• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My God...

Silence! Once this game is over, we will never talk of my attempt to GM again, agreed?!

Austria, because everyone hated the rule which I should have abolished at the start of this turn when I was considering it, a retreat order for Army Warsaw is required. Thank you.

Now, I'm going to go play a match of League of Legends, and when I come back, that message will be in my inbox.

Last edited:
Well this is odd, it appears none of the Austrian diplomats are online... what to do, what to do...

Well thank you, Bagricula. I'm sorry to do this to you, but Vain did have a good point. I had actually skimmed over the thread and taken Bagricula's claim that he was going to be busy Tuesday through to Sunday was what had caused no orders to be sent.

And be quiet Euro, you pompous idiot!

Last edited:
1911spring.jpg

Army Warsaw retreats to Silesia

I'm probably going to get told off for saying this, but I think you may have just signed your own surrender right there, Vain. I may be wrong, and its just neutral speculation at this point.

I'm probably going to get told off for saying this, but I think you may have just signed your own surrender right there, Vain. I may be wrong, and its just neutral speculation at this point.

It really depends on the Italians and British as to whether that's the case.

Bagricula's school of scum and villainy can teach you a lot about being a backstabbing wretch. I think you were better off when you were France, and I could trust you to honor your deals...

Indeed, I would honour my deals, however being too trusting led to France's downfall. I chose to join AH as I felt that they had played the game well so far and needed a lot of work to win the game. Joining Germany would have been fun too but I felt that being a juggernaut at that stage meant mostly steam-rolling others.

Many apologies about the civil disorder. I was away on holiday since Sunday and have just arrived back home. Inbox cleared, by the way. :)

Deadline!

British Move Orders

F Nrg - Nwy
F Bar S F Nrg - Nwy
F Lon - Nth
F Pic - Bel
A Edi H

German Move Orders

A Par - Bur
A Bel - Bur
A Kie - Ber
A Boh - Mun
A Mos S A War
A War S A Mos

F Nwy - Stp
F Hel - Nth
F Nth - Nwy

F Ska S F Nth - Nwy

Ottoman Move Orders

A Gre to Alb
A Bul support F Aeg to Gre
F Con to Aeg
F Aeg to Gre
F Aes to Ion

Italian Move Orders

A Gas Hold
A Mar-Bur
F MAt-Eng
A Tyr S A Vie-Boh
F Ion-Gre
F Alb S F Ion-Gre
F Tyr-Ion

Austrian Move Orders

A ukr - mos
A sev support a ukr - mos
A rum support a ser h
A ser support a rum h
A tri - tyr
A vie - boh
A sil - war

Before

1911spring.jpg

After

1911fall.jpg

Last edited:
Thus ends Fall, 1911. We now continue to the Builds and Disbands Phase, Winter, 1911. The deadline for orders shall be 07:00 GMT, the 8th of December, 24 hours from now.

I found the Austrians cutting the support for their own move quite hilarious.

Last edited:
The sad part is that Britain is still about as strong as it ever got in previous games.