+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 34 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Empire

Europa Universalis 3

Ňsele, Sweden! Well, actually right behind you!
    Can you form Westpalhia in DAT!?

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Atenos View Post
    Can you form Westpalhia in DAT!?
    Yes.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

After a couple of hundred years, I managed to oust Iberia from NA and the Caribbean. It was fun playing rebel wack-a-mole in the Lesser Antilles after conquering eight islands without cores and wrong culture. Elsewhere, Iberia and France are almost all over the place. Now I'm done doing the OPM colonization thing for a while.

EU3_3.jpg

EU3_MAP_OLD_1820.11.28_1.jpg
    Last edited by rustic; 19-01-2012 at 23:35.
    "Never underestimate a ruler who can afford to hire all mercenary companies at once."

- Norse medieval proverb

"While you can play as civilizations such as the Aztec Empire, the game is clearly designed to focus on the European powers (which is probably why they didnít call it Every Country is Equally Viable Universalis)."

- PC Gamer review

Sergeant
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by rustic View Post
    After a couple of hundred years, I managed to oust Iberia from NA and the Caribbean. It was fun playing rebel wack-a-mole in the Lesser Antilles after conquering eight islands without cores and wrong culture. Elsewhere, Iberia and France are almost all over the place.
    Wow, nice work there!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2

Thought I'd actually try playing a game instead of falling asleep while it goes on.

Formed Netherlands fairly quickly, PUs on both Gelre and Friesland. Got lucky and had a border dispute with Utrecht. Burgundy got it's northern army destroyed by France, and then tried to conquer Hainaut for some reason, which let me go in there and occupy each province. Forced them to release Belgium and give up both Gent & Antwerpen.

Every ally, apart from Portugal, is a vassal. Got a mission to vassalize Aachen, used it as an excuse to vassalize Liege, Trier, Mainz, and MŁnster. Diplo-Vassalized Belgium, Cleves and Luxembourg. Diplo-Annexed Brabant too, my OG-Vassal Swarm (Gelre, Friesland, Belgium and Hainaut) stomped them into vassalization earlier.
    Currently teaching Burgundy not to declare war on me or my Vassals.
    I am, without a doubt, the richest, most advanced nation in Europe. (Got the -Gold is the sign of Nobility- event 3 times, and Temporary insanity of Monarch 4 or 5 times in the last few years T_T)

As soon as my crazy-ass Queen kicks the bucket I can become Holy Roman Emperor, such a shame that I can't make her a General so that she can die faster.

CK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV

Look at that GH. They gobbled up Novgorod first and now Muscovy. I'm afraid, I'm very afraid.

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Combat_Corgi View Post
    Wow, nice work there!
    Thanks, it turned out decently, considering Oldenburg (the province) has low base tax (3), and sliders neatly set up for sitting around being backwards while protected by its HRE membership.
    "Never underestimate a ruler who can afford to hire all mercenary companies at once."

- Norse medieval proverb

"While you can play as civilizations such as the Aztec Empire, the game is clearly designed to focus on the European powers (which is probably why they didnít call it Every Country is Equally Viable Universalis)."

- PC Gamer review

Quote Originally Posted by rustic View Post
    After a couple of hundred years, I managed to oust Iberia from NA and the Caribbean. It was fun playing rebel wack-a-mole in the Lesser Antilles after conquering eight islands without cores and wrong culture. Elsewhere, Iberia and France are almost all over the place. Now I'm done doing the OPM colonization thing for a while.
    Is that the Palatinate blobbing in Germany? Holy Smokes.

Attached Images
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Arimahn View Post

Look at that GH. They gobbled up Novgorod first and now Muscovy. I'm afraid, I'm very afraid.
    The bigger they are the harder they fall.
    "Don't start a fight when there is nothing to win."
    - Erwin Rommel, The "Desertfox"

Quote Originally Posted by politus View Post
    Is that the Palatinate blobbing in Germany? Holy Smokes.
    Yes. They used to be a bit bigger, actually. As I was involuntarily the absentee Holy Roman Emporer for at least 150 years, there was some consolidation of the German lands going on when there was no Imperial wrath smacking down aggressors.
    Last edited by rustic; 20-01-2012 at 18:56.

- Norse medieval proverb

- PC Gamer review

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2

So, had a few more wars since last time. Took Iceland so I can use it as a colonial staging point once it's cored.
    Forced Burgundy and Lorraine to be vassals.
    France keeps on declaring war on me without a casus belli, can't figure out why, but me and the Vassal Swarm forced them to release Normandy and Guyenne, which I then vassalized.

And my tech compared to Europe.

Being Netherlands is fun

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My Japan game in 1404:
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Sergeant
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    My Japan game in 1404:
    Damn, lukew, that is one successful Japan!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Is that on the Always War settings? I mean, Ming taking all of South East Asia, Travanacore blobbing etc.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

All that in just fifty years?! How the hell, man?
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    EUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Calgore View Post
    *epic pic*
    So, had a few more wars since last time. Took Iceland so I can use it as a colonial staging point once it's cored.
    Forced Burgundy and Lorraine to be vassals.
    France keeps on declaring war on me without a casus belli, can't figure out why, but me and the Vassal Swarm forced them to release Normandy and Guyenne, which I then vassalized.

*epic pic*

*epic pic*

*epic pic*

And my tech compared to Europe.

Being Netherlands is fun
    Wow, nice! When you become the Holy Roman Emperor, you will be unstoppable. You practically are already though. Teutonic Order is getting pretty big, also. Very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchemperor View Post
    The bigger they are the harder they fall.
    Oh I don't know. The Hordes are very resilient in D&T4.0.

They even managed to convert most of their Russian holdings. Things are looking scarier by the minute.

Edit: Now that I think about it my game has been very Byzantine (get it?)... Nothing but really really crappy rulers for almost 150 or so years. Managed to rebuild the Empire somewhat but now I'm facing the Magyars in the west and Muslim hordes to the East, North and South. I'm currently the last bastion of the Orthodox faith.
    Last edited by Arimahn; 21-01-2012 at 04:47.

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Arimahn View Post
    Oh I don't know. The Hordes are very resilient in D&T4.0.

They even managed to convert most of their Russian holdings. Things are looking scarier by the minute.

Edit: Now that I think about it my game has been very Byzantine (get it?)... Nothing but really really crappy rulers for almost 150 or so years. Managed to rebuild the Empire somewhat but now I'm facing the Magyars in the west and Muslim hordes to the East, North and South. I'm currently the last bastion of the Orthodox faith.
    It appears that Naples occupies Rome! Where's the Pope?

He's sitting in Florence right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 34 59 ... LastLast