+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Empire

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    Wow, how did you manage to convert so much with the reduced missionaries?
    What gave him less missionaries? Innovative?
    Is that Aztec or Portugal in northern Meso America?
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Participate in the ranking of every EU3 nation from easiest to hardest!
    Post your Tahiti games!
    Post your Always vWar Mod progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...r-Mod-Progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...s-War-progress!

Fully narrowminded, theologian, advaita+anti-muslim+anti-christian, divine supremacy. Makes 0,77/year if none are working.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Nim2 View Post
    Fully narrowminded, theologian, advaita+anti-muslim+anti-christian, divine supremacy. Makes 0,77/year if none are working.
    And does Aztec still exist? northern Mesoamerica looks like an Aztec-like color, distinct from Portugal's color.
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Participate in the ranking of every EU3 nation from easiest to hardest!
    Post your Tahiti games!
    Post your Always vWar Mod progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...r-Mod-Progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...s-War-progress!

Quote Originally Posted by PdoxNewbie View Post
    And does Aztec still exist? northern Mesoamerica looks like an Aztec-like color, distinct from Portugal's color.
    Yup, catholic Aztec have 19 provinces and are allied to England and Alsace.
    Ethiopia is beasting, as is Milan and Brandenburg which is all over the place. England managed to lose half the british isles to Denmark. Lithuania is BIG, jalayirids are doing nicely. Vinaynagar has made a nice resurgence, probably thanks to me driving into india and smashing muslim dominance there.

1700. Drove into china and cleaned up some borders in india. Looks like Hosokawa wants to form japan.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Very nice! What do you plan to do next? Have you westernised yet?
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Stop japan from forming

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    Stop japan from forming
    Just what I was thinking.
    All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

Hosokawa has all the remaining daymios vassalized. Oddly I haven't yet seen any diplo-annexations 20+ years later. No idea why.
    Luke, I need 5 inno moves for the first steps I think. That's going to take a while unless I get a high admin ruler, current one is a 3/7/7, and architectural development kicks in a few times ^^. Besides, I'm kinda curious how far I can go with this. China and India is lol easy, so Europe has to step up imo

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Hosokawa has all the remaining daymios vassalized. Oddly I haven't yet seen any diplo-annexations 20+ years later. No idea why.
    Luke, I need 5 inno moves for the first steps I think. That's going to take a while unless I get a high admin ruler, current one is a 3/7/7, and architectural development kicks in a few times ^^. Besides, I'm kinda curious how far I can go with this. China and India is lol easy, so Europe has to step up imo
    Take patron of the arts to try and get this event.
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty II CollectionRome GoldSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Did you intentionally keep a one-province strip uncolonized as a buffer against Jurchen? Or was that just a coincidence?

Besides, I'm kinda curious how far I can go with this. China and India is lol easy, so Europe has to step up imo
    Monster Lithuania is only a short way to the northwest...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    Did you intentionally keep a one-province strip uncolonized as a buffer against Jurchen? Or was that just a coincidence?
    Never had much of an army up north so defending colonies wouldn't have been particularly fun, keeping Deren was already annoying enough.

Revolutionary war CB makes this just too easy

(read it with a scottish accent. Sounds more epic that way. Doesn't it, though?!)
    The Muslim Wars have begun!

Ever since the Rise of Islam in the 7th Century the Christian nations were always on the defensive, except for a few half-baked attempts to invade the Holyland by the corrupt Papacy in Rome that in the end accomplished nothing but the deaths of thousands of men(and in one horrendous attempt, even children) and the enslavement of countless more. In the end the only lasting victories were the ones that were fought in Christian lands, such as Spain and Sicily.

The leaders of the Roman Republic(re-founded in 1458) have challenged this and decided to invade the Holyland in force. The Mamluks, complacent with the view that with all the failed Crusades of the past, thought the Christians wouldn't dare try another one, were caught with their pants down. The Romans had occupied nearly all of the Holyland before there was any resistance. The Catholics, not wanting to be outdone by the Orthodox Romans, declared a crusade. England, Portugal, and Castille joined in and invaded Egypt, keeping Mamlukian resistance in the Holyland to a minimum. The Mamluks also had to contend with rebellions in theirAdalian, Persian, and (newly acquired)Yemanis provinces, with some smattering of Pretender and Peasant rebels. The Mamluks are currently limited to lower Egypt, Nubia, and Yeman(whose provinces are in revolt). The Mamlukian Government is losing credibility by the day with stability at an all time low(+0) and the people, tired of the war, are beyond the breaking point(15.57/15 WE), while the Roman people are more than capable of enduring the war they would like to see an end to hostilities sooner rather than later(7.86/20). Looking at the map, you can see current Roman offensives into upper Egypt(in red) and Mamlukian moves to suppress Persian Freedom Fighters.

By the way, what are the requirements for the collapse of a nation? I know it has something to do with WE. Do I have to fully occupy them?
    I am the Emeror of the Intergalactic Roman Empire! Bow before my might!
    Current Game: Basiliea Rhomaion

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...amp-Taxes-AAR. A new AAR: HAIL BASILIEA RHOMAION!! ALL HAIL THE HELIX FOSSIL!!! A PPA MEIOU&Taxes AAR. Will it fail? Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by EU3NOOB View Post
    By the way, what are the requirements for the collapse of a nation? I know it has something to do with WE. Do I have to fully occupy them?
    I believe rebels need to control more territory than the government. So, completely occupying them won't cause them to collapse.

However, since their war exhaustion is over 15, if you can get your war exhaustion below 5.0 there's a chance their provinces that aren't their state culture, e.g. the syrian culture provinces in the Levant, may start defecting to you for a cost of 1 badboy each.

Calling it quits. I'm getting sick of the missionary spam, dunno if it was broken in 7.0 or whatever but Besides, noone is challenging me, haven't had a DoW on me for forever, can't even remember the last one. Japan not forming also sucks, I really wanna strangle Hosokawa

Dow Poland and Lituania for a challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    Dow Poland and Lituania for a challenge?
    First battle with Lith involved 36k Sri troops vs. 40k of theirs. About same land tech, I had a better general, slight terrain penalty and lost inflicting a bit over 20k casualties while only losing a bit under 13k. Seeing as I have more troops (692k) than their combined alliance (around 500k) and lots more income this is a foregone conclusion. The only thing hurting is me that their territory is all TI because I didn't bother exploring before ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post
    I believe rebels need to control more territory than the government. So, completely occupying them won't cause them to collapse.

However, since their war exhaustion is over 15, if you can get your war exhaustion below 5.0 there's a chance their provinces that aren't their state culture, e.g. the syrian culture provinces in the Levant, may start defecting to you for a cost of 1 badboy each.
    How do I decrease WE?
    I am the Emeror of the Intergalactic Roman Empire! Bow before my might!
    Current Game: Basiliea Rhomaion

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...amp-Taxes-AAR. A new AAR: HAIL BASILIEA RHOMAION!! ALL HAIL THE HELIX FOSSIL!!! A PPA MEIOU&Taxes AAR. Will it fail? Probably.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by EU3NOOB View Post
    How do I decrease WE?
    Avoid attrition and losing battles. It will then slowly decrease on its own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 54 ... LastLast