• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My fair Sultan, would you give an Englishman shelter in Istanbul?

There's not much point at the moment.

Germany is going to win, with or without Britain and Turkey. All that matters at the moment is cleaning up Austria...something which I am doing my damnedest to prevent. If the game runs into any vacation plans I have, then I'll put you on the list to spell me (you would be after Adamus, who is my Grand Vizier...)

There's not much point at the moment.

Germany is going to win, with or without Britain and Turkey. All that matters at the moment is cleaning up Austria...something which I am doing my damnedest to prevent. If the game runs into any vacation plans I have, then I'll put you on the list to spell me (you would be after Adamus, who is my Grand Vizier...)

Hmm.

Deadline!

German Move Orders

A Mos - Ukr
A War S A Mos - Ukr
A Stp - Mos
A Lvn S A War H
A Gal - Sil
A Ber S A Gal - Sil
A Pru S A Gal - Sil
A Tyr - Boh
A Mun S A Tyr - Boh
A Pie - Tyr

Ottoman Move Orders

A Smy to Arm
F Eas to Ion
F Aeg support F Eas to Ion
F Gre support F Eas to Ion
F Alb support F Eas to Ion

Austrian Move Orders

A Ukraine - Rumania
A Sevastopol S A Ukraine - Rumania
A Silesia - Galicia
A Budapest S A Silesia - Galicia
A Vienna S A Silesia - Galicia
A Trieste - Venice

British Move Orders

F Ven - Adr
F Ion S F Ven - Adr
A Rom - Ven
F Nap S F Ion
F Tyr S F Ion
F Tun S F Ion
F Tus - Rom
F Gol - Wes
A Wal H
F Eng H

[/size]

Before

1918winter.jpg

After

1919spring.jpg

Berlin is a woman with many lovers... who all end up cheated...

I think you misunderstand the idea of cheating. You broke your agreement with Turkey to demilitarize the border and form an alliance.
Your agreement with Britain reminds me of your agreement with me last game: if you survive, I want a share of the spoils, but I won't help you unless you survive first...
You stabbed Italy straight up.
You stabbed me straight up.

Meanwhile, my list of Diplomatic partners starts with... oh, you, who stabbed me. Inconvenient that. Anyway, next was France, who had a tentative agreement with me, but invaded Munich. Italy comes next, as we had an agreement to divide Britain between us, which they abandoned to join an alliance against me. Most recently Britain again, who have been brought from the brink of certain defeat to the second most powerful country. Heck, just so you don't look totally foolish, I'll let you have Enkhuush Britain as a "stab" even though it was imperative I build fleets to even the balance of power, and he determined to attack me for it. So that's one, and a dubious one at that.

I think you misunderstand the idea of cheating. You broke your agreement with Turkey to demilitarize the border and form an alliance.
Your agreement with Britain reminds me of your agreement with me last game: if you survive, I want a share of the spoils, but I won't help you unless you survive first...
You stabbed Italy straight up.
You stabbed me straight up.

Meanwhile, my list of Diplomatic partners starts with... oh, you, who stabbed me. Inconvenient that. Anyway, next was France, who had a tentative agreement with me, but invaded Munich. Italy comes next, as we had an agreement to divide Britain between us, which they abandoned to join an alliance against me. Most recently Britain again, who have been brought from the brink of certain defeat to the second most powerful country. Heck, just so you don't look totally foolish, I'll let you have Enkhuush Britain as a "stab" even though it was imperative I build fleets to even the balance of power, and he determined to attack me for it. So that's one, and a dubious one at that.

Austria has never broken an agreement with me to demilitarize the border or form an alliance...

Annoying how the truth gets in the way of your statements, isn't it?

Austria has never broken an agreement with me to demilitarize the border or form an alliance...

Annoying how the truth gets in the way of your statements, isn't it?

You two had an agreement to demilitarize your border: I'd know because I acted as the interlocutor for the start of it, then you two didn't need me anymore, and then it fell apart. It has been a long game for everyone, so perhaps you've forgotten. I do I hope the PMs are saved on my old HD.

You two had an agreement to demilitarize your border: I'd know because I acted as the interlocutor for the start of it, then you two didn't need me anymore, and then it fell apart. It has been a long game for everyone, so perhaps you've forgotten. I do I hope the PMs are saved on my old HD.

3 months, I believe its been.

And yet...neither of us took advantage of the order mistake.

Hardly a stab. I think you will find that bringing up the 'evidence' on your old HD isn't going to sway us from continuing our cooperative defense. This isn't Werewolf, and that incident happened years ago game-time, and was settled immediately and amicably.

And yet...neither of us took advantage of the order mistake.

Hardly a stab. I think you will find that bringing up the 'evidence' on your old HD isn't going to sway us from continuing our cooperative defense. This isn't Werewolf, and that incident happened years ago game-time, and was settled immediately and amicably.

I'm not interested in seeing your alliance split. You're dead anyway, it's of no concern to me. My point is simply that Austria has proven exceptionally untrustworthy as they've abrogated all their deals, while insisting I'm the one who does so, when I have never broken any deals (at worst I've not provided support when I said I would, which was always accidental).

I'm not interested in seeing your alliance split. You're dead anyway, it's of no concern to me. My point is simply that Austria has proven exceptionally untrustworthy as they've abrogated all their deals, while insisting I'm the one who does so, when I have never broken any deals (at worst I've not provided support when I said I would, which was always accidental).

Might makes right, of course...

I think you are just pissed off that Austria is resisting so well.

But take heart, your victory is inevitable. (Vie, Bud, Rum, Sev, Bul)

Might makes right, of course...

I think you are just pissed off that Austria is resisting so well.

But take heart, your victory is inevitable. (Vie, Bud, Rum, Sev, Bul)

I've said previously that I like a player who fights to the end and fights well. A victory that is easy is unsatisfying.

I must applaud Turkey's diplomatic style this game. They have always kept the channels of communication open, even when Vienna and Constantinople have been at odds.

This has meant we can respect each other as enemies, and more easily come together as friends. Thank you, TheExecuter.

I... appear to be IP banned. This shouldn't interfere with the updates, but... does anyone have an explanation as to why I would be IP banned, or should I take this up with the moderators?

I... appear to be IP banned. This shouldn't interfere with the updates, but... does anyone have an explanation as to why I would be IP banned, or should I take this up with the moderators?

Ask the moderators, probably ask one you know is reasonable. Sometimes you get IP banned due to roving IPs, and you randomly get assigned an IP that's already been banned.

If by IP banned you are referring being unable to access both the forum and the main paradox website yesterday and today, then I too have suffered the same problem.