• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Failed Orders: Due to an embarassing mix-up in Diplomatic correspondence (or was it?), the army in Bulgaria attempting to support the army in Apulia being convoyed to Greece resulted in Army Bulgaria doing absolutely nothing except reveal Turkish-Austrian relations for what they really are; abysmal.

At this point I will remind the GM that he is NOT privy to all diplomatic correspondance...and to refrain from editorializing on the game. You have no idea what Turk / Austrian relations really are.

Nah, the GM can do whatever he wants. The best diplomacy games usually have players actively trying to screw with and confuse the GM... and the GM can do whatever he wants in response :p

Gossip from the Imperial Hofburg

After a rejuvenating fall and winter enjoying the Arlbergs in Innsbruck, His Most Serene and Apostolic Majesty returns to Vienna and hurly-burly of Imperial and Royal politics restored and in good humor.

The able leadership of the Pfalzgraf von Reis has earned him the admiration and envy of the Court. Many wonder whether key policies will change or be continued under the more direct leadership of the Kaiser und Konig Franz Joseph I.

At this point I will remind the GM that he is NOT privy to all diplomatic correspondance...and to refrain from editorializing on the game. You have no idea what Turk / Austrian relations really are.

I don't care, I do what I want!

But seriously, are you serious? You want me to just deliver bland, boring updates with no flavor whatsoever? No, I don't think so, I want to enjoy being the GM not curse putting my hand up to do it.

EDIT: Though you should all bear in mind that I am, really, not privy to diplomatic correspondence and it was all flavor text.

Update incoming.

Last edited:
Deadline!

Austrian Build Orders
Build A Vienna
Build A Budapest

Italian Build Orders
Build Fleet in Napoli

German Build Orders
Build A Ber

British Build Orders
Build Fleet in London.

Ottoman Build Orders
The Ottomans will build a fleet in Smyrna.

Russian Build Orders
F StP (sc)
A War

French Build Orders
F Bre
A Par

1901fallendturn.jpg

I should also get around to fixing the French armies so that they're more noticable, to be honest I'm not sure how they ended up like that; even if I filled them with the wrong color the borders shouldn't have disapeared, but they did and now if you put them on a white background they just sort of blend in. Weird.

This marks the end of the year 1901. We now begin the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Spring, 1902. The deadline for orders will be 07:00 GMT, 12th of October, more than 48 hours from now

I also wish to remind people that the 48 hours is not to allow you to take a day off from the game, it is to ensure that you get your diplomatic correspondence done, considering the wide range of timezones that are present on this message board. The GM does reserve the right to end the deadline slightly early (no more than 30 minutes early) or late without player consent. Please people, get your diplomacy done, if you don't take advantage of it I may as well reduce the deadline to 24 hours.

Tai, last minute changes are pretty common. I had a few of them last game. We should just rely on the vote-to-end-turn, IMO.

The French and British colour are too similar. I suggest replacing the old Republican aqua with the new Imperial[/COLOR] beige and wheat. Like This. Thanks.

L'Empereur

Most of the colors on Joeb's map are hideous. Like Russia's color. Why couldn't it be manly magenta seeing as we don't follow the stock diplomacy colors anyway?

Are you color-blind?

The Imperator.

Yes. So if I accidentally attacked someone its not my fault, really.

EDIT: Im not really Colour-blind, Im talking about the colour Taii uses for builds and moves. In that Britain and France are too similar. And since aqua is crap anyway...

Last edited: