• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope you don't feel I was critical of you, Tai. I know very early on I wasn't happy about inconsistent application of mutual support disorder. As it is, you did a fairly grueling stint, particularly considering, as you've said, you didn't want to be the GM. I appreciate your efforts.

The Civil Disorder rule was my worst mistake, and I know I won't be repeating it.

Now post up the new Werewolf game, damnit.

No, you did the right thing, Athalcor/EURO did the wrong thing..

Athalcor/EURO never existed.

I entered when he left and vice versa.*

@ Athalcor

I'm not sure where you get the idea that I'd have gone for a solo without stabbing you. I never genuinely considered that option. It's the worst of both worlds: it's slower, and less likely to work, it's still betraying you, and it's begging to be stabbed. I may have allowed certain people to think I might go that way but I never, ever seriously considered it.

Oh, I misinterpreted your post (no. 1588).

It was the Turkish disband of their Armenian army that made me demand your French lands. I was afraid that you would simply annex enough territory to solo without me gaining anything - I had to take Serbia by an army to crack Greece and I had to rely on your support to take Serbia (that would have required you completely annexing Austria). And if I simply waited for this, you would gain 18 SCs and I would be left empty-handed.

It was ridiculous demands or losing for me.

Which is why long-term planning is so important...and why I'm always suspicious when a potential ally doesn't want to agree on a SC split of a potential target.

My alliance as Turkey with Austria in Diplo I worked because Forzaa and I had a workable de-militarized border and mixing of Austrian and Turkish fleets to prevent either from stabbing the other.

Oh, I misinterpreted your post (no. 1588).

It was the Turkish disband of their Armenian army that made me demand your French lands. I was afraid that you would simply annex enough territory to solo without me gaining anything - I had to take Serbia by an army to crack Greece and I had to rely on your support to take Serbia (that would have required you completely annexing Austria). And if I simply waited for this, you would gain 18 SCs and I would be left empty-handed.

You were played. It was Turkey's deliberate aim with that disband to force you to stab Germany.

Im late to the after party but would still like to congratulate Vainglory on a spectacular victory. Having only been a spectator really this game i would like to thank the executer for plugging away at the turkish cause without ever requesting a break.. A true pro.

Kaiser Vainglory, HEIL!