• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
Jesus the main menu screen and single player selection screen look awesome. I love it how you can see all the kingdoms, dukes or counts with the click of a button. Awesome paradox. Just awesome.

Keeps getting better and better! Can't wait to play it...

btw my concerns regarding the map which i had after the first screens were released are blown away ;)

I might be wrong, but I did not notice an indication when inviting someone to a plot on whether they are likely to join or not (as has been added to Sengoku). Are we looking at adding this in?

Jesus the main menu screen and single player selection screen look awesome. I love it how you can see all the kingdoms, dukes or counts with the click of a button. Awesome paradox. Just awesome.

Agreed. Definitely a very nice addition.

Provinces in Poland fixed - great! There are still some weird bits, like southern Pomerania belonging to Brandenburg province (which would make more sense in EU3 period), or Silesia and Lubusz being too far from Oder river, but overall - good improvement. :)

Looks great but I sure hope that appointing your son mayor resulting in him being left out of the succession will be fixed since that will turn into an exploit quite quickly.

What? You even made wikipedia links? This game could become an educational tool! Just like that, I also saw "du jure realm", or something like that, as a map mode. Is it some kind of legitimity map? What does it depict?

edit: Also, the war music (and the others) is really good. But the player shouldn't have declared war to a powerful neighbor. That would have cost him 0 prestige, but by accepting he is being totally beaten. I think the cost in prestige of a war say something about its difficulty...

Last edited:
So theres different background noise depending on which screen you are looking at. Nice touch, but I don't think I will be spending much time looking at the research screen:D

Sounds like mr Waldetoft did a great job again, he only gets better and better, CK 1 was his first game, was it not?

Edit

Heh Nuril, it looks like they made Smålad pagan again on account of there being no playable duchies or counties in southern Sweden at the Stamford bridge start:D

Last edited:
I quite liked the video, but in the image of the area of ​​the Moscow the rivers seems like country borders, and is a bit confusing. The rest of the game seems flawless.

P.S.: I also didn't like the message system