• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Deadline!

Austrian Move Orders

A Gal - War
A Mos support A Gal - War
A Ukr support A Gal - War
A Rum - Gal
A Bud support A Vie H
A Tri support A Vie H
A Vie support A Tri H

German Move Orders

A Stp S A Lvn - Mos
A Lvn - Mos
A War - Ukr
A Ber - Pru
A Sil S A Boh H
A Mun S A Tyr H
A Boh S A Tyr H
A Tyr S A Boh H
A Pie S A Ven H
F Bar H
F Nwy H
F Bal H

Ottoman Move Orders

A Bul to Con
F Adr to Apu
F Ion support F Adr to Apu
F Gre support F Ion to hold
F Aeg support F Ion to hold

British Move Orders

F Nap - Apu
A Ven S F Nap - Apu
F Rom - Nap
F Tyr S F Rom - Nap
F Gol - Tus
F Tun - Ion
F Wes - GoL
F Mat - Wes
F Lon - Eng
A Wal H

[/size]
Before

1917winter.jpg

After

1918spring.jpg

Thus ends Spring, 1918. We now continue to the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Fall, 1918. The deadline for orders shall be 07:00 GMT, the 13th of January, roughly 49 hours from now.

Also, Vainglory, you need to hurry up and win, damnit.

Badly played by Austria. Sorry, Executer. Looks like Vainglory will win this one, thanks to Britain.

Well, Ionian will be able to hold out for at least another year.

I'm not running this game until the 1940's.

Would your grandchildren be up for it? You must start training them now for their Game-masterly inheritance.

? I beat Austria into a cocked hat for successive turns, and they throw up their hands and despair "We're doomed!" when I take Moscow?

? I beat Austria into a cocked hat for successive turns, and they throw up their hands and despair "We're doomed!" when I take Moscow?

Actually, it wasn't you taking Moscow that hurt the most, it was the British F Nap - Apu supported by A Ven, on which I had earlier suggested A Tri-Ven.

Possibly because you now have enough frontage to beat them into a bloody pulp, and they can't do a thing about it?

Correction: I now have more than enough frontage to whale on them. I the Stp-Tyr line was enough to beat them into bloody pulp: this is just downright unfair.

Kaiser und Konig Franz Ferdinand I will not throw up his hands in defeat, but only in war, until a lasting peace is found for Europe under an enlightened cosmopolitan regime.