+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: "Imperium Malleus" — Sundays, 15:00 CET

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Gots View Post
    Germany has no ill deed intended towards my german brothers! (except hansa, since i excommunicated them from the German culture).

About a continuation of a nap, thats all up to Ray. But seeing as he's expanded his forces, keeping them all at my border solely, allied himself up with France and Great britain - Id say an attack against with me, bringing both Austria and France (and god knows who else) is more likely to happen instead of a continuation of peace
    There is no peace to continue, the German shadow is looming over the world, and until the day where the world is freed from this shadow of impending doom, no man can sleep soundly at night!

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by saharez View Post
    There is no peace to continue, the German shadow is looming over the world, and until the day where the world is freed from this shadow of impending doom, no man can sleep soundly at night!
    Since 1399 and still going strong
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Germany threatened to invade Venice.
    Venice awaits the arrival of german forces, they will be given a warm welcome!

Also, i may have overlooked something. So i think christmas break will be extended up to and including january 8th. So that:
    Next session will be January 15th

Need more conscription centers Gots's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

People seem to forget that it is not Germany who started this war, and it is not Germany who is refusing a white peace

I have already stated that im willing to revoke my cores and handing back the 3 provinces, for exchange of 3 other provinces more closer to my capital... which isnt your cores either.

As for your arguments "I need to kill him or he will make revenge" doesnt sound too well planned. You make it sound like u will have to blockade me the rest of the game to ensure I wont send forces to America to make revenge, which tbh... just will be more and more tempting the worse this hatred and refusal of dealing with Germany gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    Germany threatened to invade Venice.
    Venice awaits the arrival of german forces, they will be given a warm welcome!
    Id like to know where and when you got such a hilarious imaginary threat? Germany has not spoken of any invasion of Venice, and have no intentions to do so. However, you may wait as long as you feel like it, but dont expect too much.

Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

People seem to forget that it is not Germany who started this war, and it is not Germany who is refusing a white peace

I have already stated that im willing to revoke my cores and handing back the 3 provinces, for exchange of 3 other provinces more closer to my capital... which isnt your cores either.

As for your arguments "I need to kill him or he will make revenge" doesnt sound too well planned. You make it sound like u will have to blockade me the rest of the game to ensure I wont send forces to America to make revenge, which tbh... just will be more and more tempting the worse this hatred and refusal of dealing with Germany gets.

Id like to know where and when you got such a hilarious imaginary threat? Germany has not spoken of any invasion of Venice, and have no intentions to do so. However, you may wait as long as you feel like it, but dont expect too much.
    Was during the session, threat might be an overstatement, you played with the idea publically

Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    Was during the session, threat might be an overstatement, you played with the idea publically
    I mostly stated that invading Venice would be the biggest waste of time and costful war ever to be seen. xd It is just a loooooooooong road of high attrition. It would ofc be possible, but could lead to any invadors doom sending half their army far into another continent.

Germany cant afford to send armies to any other places(except my trade port, LEAVE IT BE HANSA!) seeing as Im faced towards an combined 1,6 million army of France and Austria allied together.

And here we see the result of Austria giving provinces to Prussia.

ROFL LOL ;P

I mostly stated that invading Venice would be the biggest waste of time and costful war ever to be seen. xd It is just a loooooooooong road of high attrition. It would ofc be possible, but could lead to any invadors doom sending half their army far into another continent.

Germany cant afford to send armies to any other places(except my trade port, LEAVE IT BE HANSA!) seeing as Im faced towards an combined 1,6 million army of France and Austria allied together.
    hansa and venice had 2-3 times your numbers at your trade port, and we won, but it was close.

I am certain that every player in the game is perfectly aware that Germany was planning an invasion on Hanseatic north america, its hardly surprising that Hansa took steps to ensure that the invasion would not reach north america.

your terms are not acceptable, you broke your word once, I have no reason to believe you won't do it again, hence the only road to peace lies in you giving up all territory which was lost during this war aswell as revoking cores on all Hanseatic land, including the 3 nations you annexed during this war.

I will keep the blockade strong aswell as maintaining efforts to take away your east asian trade port until such a time as the Hanseatic peace terms are accepted.

your terms are not acceptable, you broke your word once, I have no reason to believe you won't do it again, hence the only road to peace lies in you giving up all territory which was lost during this war aswell as revoking cores on all Hanseatic land, including the 3 nations you annexed during this war.

I will keep the blockade strong aswell as maintaining efforts to take away your east asian trade cot until such a time as the Hanseatic peace terms are accepted.
    east asian trade cot eh? :P

minor mistake, its been fixed along with the general layout of the post!

I will keep the blockade strong aswell as maintaining efforts to take away your east asian trade port until such a time as the Hanseatic peace terms are accepted.
    About me breaking my word I have a different opinion on that considering you did not fulfill your part of the deal either, as you were supposed to ATTACK austria, and you did not. So for me not fulfilling the entire deal, its fair to say that u did not either.
    Also the deal was enforced by threats sounding like "agree too it or i will attack you along with Austria".
    However, this is all in the past. If hansa refuses to deal with Germany, so be it.

