+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: "Imperium Malleus" — Sundays, 15:00 CET

EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis IV

ok seems im 5 min to late if u read this mb u can rehost

statsstatsstatsstatsstatsstats
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

MAP!
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty View Post
    Congratulations! You are the first Gm to have done this - ever.

I certainly don't agree with it, but whatever.

I am going off to that dinner party now, I managed to get VR to sub me, I should be back at around 19:00 which is obviously too late for the game, so have fun!
    Hey, I can claim that, damnit! I did it for Lethe in Tempus Gentium before it was cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    Hey, I can claim that, damnit! I did it for Lethe in Tempus Gentium before it was cool!
    I guess you can have the medal for worst GM in the world then

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Frankly i'm starting to be pissed of having to repair AI damage every session. This is of course my fault, but this game went badly from the start and for the last 3 sessions i always had to repair AI damage, since i was afk for some 15 minutes and then when i got back i had to wait ages for a rehost. This time the damage is simply unbearable for me, even with the edits i still lost 30 years of game time when i could have expanded. I drop out of this game, it was nice to play with you guys.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Frankly i'm starting to be pissed of having to repair AI damage every session. This is of course my fault, but this game went badly from the start and for the last 3 sessions i always had to repair AI damage, since i was afk for some 15 minutes and then when i got back i had to wait ages for a rehost. This time the damage is simply unbearable for me, even with the edits i still lost 30 years of game time when i could have expanded. I drop out of this game, it was nice to play with you guys.
    As you said, then AI damage can only be one persons fault, and thats your own - for not being there.
    Your resignation has been noted though, thanks for playing.

Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

We need three new perms, could some nice mod edit the thread title ?

If the Non sus defrado game dies before this one I can obviously continue playing this one.

On a more game related note:

Since whatever happined in Europe failed last session on my end, I think it's prudent if I retreat all forces to Asia and turtle up there.

Expect Italy not to interven in European matters for at least 50 years.

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty View Post
    If the Non sus defrado game dies before this one I can obviously continue playing this one.
    Traitor!
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Unfortunately, RL issues are forcing me to withdraw from all my games. I am looking for a replacement at present. If anyone is interested in taking over, please MSN me. Austria is in decent shape though it's surrounded by powerful brooding neighbors.
    To each his own.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Hungary is a nice neighbour

edit: Hungarussia

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

As already mentioned I will not be able to participate next session.

5 out of the game, of 4 permanent.
    Marty's hope that the other sunday game would die before this one seems DOOOOOOOOMED.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I can't make this week's session, my computer is completely fucked.

Given I won't be online from now until then, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could find me a sub. Sorry to drop this on you, ordinarily I would find one myself, but I simply can't.
    sharpcat@hotmail.co.uk
    Steam ID: 'catchin_wreck'

MOROCCO in 'Cabal is for Winners'
    ENGLAND in 'Est Modus in Rebus'
    AUSTRIA in 'Ultima Ratio'

Yeah i dunno what the prospect are for this campaign either, not much fun if too many drop out
    I'm tempted to close it down if we dont find at least a few new perms before the coming session, what are you guys' thoughts?

I would support a close down, since it will be hard finding that many perms and not to mention the different perms

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

We are in the process of finding them, it might not be as hopeless as you think
    As a bare minimum we are needing 2, while I might have found the 1st one.

Edit, we have found a new perm for Austria, Rayzee will be casting his vast shadow over Europe!

On another note, the session start will be moved forward to 15.00 CET
    Last edited by saharez; 25-11-2011 at 15:12.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast