Hey there, some Questions for you...
1. Do you want a EU IV
2. What should it include?
3. Do you think we need one?
1. YES I want one!
2. Every Content which was included in EU3 + All his expansions.
3. Yes, but only if the Game woul´t lose any of his present game contents (it should be rather like a giant expansion for 50 Euro?
I think Europa Universalis IV should become very special because it should start much earlyier , i Downloaded the latest Unit Uniforms, so now in my EU3, the 15 Century armys run in medieval style, and it doesnt seem to not fit for Eu3, so my ... favourite Timeline for EU IV would be this :
843 - 1843 (1000 Years, Up from the Birth of the Modern Europe (the Foundation of France, HRR to the beginning of Victoria 2 (this time, the game should got a developer made converter which guarantees a Perfekt convertion).
2. Map: The Map Terrain should change with time, when the game starts, there should be numberous forrests e.g, the terrain (forrests .. ) should change, depending on population growth. In Provinces with a huge population, the forrests should become smaller and smaller.
3. More Economical Options: Here the game should adapt some things of Vicotria, for example the options for taxation, but also the Parliament system should appear as soon as the Government Technology is high enough (1750 probably).
Also, there should be several things, the monarch should be able to allow or forbidd all time during the game, for example:
Slavery, Torture, Death punishment (for) ( the player could for example allow the punishment of death for thievery, or sth like that, but also say : Only for "very bad things".
Once a law or reform is out, he can still make it undone any time, as long as he is the ultimate ruler in the country. (So for example not in a Constitutional monarchy which will be there in late game).
3. Map Size: The Size of Map and the size of provinces should be like in Victoria 2.
4. Improved, complex economy, which allows the player to have action and fun even without war (this could be handled by cpu, if player dont want to do it himself (similar to Hoi3).
- Player can build Woodcutter/stone/iron gathering places (i hope you know what i i mean) and improve them (need workforce)...and become rich that way ( in medieval), but can also build manufactures in the middle game or Factorys in late game.
5. Much more Diplomatic Options to be friendly with Nations, the option to make more complex peace treatys (probably a system like in total war games, where you can offer and demand (for example trade regions that way).
6. Improved Dynastys (Hereitage)
7. Options to rank your nation up (for example claim the Title "Emperor", with Denmark, or rename your Country (if you got 100 Prestige for example, you should try claim the title emperor.. for lots of infamy.. and with teaseing the other emperors of europe (for example holy roman emperor or the zar).
8. More Realistic wars and alliance system in wars. (For example if you got a very good relation with a allied nation, it will give that nation a huge prestige loss if it leaves you alone in a war, even when they are victorious.
(for example, if you get attacked and france joins the war and is helping you first, winning but than defeates the enemy and makes a seperate peace, forcing your enemy to cede some provinces but leaves you thereafter alone in the war, so you will still lose, because your allie left you alone.
Also a War leader will ask the player if he want to make a peace treaty or gets a offer and will consider your opinion (he can of course still aggree when you disaggree but probably they wouldt.)
Also you can ask the warleader for claims (for example you join a war with burgundy vs spain, you can tell burgundy during war, that you want a province of spain if you win. Burgundy will probably (if relations are perfekt and you done a good job) consider this afterswards. Although, war leaders should start negotiate in the will of the whole alliance and not only for their own advantage.
And at last : the option to call allies for help, if you get attacked (so if a nation attacks you, you can decide if you want call ALL YOUR ALLIES for help, or only some. Or fight off enemy alone (when you know your ally CANT help you anyway and would only break the alliance).
The option to ask another Nation to become your liege lord.
More suggestions soon^^