+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 44 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Empire

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'd be interested to see what England does in the 5.x's with the AI tweaks.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    From my game as Venice that I started in 5.1, now playing in 5.2

About half a dozen European countries have taken land from the Mamelukes at some point, but they ended up losing it, England came in after and snatched it all up. As for Europe itself they have taken the Baleares from Aragon and they lost their french lands, no random lands in Greece, Italy or Scandinavia like they used to.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSengoku
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by miotas View Post
    From my game as Venice that I started in 5.1, now playing in 5.2

About half a dozen European countries have taken land from the Mamelukes at some point, but they ended up losing it, England came in after and snatched it all up. As for Europe itself they have taken the Baleares from Aragon and they lost their french lands, no random lands in Greece, Italy or Scandinavia like they used to.

Luke. Ive done test games with England's land/Naval Sliders at -3. They rarely take all the land you see them take in these screenies.

Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Call to arms event

My game as Naples > Italy
    I'm quite happy with it as I still feel new to the game after a year +
    Allied with Portugal and Britain while France and Jagiellon "hate" me. Note hate is a nice way of putting it

What happened with Sweden?
    -Ruanek

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ah :/
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Here is my game, only version 4.9 though. I am going to update after I finish this one since I don't want to mess anything up.

Commander, US Pacific Fleet Sheridan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    500k club

If I had a Papal State that big, I'd wait to upgrade too! Biggest empire I've managed is an Austria that inheirted Saxony, Brandenburg, and Bavaria - all at the same time - and Croatia, and conquered chunks of Hungary and Italy.
    Sunshine patriot - Southern California sunshine, that is...

plays EU2, EU3-DW (usually with D&T), and occasionally dusts off HOI, HOI2, CK, Rome, or Victoria

Sheridan's EU2 France 1419 Strategy Guide (outdated but still useful in concept)

I'm actually surprised that you haven't formed the Kingdom of Heaven in that game.

It's not worth it, you gain waaaay more infamy reduction from controlling nearly all cardinals, and you can excom/call crusades

If I remember correctly D&T made the Kingdom of God decision give a nice modifier and didn't remove the curia/cardinal benefits (because it doesn't make sense to hurt the player in a decision they take).
    -Ruanek

Quote Originally Posted by Ruanek View Post
    If I remember correctly D&T made the Kingdom of God decision give a nice modifier and didn't remove the curia/cardinal benefits (because it doesn't make sense to hurt the player in a decision they take).
    I can attest to this being the case. The original reason I got D&T was because I wanted to form KoG without losing the curia.

Religious Situation; Currently Austria and The Palinate have joined us as brothers in arms as Orthodox Christians. Even if by Force...Cleansing in Fire and Rising again as a Phoneix is the ONLY way to be admitted apart of the NOVUM SACRUM ROMANUM IMPERIUM.

N.S.R.I.;

Reforming the Empire will be very easy, just hoping my Cored territories vs Uncored (with integration of Russia and Burgundy and Hungary) will not destroy me in the end.
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

How in the world were you allowed to join the HRE?

Give money to the Emperor, and get relations around 100 ish, then choose provinces that are HRE or close to HRE provinces. Select 'Join HRE' and it will likely grant you that option.

I joined HRE to gain the territory faster and more efficently so I DON'T have to go to war 24/7 ever so year. So I decided to join it, and centralize it to create the TRUE Holy Roman Empire. (Ruled By an Empire of Romans that claim to be Holy rather than an Empire ruled by Germans who claim to be Holy)

This and I hate having to decrease my inovativeness for war - so I'm doing a compromise.

Likely I can centralize all of HRE in less than one century due to my horde of cored provinces that I can have admitted to the HRE when I'm done Orthodoxing all the states.
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

I know you can join the hre by adding provinces and eventually your capital. What I meant was from what I've heard the emperor isn't supposed to allow you to add your capital if you're larger/more powerful than them. Is this just a myth or something that doesn't apply to the mod?

I know double posting isn't generally the thing to do, but I figured this didn't really make sense to put in my other post.

So the Golden Horde is extremely amazing when you aren't forced to go to war with your neighbors every five years. I managed to go through the settlement decisions early on and eventually fully westernized.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jonathan View Post
    I know you can join the hre by adding provinces and eventually your capital. What I meant was from what I've heard the emperor isn't supposed to allow you to add your capital if you're larger/more powerful than them. Is this just a myth or something that doesn't apply to the mod?
    That's never worked properly. Technically that's what's supposed to happen, but somehow it doesn't work. Possibly it checks the size of the entire HRE instead of the size of the emperor, but even then I think Byzan wouldn't have been able to join (or it would have been close).
    -Ruanek

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 44 69 ... LastLast