&T start in low AI aggressiveness by default?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Byzantium is at war with a coalition of states, including the mongol successor states, and many of their provinces are under seige.

england is at war with tons of nations, but not scotland!
    If everyone thinks alike, like kids try to do during school, then the world would be incredibally boring.

My Sengoku AAR- Rise of the Miura Clan: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post12939972

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dafool View Post
    Looks like a reformed Mongol Empire and a very early Japanese Empire as well. Hmm. What kind of settings was that played with?
    Assuming you were talking to me, this was High Aggressiveness and Hard AI

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    PS Is it possible to make D&T start in low AI aggressiveness by default?
    If you mean that you want it so that the very first time you start the mod it starts at that, you can modify the gameplaysettings.txt in the D&T folder to be this when it is installed:

Code:
    gameplaysettings=
    {
    setgameplayoptions=
    {
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 1 1 0 0 }
    }
    That sets it so that everything is normal, lucky nations is historical, and Aggressiveness is Low. It's only temporary though, so as soon as you change the settings in game, this will change to what you set it to be.

Here's my Empire in 1381 AD.

Also Moldovia is a 'Palaiologos' state - headed by another of my line.

Sergeant
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Some screenshots from my Hesse --> Westphalia game in 1460:

The World:

That is the Aztec in Central America and the Inca in South America (the Nazca are a tiny vassal). Sokoto is the red smear across west Africa.
    Also notice Hindustan, Golden Horde; that is the Mameluks and Mutapa sharing the east coast of Africa (their border is in the remnants of Ethiopia (blue).

Europe, 1460:

I've been growing steadily over the last century. Most of my growth came from vassalizing my neighbors and later integrating them (with missions for cores ). Upon finally integrating Münster, I promptly formed Westphalia (on the 4th of June, 1421). I've been HRE for about 50 years now, having slowly vassalized my way into the position. It's rather nice when a bunch of your small neighbors are Electors.
    I've got some stiff competition from Lithuania and Muscowy (Vassalized Sweden; they own Friesland...grrr), as well as Great Britain (their navy is ~180-200 ships). Great Britain has been relatively relaxed in its expansion, actually, only taking Iceland and the North Sea islands, as well as a small chunk of northern France/Belgium and a piece of Danish Sweden. Iberia formed fairly early on (around 1400), although it was forced (by England, IIRC) to release Aragon in the early 1420s or so. I'm really not sure why Byzantium hasn't eaten Bulgaria yet. Crete is recently rebelled from the Mameluks -- it's a Sultanate.
    Transylvania has grown a lot since I forced Poland to release them ~40 years ago (Bohemia just annexed the remaining 4-5 provinces of Poland ~2 years ago). Naples was doing very well in uniting Italy, having at one point all of Sicily, Corsica, Sardinia, and all of the boot up to Ferrara and Modena (except Rome), but then the Byzantines attacked.... I'm still waiting for Lithuania to eat the last province of the Teutonic Order so I can then go beat the crap out of them and force them to re-release it. *evil grin* I'll have to be careful though -- they're currently allied with Muscowy and GB.
    Austria is still being a bit of a brat -- I need to go beat them down and force them to release Styria (again), Venice, and Milan (again)....

Here, we have a shot my numerous vassals and a shot of the HRE screen. And, yes, 5 of my vassals are Electors.

Far East, 1460:

I popped in as the monster Dahan (!) to check this region out further. Dahan is huge, having eaten the northernmost and southernmost portions of the Mongols, as well as Tibet [et al]. Qing owns the brown patch on the western side Northern Dahan. Japan has formed, although two of the other Daimyos seem to be alive still (released, maybe?). Japan also own bits of Korea and China. Yes, that is a bit of Ming in SE Asia and in Indonesia.

For s**** and giggles, may I present France in 1460:

This is after two successive wars with me after they had almost completely unified the region. I didn't like that.
    Please note the relatively historical English/British northern French coast and Spanish (well, Iberian) Netherlands (kinda; GB and Iberia both ate bits of Belgium after I release it from Burgundy ages ago).

As for the future, I've decided that, since I'm basically going to be Holy Roman Emperor forever (given the vassal situation), I'm going to go on to form Germany at some point. I've debated colonizing the Americas for fun, but we'll have to see what happens....
    Last edited by Combat_Corgi; 20-01-2012 at 20:03.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 33 58 ... LastLast