• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been nice to play the game early, but I guess the devs are interested in people who can be of value to them. Still, no hard feelings. I've been waiting for two years for this game and I can wait 4 months more.

a No here too, but it wasn't completely unexpected.

I'd argue that Crusader Kings 2 will be more popular than the first one.
Of course, being the mmo gamer I am.. I'll have SW:ToR to play before this comes out

They also do their part who volunteer even though they be not selected to suffer the slings and arrows of beta.

So do I tell myself.

Not selected.
Well, I guess that will allow me to play a flawless, event-loaded, community-supported and extemely polished game in 4 months, instead of a faulty beta now !

I'm just purely curious what qualities they were looking for in beta testers. From the dev posts it seemed like they were putting preference on previous testers. That doesn't leave much room for anyone else to get a look in.

Honestly though, alls well that ends well. If I'd have been chosen I'd have put my heart and soul into testing it and making it a good experience, at the cost of the next few months of my life. :)

I guess you people missed the part where they said only people with registered games can apply

That's twice you've felt the need to point that out to people. Do I sense some resentment there?

Status
Not open for further replies.