Anyways, I just wanted to peace out to look better to the rest of the world, but right now Hansa is trying to enforce way too harsh terms. Also going for my EITC is a very low move id say, but if its how Hansa wants to play, thats up to him. This war is very sustainable for me, Im gaining more money from occupying Hansas provinces than his blockade hurts me.

About the battle of my trade port, you did win the battle however. But im glad that the other nations were willing to peace out Germany without wishing its utter destruction. It shall be remembered!

Also going for my EITC is a very low move id say
    Life changes so do the EU3 metagame, just a few months ago it was not reasonable to go for EITCs, now it's the only thing that matters and viewed from a purely ahistorical view, I suppose it would be reasonable to assume that nations lost their EITCs. And viewed from a fairness perspective then the moment there is asians without the bonus, it's not unreasonable for them to plot to get yours away.
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

Also going for my EITC is a very low move id say
    It's your own damn fault if you loose it.
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by A_Redditor View Post
    It's your own damn fault if you loose it.
    Why so?

Well, you promised me, and everybody else(even Austria) to rebel control the EITC you sold. Malaya has been incapable or bribed and turned their backs on their past deals with me, and also Austria... who know who else will loose their EITC for trusting Malaya of honouring their deal protecting sold EITCs.

Malaya has been incapable or bribed and turned their backs on their past deals with me, and also Austria... who know who else will loose their EITC for trusting Malaya of honouring their deal protecting sold EITCs.
    I didn't get any bribes. In case of Austria, I attacked them for their trade port, because I wanted to get rid of their trade port. I picked him because he had the biggest standing army and I thought of him as the strongest single country in europe.
    Also, it is in my interest right now to get rid of your trade port and I am actively going to go ahead and fight you for it since the only reason you still have one is because Werryon is a nice guy.
    In addition to above, if Hansa wouldn't have peaced out at the beginning of the last session I would have kiled of your stack in your EITC and put in rebels there myself, I had enough troops assemblied there for just that reason.
    Nobody ever mentioned anything about me not attacking them to get rid of their port. The only thing you wanted was rebel-controle, which I did up to the point where I actually want to get rid of your trade port. Getting rid of my own rebels is a bit counter-productive, no?

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

I didn't get any bribes. In case of Austria, I attacked them for their trade port, because I wanted to get rid of their trade port. I picked him because he had the biggest standing army and I thought of him as the strongest single country in europe.
    Also, it is in my interest right now to get rid of your trade port and I am actively going to go ahead and fight you for it since the only reason you still have one is because Werryon is a nice guy.
    In addition to above, if Hansa wouldn't have peaced out at the beginning of the last session I would have kiled of your stack in your EITC and put in rebels there myself, I had enough troops assemblied there for just that reason.
    Nobody ever mentioned anything about me not attacking them to get rid of their port. The only thing you wanted was rebel-controle, which I did up to the point where I actually want to get rid of your trade port. Getting rid of my own rebels is a bit counter-productive, no?
    Well I presume that it kinda is in the spirit of the agreement not to attack em to get their EITCs

But obviously nothing lasts forever, not even a deal regarding EITCs.

Quote Originally Posted by jpvg View Post
    Well I presume that it kinda is in the spirit of the agreement not to attack em to get their EITCs
    .. The spirit of the agreement was for me, that either I or Werryon give them a trading port or they will be taken by force.
    We both took the peacefull route and sold those ports, because we didn't want to be screwed over. ( At least that's how it's been for me, can't talk for Werryon here.)
    I mean really, which participant of this campaign thinks that if India and me had not agreed to give over ports, they would have been taken by force?

This however sounded completely different during the session, where u said ud gladly rebel control it for me, giving me MA aswell to move to there. So sounds like something u just made up to cover up your breaking of the deal.

Anyhow, its good to know that Malaya is bent to remove my EITC.
    By now no one can possibly say I dont have a reason to attack Malaya after this statement of aggression.

This however sounded completely different during the session, where u said ud gladly rebel control it for me, giving me MA aswell to move to there. So sounds like something u just made up to cover up your breaking of the deal.

Anyhow, its good to know that Malaya is bent to remove my EITC.
    By now no one can possibly say I dont have a reason to attack Malaya after this statement of aggression.
    Of course I sounded nicely, if you haven't noticed I try to be a nice person.

Also, I love how you try to turn this into a Casus Belli.
    What gives you europeans any right to be in Asia? Other than getting colonies with your own culture ( Taiwan, Phillippines, etc.)
    there is no "fair" argument that you should be here.
    There's 3 1/2 Asian players ( I do count Italy as half) that have our own little areas here. You have Europe and the New World, almost all of Africa and Oceania, is that not enough for you greedy Germany!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast