+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 29 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Empire

Quote Originally Posted by ghibbio View Post
    Here is my game with the latest version.
    Started as Austria and wanted to form HRE as usual, but found the new way to form german nation.
    Inherited Bohemia in 1415 (thanks to Hungary the starting emperor) then PU'd Brandeburg and Bavaria. In 1500 PU'd also Hungary.
    Enhacted 4 reforms then tried the new option to form german nation.
    With this decision dismatled HRE and then annexed in 9-10 years all german states, after that Netherland states, Poland, Balcan states and at the end Italy.
    Then I released slowly every province to form Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland and Italy.
    I also released Poland to form Germany with nice borders, but it was useless for the wars, so I reannexed it.
    Now I have to search something to do, if it happens I could claim the throne of France, but then the game virtually would be finished.

My god those borders are so delicous. Makes me abit jealous, I wanted to do some something similar with my Teutonic Order game but I just ended up forming the HRE instead.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Pommerania
    In strategy it is important to see distant things as if they were close and to take a distant view of close things

Quote Originally Posted by GBG View Post
    Pommerania
    IMAGE OF MEIOU

I dont think thats the death & taxes mod....

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkid View Post
    I dont think thats the death & taxes mod....
    I think it is, he's just using MEIOU graphics. Look at the non-strait Constantinople and the Ireland which formed without meath.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

You can use D&T with MEIOU graphics? Must try that now.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Yes it's the MEIOU graphics, after some fiddeling I managed to get it to work with D&T mod. I did this beacause I belive the MEIOU mod has nicer interface graphics but D&T map is better and so is the mod itself
    In strategy it is important to see distant things as if they were close and to take a distant view of close things

Also, notice the messy advisor lines :P (Tho I've never played MEIOU, so they could have them as well, but oh well)

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler: Cold War

That genoa man.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My Brandenburg -> Prussia -> Germany game.

My first save on Death & Taxes, great mod!

The first decades were a pain, Sweden had a conquest mission on me, several nations had cores on my provinces. GB was on my back since they had a core on Lubeck.

I do not plan to invade Austria or Switzerland, I love my current borders. I had a little trouble understanding the new requirements to form Germany at first but eventually I got it in my head.

What I like is that Russia and Spain formed, mostly Russia because it's not everyday you see them form.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphe View Post

My Brandenburg -> Prussia -> Germany game.

My first save on Death & Taxes, great mod!

The first decades were a pain, Sweden had a conquest mission on me, several nations had cores on my provinces. GB was on my back since they had a core on Lubeck.

I do not plan to invade Austria or Switzerland, I love my current borders. I had a little trouble understanding the new requirements to form Germany at first but eventually I got it in my head.

What I like is that Russia and Spain formed, mostly Russia because it's not everyday you see them form.
    I like your borders as well, but I laughed when I saw Norwegian Europe :P

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club

My second game with D&T, 1st one was pure fail -)
    Athens->Greece
    Year 1805
    Europe:

N America

S America

Africa

Asia

and overall maps

Got like 50% of my territory(S America-Africa mostly) via PU with Spain at 1790
    Mod left good impression, especially when i saw Japan formed(around 1600) and eaten ming in like 100-150 years -)
    In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

Quote Originally Posted by dunmer View Post
    My second game with D&T, 1st one was pure fail -)
    Athens->Greece
    Year 1805
    Europe:

N America

S America

Africa

Asia

and overall maps

Got like 50% of my territory(S America-Africa mostly) via PU with Spain at 1790
    Mod left good impression, especially when i saw Japan formed(around 1600) and eaten ming in like 100-150 years -)
    Oh god, dat Japan, never seen them form or let alone do so well myself, are you planning to fight them in last 50 or so years?

Impressive Japan, i've never seen them do that good

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkid View Post
    Oh god, dat Japan, never seen them form or let alone do so well myself, are you planning to fight them in last 50 or so years?
    Nah, i think i just leave them be -) tho they where not alone when eating ming, alliance with Russia and Spain(before i got PU with then thought marriage) and they are doing really good in tech, well not only them but everyone, except african and central asia countries(for example, I got 65 in land tech, japan 59 and morocco 62, russia 61)
    In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

*sees north america*
    OH DEAR GOD THE HORROR OH THE HORROR

North America made me want to cry. Canada in the south, Quebec in Louisiana...why?

Japan doing well is no surprise though. The bonuses they get after forming are -huuuuge,- and many of their provinces end up being as valuable as the Southern China ones. Not to mention that they get missions that encourage eating Ming.

I feel like they shouldn't get those bonuses -- whether or not Hideyoshi wanted to conquer China, Japan actually doing it is essentially impossible, and it looks ridiculous when they do.

Though you obviously did quite well, Dunmer, I have to say that those borders are absolutely hideous. Swiss Provence? Quebec in Louisiana? No Spain in the New World? A Brazil that isn't even in Brazil, next to Portuguese Brazil? Does anyone know if Magna Mundi, or any other mod, produces less absurd maps than Death and Taxes and Vanilla?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Well, to be completely fair, I'd take Brazil in Chile/Bolivia over Brazil in west Africa.
    A rebel without a cause.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

My first full game of D&T, playing Byz 1399. Killed Candar+Karaman+Trebizond, got lucky with patriots on the islands (Rhodes, Crete, Cyprus) and annexed Epirus. Then fought the Turk a bunch, created the the Empire and fought against Jagiellon, Russia and the French for my cores. VH/Normal settings. I have a sweet buddy alliance with Persia, and am the number 4 military power (by choice). Awesome leaders too!

"You must feel very humble and awkward in my presence," he said. "Yes, sir," managed Ward.
    "Then you can imagine how humble and awkward I feel in yours,"[/CENTER][/B][/I]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 29 54 ... LastLast